PIZZAGATE

Fuck you guys where right. These sick fucks....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12ruPAknYYA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandler_Foundation
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40616
wikileaks
acronymsmeanings.com/full-meaning-of/yorus/yorus-stands-for-yorus-means
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136233080/#136233080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn....

eww

here's a video about bieber talking about the evil pedophiles in the music industry
(we had a thread about it yesterday)

youtube.com/watch?v=12ruPAknYYA

>People investigating Hillary mysteriously all die
>These E-Mails float around
>People still believe the Dem elites are unironically the good guys and Trump is the super villain

Fuck man I don't know how far I want to go.....

Go on. Make a compilation, post it, I'll help spreading.

Yeah I just read a email about them rigging the oil market. You DO NOT want to fuck with these people unless you have a army protecting you.

>I'm dreaming about your hotdog Stand in hawa-

Provide links, will help.

> just now reading these emails
Ya think ya hit shit dontcha

>be OP
>makes Clinton thread
>gets doxxed
>false flag reverse pedo ring placed on OP
>perfect scapegoat
>disappears when taken in "custody"
>never seen again
Personally OP I know those things are out in the open to see but I'm to paranoid to think its a reverse op to get rid of people who feel they need to do something about it

inb4 a James Alefantis LARPer enters and derails the thread like ususally

they cant stop lone wolf attacks at all. no one has the balls to try though, at least that we have seen.

Bump

What is that even supposed to mean in your autistic brain?

Pro-hint: they're both villains, they're all villains. This isn't some disney shit where it's good vs bad in the elite political world. It's mostly evil and mostly orchestrated.

What does it mean in your supposedly non-autistic brain?

That handkerchief would be one of the most bright and colorful "maps" around.

Wtf does this mean in your brain?

Basically you live in an evil world filled with degenerates and "free" slaves. Hate everyone and don't become a sheep and hide your true power level.

I honestly do not care about the "villains" who overthrow established elites that hate people like me.

You were in the threads about Alefantis yesterday and tried to encourage people to go on a rampage
I wonder if you're shill, because every "lone wolf" attack will further (((your))) agenda and would be used to discredit all citizen investigation

top kek

In case you haven't heard. Liberals are fucking stupid.

Where is the fucking proof that pizza even means little kids?
Lol you guys are fucking autistic

You started on the false premise that there are "code words" and you're hunting for these
Really, it's not that rare to talk about food
There's no proof anywhere of these code words being used by actual pedo rings
Until then, you just sound like retarded conspiracy theorists making shit up

hillary & podesta connection

But they don't overthrow established elites, lol . . Trump is one of the established elites.

> hate everyone but keep your mouth shut
> hide your true feelings
Pussy

Well it sure as FUCK does not mean he is hungry. He has NO NEED for it....

Dude i found a email full of code words. If I find another I will post it

Let me ask you again, without there being some kind of premise you insist on.

What does it mean in your non-autistic brain? You realise there is no actual hot dog stand in Hawaii owned by John Podesta?

Just explain to me what it means. Without ther being a premise. Just tell me what it means, non-autistically.

Yeah I have found tons of them emails.

Again
There's no proof that pizza even means little kids lol
The fbi doesn't even list out pizza as a pedo code
So you're basically just making up your own codes lol

Sandler Foundation is a charitable foundation formed in 1991 with support from Herbert Sandler and Marion Sandler. In 2006, the Sandlers made a contribution of $1.3 billion to the foundation, which was the second largest American charitable contribution of 2006..The Sandlers founded ProPublica.
Sandler mission to "invest in strategic organizations and exceptional leaders that seek to improve the rights, opportunities and well-being of others, especially the most vulnerable and disadvantaged."

2008 NYT article notes foundation provided substantial support to nonprofits including ProPublica, Center for American Progress, Center for Responsible Lending, Human Rights Watch, American Civil Liberties Union, and other nonprofit organizations that conduct research in parasitic diseases, asthma (the American Asthma Foundation), and basic science (UCSF Program for Breakthrough Biomedical Research).

Sandler Foundation also helped establish the Human Rights Center at UC Berkeley,[6] the Sandler Asthma Basic Research Center at UCSF,[7] and the Sandler Center for Drug Discovery at UCSF (previously the Sandler Center for Basic Research in Parasitic Diseases).[8]

Sandler Foundation has been identified as a supporter of other charitable work, including:

A Johns Hopkins University national effort to reduce central-line associated bloodstream infections [9]
The Pew Charitable Trusts' "Safe Credit Cards Project"[10]
Public Library of Science (PLoS)[11]
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities [12]
National Center for Youth Law [13]
Oceana [14]
Earthjustice [15]
Free Press [16]
PICO National Network [17]
Tax Policy Center [18]
In an article for Inside Philanthropy, David Callahan wrote that the foundation's strategy involved strong organizational leaders and providing long term general support. Callahan listed ProPublica and the Center for American Progress as notable funding successes for the Sandler Foundation.[19]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandler_Foundation

it's clearly codewords dumbass, I personally don't think it has anything to do with kids though

They aren't niggers, retard they don't talk in naw's and 'd's.
Have you ever actually met a legit rich person? They are not like you, user. They don't speak like fucking apes an yes, they aren't going to be using 'magic illuminati code' that leads you to the answer.
Wake up idiot.
Fucking retard.

