Threesome with girlfriend

My girlfriend of 9 months and I want to have another girl in the bedroom.

We are both uni students.

She has never made out with girls but is curious.

Should we?

ask Sup Forums

Ty

rather get another dick involved.
should be black and big, me and my gf always get a bull when we have sex.

It WILL complicate things. Understand this, and then proceed.

Participated in this many times, none of the relationships lasted. Related? Not sure. Tread carefully.

Nice Larp faggot

No.

You are already committing fornication.

Dump your lesbian girlfriend and find a decent girl and marry her.

Not larping
She said that doesnt interest her
Do you get a taste for other girls once u fricked one after the threesome? Is that why your relationships dont last?
:(

Yes, I see where you're coming from. Let's take into consideration this political point- You have to understand that whilst Trump is indeed a controversial president, he is doing a great job. No, you might not like what he has to say, or how he says it... But results are results, and his progress is shining through. More jobs, more money, more winning. You might think Bernie would've been better suited for this country, but you'd fail to recognize the inherent truths of man that separate us all, from one another. A certain man who might excel in athletic abilities will lack in thought provoking tasks, and vice versa. This is at the core of why his beliefs, and by extension, all forms of liberalism will ultimately fail. It ignores the policy of "Best man for the job" and instead replaces it with "Whoever I feel like for the job". Thank you for your politically charged question.

>She said that doesnt interest her
stop caring what she wants and just do it.
be a man and get a bro to fuck her with you, its fun as fuck to destroy her holes.
its also easier replacing the cunt through a new one when you have threesomes.

Oh okay, thanks. Calling up my bff now to fuck her.

Do you think i should hold her while she is getting rekt or cry in a corner? Using my tears as lube

>germany

Hell no, if you're into slapping nuts you're probably gay.

your girlfriend is already cheating on you

i'm 200% sure of this.

Post their feet.

Go ahead and turn your girl into a slut and ruin your relationship.
>Already degenerate
>Hopeless outcome
Stop being disgusting.

It's a trap user. She's already cheating on you, don't cuck out

No
>why
I foresee getting cucked by a dyke in your future

it's too late already

a girl proposing a threesome is already sleeping around 100%. my humble advice is to do it, then dump her for being a slut.

No. And you know why? If you really need confirmation from Sup Forums if you should have a threesome with your gf, then you're not only completely immature, you're also somewhat degenerate/retarded and I would never encourage retards to reproduce.
By any means: KILL YOURSELF

sage'd and reported

Imp der Übermensch is visiting Sup Forums, wow

>taste for other girls

No, already had that, but a good question. We busted up because of reasons unrelated to the kink, but maybe there was a connection. Share what i said with your gf and really talk it through. Imagine the morning after...

Mods must still be asleep.