Red Pill me on Doggerland?

Red Pill me on Doggerland?

can you really be redpilled on a now nonexistent landmass?

The people who lived on Doggerland are related to the modern day peoples of the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany and Britain therefore the "multicultural immigration's" of the Saxons, Danes, Normans, etc were all related to each other and therefore does not justify shit skins from the other side of the world coming to this country.

Ancient home of the hobbits.

They were a perfect multcultural society free of hate until evil whitey melted the ice caps. Why is it that white people live in the areas too high to have been flooded? Not mere coincidence.

I wouldn't want to live there, it looks ruff

You'd have to be barking mad to believe such a thing existed.

U FUKIN WOT M8?

i beliebe it
they were celts

the abos were inventing the sick in that so called "desolate wasteland" thank you very much

Ancient paradise civilization of whites now sunk under sea.

It was where early Britons went to engage in dogging but it was sunk into the ocean due to the amount of degenerate practices going on there. It inspired the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament and later was transmitted by Plato as the basis for the Atlantis "myth".

>Dey waz kangz

Rightful Dutch clay

Next thing you're gonna talk about talking snakes and people living inside whales too?

White man's paradise.

They would have been more likely to be related to the Gauls, Brythonic Celts, and the Gaels, by looking at the date it fully sunk.

Why do Chavs look like Slavs???

>you're gonna talk about talking snakes and people living inside whales too?

I don't believe they've found any proof yet but the British Archaeology Reports are pretty good so they might find something eventually.

Those areas wernt flooded over night so people just moved away from the coast as the sea levels rose.

have any artefacts been found under the water there?

No need to search for something that only exists within the figment of a man's imagination.

WE WUZ

Because their grandmothers whored themselves to Polish and Czech soldiers during the war.

They were mostly hunter gatherers in those locations. Remember that Europe was heavily forrested even in the times of recorded history.
Germanic and Gaulish tribes were only beginning to clear the European forrests during the time of the romans.

Quick Rundown:

>ancestral homeland of the Bogdanoffs
>birthplace of human civilization
>renowned for its ancient works of art
>center of learning and science
>greatest cities of all time
>capital of an extra-solar empire
>sank beneath the ocean to hide from the reptillians

Sandbanks and shipwrecks man!

The sea is really rough out there.