Whats up with his pinky on his right hand, major cut/scar tf?

this with fucking elsagate (complety ignored) to push se into childeren. Even it it's translated into polish (descryption and playlists) with milions of views and me niece was watching this fucking shit.

This
Every dept of state official is running a hot dog stand in remote parts of the planet just as a hobby. Great way to relax and earn some cash by selling junk food for tourists.

There is litterally nothing suspicious. Pizzagate is not real

I know she's weird... But..
Strange costume doncha think?

Nasty. Isn't it

CODED EMAIL HAVE THE CODE BEEN CRACKED YET?

More fake news.

Forging shit like this to make dumb conspiracy theories undermines Sup Forums, just stop already.

Sage.

>
>
>

This whole thing is just pure strangeness

You saying they use their own code isn't proof they're using a code you dumb faggot
I work directly with execs who run a global exchange
The fuck do you do with your life?
Lol
Cut out newspaper articles and string them together fucking loser

>flag

HE HAD ACCESS TO A PIZZA RESTAURANT THIS IS ALSO FRON THE CODED EMAIL

Sage this fake shit already

Good thread here:

>
>
>

Kick rocks 14 year old

Liar

such tryhard shills

anyways here's some more

check the curious spacing on the word "pizza" (its the only word in a single row with 2 spaces above and below... coincidence? i think not), also hillary is talking about haiti, which could be connected to chester and those things that went down recently

how deep does the rabbit hole really go?

Man you fucking shills. Kys

>im dreaming about your hotdog stand in hawaii
who the fuck talks like this???

So the majority of emails have the word pizza in them, I've never really looked at these because like I said paranoid

these people need to burn

even more slices of pizza... fss

>pattern recognition is paranoia
You should get your head checked or stop posting here. Maybe revleft is more your speed.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40616

.pdf's and I don't mean some files.

im worried for DNC's health. they sure do eat a lot of pizza and hotdogs with walnut sauce

Daily reminder:

O God I wonder what the image is can you attached images?

Keep up the good work! Godspeed Anons!

What fucking part of TWO SCOOPS don't you understand?

hey man, I know I always use pizza related maps whenever I fly into hawaii to suck... I mean eat one of my glorious hotdogs from my hot dog stand I spend all day dreaming about that doesn't exist.

This is the smoking gun. Here is more detailed proof:

Literal proof of pizzagate.

It means one of two things:

1. This guy and Podesta were sitting around one time talking about the stress of working in politics, and Podesta said, "You know, some days I'd like to quit all this and go live the quiet life, maybe run a little hot dog stand in Hawaii and spend my days hanging out on the beach." And this guy was referring back to that conversation.

2. It's code for something else, something that needed to be in code even in private email.

Now go look at the kind of "art" Podesta likes, and decide for yourself.

250 send allowance for PIZZA but no booze...

that one might actually just mean pizza

remember this?
wikileaks
.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

in 2010 the sandler foundation received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from the kike himself, Soros' open society foundations

Anyone noticed last night that for a while threads like these were put on auto-sage?
Maybe you anons should stop this before everything gets too serious...

The fuck are you talking about you Fucking moron

>yorus
Astrological Analysis and meaning of YORUS

"YORUS has a life path of 8. YORUS means: you entered this life armed with a plan to manage, organize and govern. They are very ambitious and goal oriented. They want to use your goals, their organizational skills and efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for themselves."
acronymsmeanings.com/full-meaning-of/yorus/yorus-stands-for-yorus-means

Whether you believe pizzagate or not, there's very obviously something off about that email.

Between 7th and 1600?
What does this mean? 1600 White House? Obama?
7th?

kek

FUCK I THINK I FOUND THE MOTHER LOAD.

This is the email.

And the attached pic. WHO ARE THEY?

>hotdog (wiener) stand in hawaii

what do you think it means? retard

Hillary's body isn't going to just grow new organs by itself.

Yes who are these people?
They could be the key to unraveling everything.

Can someone please ask John what a "pizza related map on a handkerchief" is? He's alive. Just ask him.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
>the realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
>Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

Pedogate is real. If you don't think so then you either -

1. Haven't done enough research and dismissing it as 'fake news'. Even though the media started pushing this 'fake news' agenda when pizzagate broke. Obvious cover-up.

2. You're a pedo or somehow involved with it all.

Was nobody here around in October? This is old news

HOLY FUCK WE HAVE TO FIND THESE PEOPLE IF THEY ARE STILL ALIVE

>tfw you will never fuck Kali
;_;

Everything on the screencap is publicly available knowledge that is easily certifiable. EXCEPT the (most important) connection to the 2 Comet guys. Without this the whole theory is rubbish.

LOL THIS GUY HAS NEVER HEARD "CHEESE PIZZA" BEFORE! NEWFAG AS FUCK! LEAVE, SHILL! BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LOOOOL!

Didn't turn out too well for Shiva tbqhwy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136233080/#136233080

Where is the proof that Bieber really said those things? Give me some text pls. No video.

Name one reason the media would hide/lie about something like this?
>muh they're working for them
yeah sure, all media everywhere in the world are working hard to cover a bunch of rich pedophiles
high levels of autism...

Fuck I bet they are a few kids in that outdoor PIZZA oven. WHO fucking has a outdoor PIZZA oven?