HI WE'RE HERE FROM AMERICA WOULD YOU LIKE SOME BREAD?

Any time those democucks and cuckservatives cry about Russian interference just tell them to stick this in their pipe and smoke it. Epic, un-debunkable documentary.

informationclearinghouse.info/47552.htm
"Obama's "peaceful protesters" have wrecked havoc around the world. What a legacy that man has, one of the biggest hypocrites and 'humanitarian' liars of our political times."

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html
archive.is/5EBji
thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia/
youtu.be/kSx8HJfBl7U?t=6297
thedailybeast.com/heres-what-the-cia-director-was-really-doing-in-kiev
archive.is/uAGwV
youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U
youtu.be/kSx8HJfBl7U?t=6971
youtube.com/watch?v=ipzvVsjfcmc
youtube.com/watch?v=r5n8UbJ8jsk
youtube.com/watch?v=-gOK5vZ2b38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America gave $40 Billion in food aide to the people of russia in the 90's and adopt thousands of their kids. It was a gesture of agape love.

The truth is: Ukraine is rightful Russian clay.

America is the planet's sweetheart.

Check out the video ;)

Gimme some bumps, people. We got a truth bomb here that might slip through the cracks otherwise.

pizzagate confirmed

Ironic for McCain to scream >Muh Russia >Muh Democracy

Or Biden literally telling the whole Ukrainian parliament what to do or else.

Exactly.

nytimes.com/2015/12/09/world/europe/corruption-ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-biden-ties.html

archive.is/5EBji

Yes, yes (((aid))). Thanks a lot.

thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia/

No problem buddy. Happy to have our government meddling in the affairs of other sovereign nations.

youtu.be/kSx8HJfBl7U?t=6297
He's just a private citizen is all...

And America also financed bolsheviks and sold technologies to USSR for grain.
Thanks, bro!

>implying america wasn't the bread basket of the world due to our massive exportation of manufactured food from 1900-1950

keep whining hohol

>America also financed bolsheviks
We fought them you retard

"Signing the association agreement with the EU would also put Ukraine on a path to strengthening to sort of stable and predictable environment that investors require."

loathesome fucking hypocrite, McCain is the very worst

Here he is with the Ukrainian Prime Minister. Actually Yatz was still in the opposition then, this was before the government was overthrown.

Just listen to her phone call that was leaked and ask yourself if the fact that she said, "Fuck the E.U" was the real story. Perhaps the fact that they were handpicking Ukraine's future government might be worth mentioning.

Great point. The news made out the issue was bad language.

Anyone checked out the video? Is it amazing or is it brilliant?

little vicki was adopted that way by a single guy no less.

Reported to FBI.

thedailybeast.com/heres-what-the-cia-director-was-really-doing-in-kiev

Nothing to see here, move along

Let's archive it
archive.is/uAGwV

The best way to not lose is to be both sides

youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U
At 55:30 Ukraine denies Brennan was there at first. It was just before the military operation started.
At 1:35:04 Brennan is interviewed by Jorge Ramos and asked about his visit.

And that is how Biden's son ended up running an energy company in Ukraine?

Russian agitprop documentary.

What makes you say that?

That is Victoria Nuland, US Assistant Sec of State for European Affairs.
She along with the usual actors, John McCain and Soros, worked to destabilize Ukraine.
Remember the "Fuck the EU" recorded phone call.
Can we please not get involved in the internal affairs of other countries.

I'm with ya. All of that is in the video.
Soros speaks at 1hour56.
youtu.be/kSx8HJfBl7U?t=6971
This is a good video to show people who suggest sending weapons to Ukraine.

this

yes

Bingo!

Even more interesting

but Russia does it because it hates freedmob have you seen Obama's Nobel peace prize?

Damn user, 5+ hours?
Tldr?

I hope he keeps it nice and shiny.

>Blaming Obama for USA's Russia policy

It has long been in the making, and it is clear the President has little say

Perhaps so, but Obama and the Dems have and continue to use it to their full advantage, don't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=ipzvVsjfcmc
The first hour works as a stand-alone video, showing US involvement in toppling the old government and practically controlling the new one, the predictable counter-revolt from the Russian speaking regions, sanctions, and the lead up to a military suppression of these regions.

The later parts go on to show the brutality of that military operation and the US/media coverup as it turns to a full on war. Plenty of raw footage of fights, bombings, Ukrainian BUK movements and refurbishments, shoot downs of Ukrainian military planes and a mapping out of who controls what territory leading up to the downing of MH17. Basically all of the most important information from this 8 month period in Ukraine. Check out the first few minutes of the first part and see if you want to keep watching (you probably will).

