Why are poles such subhumans?

Why are poles such subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnRQEiux1A8
archive.is/AEZo7
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/05/uk-model-kidnapped-and-held-captive-in-italy-for-six-days
archive.is/sRCv5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chernobyl. Polish people are nuclear trash basically.

Why do slavs have such fat, round faces? Is it the mongol admixture?

Slavs

Everycountry has a community of subhumans, but the thing that puts Poland above everyone else is the fact they're not letting in immigrants. They'd rather have a ton of sanctions than let one immigrant in. Thats a role model for everyone else.

The one on the right just looks like an old man. He's no different looking than any white man shit bait. Pancake man on the left is funny shit though

ok mohammad

left guy is polish Jai Courtney

Fact: Poles are the most powerful race in the world

>Slavs
>human

t. romani master race

>tries to bash Slavs
>posts a Finn
burger education

Hahaha what the fuck

Because they are cro magnon

>>Slavs
>>human
What's wrong with being a vulcan?

Show your flag, Hans.

The best destiny for Poland is to be part of Russia.

Yes.Also,finno-ugric too

In Germany almost 95% of all homeless especially the worst scum of the homeless are always polish people screaming "KURWA!" (the ONLY word they know) all day while eating mud and pissing over themselves.
While I appreciate that Poland has an anti-immigrant stance, I'm appalled that they can't provide for their own people enough so they have to migrate to Germany because the trash in our country is worth more than everything you can purchase in Poland.

I see your jewish overlords commanded you to make another Poland hate slide thread. Sage.
I thought Sup Forums was smart enough not to fall for bait.

Were you forced to take iodine pills Finland?

Fun fact: The guy who founded CheKa-NKVD-KGB had a surname Dzierżyński.

Meanwhile these are the type of people who want to immigrate to Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=HnRQEiux1A8

>imigrant rape your sister
>nigger beat you
>arab rape your woman and kilka after sex
>Germany ruled by communists
Advice kraut
>WHYY POLACKS NO WHITE,POLACKS ARE NIGGERS OMG OMG
xDD

First we divide whitey, and then we conquer whitey. Oy vey

polaken are master jews when ignoring and rewriting their history. there were many polaken who fought and supported russian empire and soviet union. when traitorous fucks ran away trough Iran route and flipped over to britbongs Soviet Army had 5 times more polaken, who stayed and fought as part of Soviet Army in WW2. not only that many of them stayed in soviet Union and are still living there. i once talked to old Polake living in Germany. he sees own former homeland with shame. he said that Poland betrayed the only people who saved Polaken from extinction 3 times already and went sucking dicks to people who almost killed polaken 3 times. he fears that this time no Poland will survive at all.

he always laughs at the pro-american propaganda shows in polish medias. he call its "the cadaver love"

see

It's good, that you're having anti immigrant policies, but you can't provide for your own people. Is that really something to be proud of?

this is a poland hate thread

these tits are polish so you argument is invalid

fun stor is that now when polaken helped ukrainian bydlo to get free entrance to EU. around 1,2 million refugees are coming to ukraine to get the ukrainian id card for EU-entrance. and funnier part is that ukrainian are already counting the sheckels they will gain from a deal. they want refuggees to enter ukrainian army and after 1 year in the army they are going to get the ukrainian citizenship which allows to travel and setle down in EU together with their families.

We are staying poor for know so Krauts go extinct before we make ourselves wealthy so they don't invade us and rob everything again.

for now*

I've noticed that a lot of Polish women tend to be extremely attractive but the men mostly look like little goblins. Why is that?

that fucking person on the left is the most polish looking person you can find

in this country, women too, i can point out whos a pole by their large heads with eyes too close together

thats why i find it hilarious when i come on Sup Forums and i see all these americans talking about how poland is the bastion of the white race and all their women are goddesses
kek

>criminals exist
wtf I hate Poland now

it's almost like a long time ago a pair of slav siblings inbred and that's where every single subsequent pole came from

fuck poles and fuck their potato faces

How is you staying poor make Germans go extinct? I mean, yeah, you're polish and must therefore have an IQ under 80, but come on.

its the same with russians

pic related

You don't have anyone to invade so you have to make deals with Turks. And you are too dumb for that obviously seeing how you are just giving your country away.

Hey there, my collaborating friend. Are you putting the blame on me again, you Mitläufer?

I just always assumed there was a nutrient deficiency in Eastern Europe that accounted for everything. Poles, Ukrainians, and Baltic States.

Always archive those archive.is/AEZo7

Sorry I forgot

There is.

You mad because your women prefer niggers.

Really makes me think how country like Romania on poverty level such as Albania or Makedonia still got the guts to post on political board.

More interesting question is why both British males and females are ugly as hell.

if ugliness was cancer, everybody in Poland would have cancer

Because they transported all the beautiful people to australia.

For some reason

No wonder you thought that.

Mongols are descendants of slavs

>on poverty level such as Albania or Makedonia

what the fuck are you on

Daily reminder that Poland is a 3rd world country

that's some sorry ass shit

Headline three days ago: Model has to give up her career because her breast implants exploded

>model

standards in the UK are so fucking low

What a fuck is that? Is it human-goblin hybrid?

saved for later use

it's the youngest son from Malcolm in the middle

Probably true. But it's not going to work if you make us your friend by force again.

DELETE THIS

>UK model kidnapped and held captive in Italy for six days

Polish national, who reportedly planned to auction woman on dark web, held on suspicion of kidnap for extortion purposes
Police said the woman had come to Milan for a photoshoot, apparently a fake setup, and was attacked and abducted on 11 July.

According to court documents, the woman was drugged and transported in a bag to Borgial, an isolated village near Turin.

It is alleged two men tried to sell the woman online for around £230,000 and demanded the model’s agent pay to secure her safe release.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/05/uk-model-kidnapped-and-held-captive-in-italy-for-six-days

>unarchived clickbaiters archive.is/sRCv5

Where did you get this info? From smoking crack?

i don't have a problem with slavs

only jews, chinks & niggers

based as plick of plock the inbred polock

>no occipital bun

truly a subhuman

The real news is that being a model is a career...

No wonder he chose Ivanka as his heir, his sons are retarded.

>tfw youre a finn-pole mongrel mongol

gib me some sauce on that nigger

pekka would pass as a normal stable man in your country, but here in finland he's just a dumb disabled man

Also your best millitary leader Rokossowski was a Pole.

We wuz bolsheviks and shieeet.

wrong flag

The story with Portuguese was proven to had been a fake news.

Lapponoid and Alpine influence.

Oh Bogdan you are not even Slav tier.

Well they don't like brown people, okay in my book

OY VEY

>meanwhile in Poland
since when men have to be pretty? faggot propaganda went too far, stay mad while ahmed fucks your wives cucks

Why people with rounded faces are always the most subhuman?

Jealous kraut/anglo. Slavs and poles in particular are the master race. It's not me but your women who say so when i'm far inside their cunts.

Is it me or the guy on the right is quite fuggable

Yeah they dont like Portugese.

I have yet to see one Finn with those facial characteristics.
Slavs on the other hand...

this is true, finns mutate into beasts that look like uncle sam patriot

Co tam robi Sosnoszczuk?

>Why people with rounded faces are always the most subhuman?

indeed

>USP
Alpha male

She's beautiful, fuck off shill

Slavs are the cutest people

Nice

>She's beautiful,

by British standards, maybe.