My little summary here is too simplistic and one-sided, the comprehensive nature of the documentary and lack of commentary allows for a lot more nuance.

True

True

Poor Ukrainians. These were very expensive bubliks. You'll pay for them for the rest of your miserable lives, and your children and your grandchildren. I'm sorry but this your fault too - you are just too gullible - you naive children of wild steppe.

>((((adopt)))) thousands of their kids

Yes so they can get brought up in "open mided" families of trannies and faggots who rape them on a continously basis or end up on the democrat party Pizza menu , curated by Podesta

Thanks alot
Fucking spastic

Thats why the unthankful russiana banned the aeoption of slavic white kids because they could help to notice what was going on

Burgerfags i swear, our posts drop my IQ by a double digit

BUMP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Is this the Biden whose wife was fucking his brother before the divorce was finalized?

Yep.

MCCAIN SLAM

Also when the fuck did it become proper journalism to describe every argument made by a politician in passing as a fucking SLAM.

bumperino

Thank you good sir.

tl;dr

Got ten more bumps 4 thread. For me it's old news but newfags or shareblue jewslaves might got some much needed red pills.

Lets drop one:
>They call it pizza because they like to slice it in the end. They get really hungry from all that fucking and killing.

red pill n.2
>Putin got something called FSB. They mainly like to spy on US officials. Soros, Ukraine. FSB find out that pedophiles adopt Russian children. Use them as sex slaves. P Goes ballistic. Bans them. Pizzagate begins in secret. Collecting data. Connecting.

red pill n.3
Why is Putin enemy of the west for MSM?
>Russian interference in US elections is based on only one fact. Pizzagate people know that he knows who they are. They cannot imagine that their own peasants could crack the satanic pedophiles in elite top US gov and biz. Russian narrative is born from this. No evidence still about Russian meddling, but it must be them :P

red pill n.4
US attack on Ukraine
>Who the fuck Putinboy thinks he is, banning us from such lucrative and pretty market for children slaves like Russia? Let's show Putinboy what we can do. Roach Jew got one mission for his lieutenant, Soros. I want Ukraine now. Get me Ukraine.

>adopt thousands of their kid
Which is now banned because of thousands of cases of abuse

uhh sorry sweeties, but Sup Forums is informed on this topic. Russia tried to annex Ukraine, and so they democratically rioted and sniped people until they fucked off.

And the US was kind enough to step in and defend the sovereignty of the Ukrainians. Fucking putin dog face i spit on putin *pteuwh* there i spit on him fucking piece of dog shit

Long live Ukraine and God Bless America!

bump

Bump

bump.5

>Fucking putin dog face i spit on putin *pteuwh* there i spit on him fucking piece of dog shit

Ycuum on Yface a litlle

That's what happened, it wasn't at all like before all Russian involvement, we weren't picking who was going to be in the then future Ukrainian government and who needed to sit out and do "their homework".

youtube.com/watch?v=r5n8UbJ8jsk

youtube.com/watch?v=-gOK5vZ2b38

Please stop helping the world, america

Bump

red pill n.4
bump.6

>Nazi rules in Ukraine now. Nazi hates degenerate USA pedophiles. Rats on them to Assange *their part* with Pakistani Awan spies and legitimate years long user investigation. Superposition achieved. Trump rise to power. Roach jew elite satanic pedos strike back with MSM and Social networks bans.

>WOULD YOU LIKE SOME BREAD?

What kind of bread is this?

red pill n.5
bump.7
predict future n.1

>US of A patriots getting tired of Roach slave MSM shitfags and starting to believe that international pedo satanic elite exist decide to take matters in their own hands.

red pill n.6
bump n.8
predict future n.2

>RoachJew is scared shitless, provoke Russia in some hotspot, then release nukes on Russia, first wave, second wave goes for the rest of the planet couple of minutes later. Meanwhile, Roach and his buddies with their slaves are safely tucked in safe places currently in build process underground around the world. They win, rest of us lose.

red pil n.7
bump n.9
predict future n.3
probability kek god acts n.1

>Jew stay underground for 100 years get out, got terraforming earth and prosper for another 1000's years using survival mutants for pleasure and sex.

>Nazi rules in Ukraine now

>Odesa masacre

red pill n.8
bump n.10
predict future n.4
probability kek god acts n.2

>Barron Trump convince dad to kill Roach Jews and his buddies & hang them high as soon as possible. No WW3. We win, pedos lose.

over&out.