Flying to North Korea tomorrow, any tips to not get arrested ?

Flying to North Korea tomorrow, any tips to not get arrested ?

call them all gooks and steal a poster

Spit on Kim's poster. Trust me I've done that many times diring my Korean trip, none cared.

Tell them you're American.

Tell them the good news about Jesus Christ.

yell really loudly that communism leads to poverty and capitalism is superior in everyway in a public space

Just act like your grandparents did back in the late 30s.

Are you Dennis Rodman?

Sing the U.S national anthem. They fucking love it

The only way to avoid arrest is not going to North Korea.

Take every antifa member with you.

Steal a poster

gave an anonymous tip to based Norks that tomorrow a western spy from germany will enter their country.

enjoy the gulag my friend.

cry when u see king john un

Buy a t-shirt with a commie sign on it.

Say you're an israelian citizen

Just be respectful of the great leader

talk about how Germany used to be a divided country as well and is now united as one folk, ready to serve the Arab bulls and that if Koreans unite under the south they too might be able to serve the afro-american soldiers occupying their country

cancel flight, now !

protest on why there is not enough diversity in NK

Tell them they need to open their borders for immigration

Should I avoid such Situations ?

Yes, be North Korean.

Just follow the instructions and listen to guide

Respect their costumes.
Remember that they salute each other with a kiss on the mouth, do it with the guards too.

I went in through beijing on a tour that was obviously faked to make life look perfect. There are actors that live there and probably dont see other people for weeks on end, all i can say is be nice and have conversations with those people and dont do fucking anything they dont want you to do, like bring a cell phone or you can get über fucked.

Go to a government official and do this

Don't act like a fucking nigger

Why are you going there in the first place?

They're cool with everything there. You could go to the mausoleum, take a liquid shit on one of the bodies and you'd barely get a slap on the wrist.

Don't be a Burger. If you're not, you're fine.

>any tips to not get arrested ?

Don't go to North Korea.

Just in time for the invasion...
One less kraut we'll have to deal with later I suppose.

if you are not american, you are fine.

Just get arrested. "German retard gets put into gulag for being a retard" would be a nice sob story.

He wants to be there when it gets invaded, I guess.

North Korea will conduct another launch in 3 days. Don't be stupid. It will start WW3.

I'm the leaker.

user no. The Americans are pulling all their citizens out for a reason. Attack is imminent.

The US won't attack first without direct provocation, but if one of the IBCM tests ends up accidentally landing on foreign soil, things could spiral out of control very quickly.

Why would you do such a thing?

Uhhh, how about NOT going to Best Korea?

Go to south Korea instead and ask them how soon the war is then report back.

No we will be at war with them soon, we won't let them get stronger nuclear capabilities.

Praise their leader nonstop. Not that this is good advice, mind you. I just want to see if you can get arrested for being suspiciously eager to please.

They have this weird thing about penis ceremonies so if you fap on a national monument and claim it's religious they won't touch you. I learned that from Wikipedia or something.

They arrest people to act as hostages not because they did anything wrong.

If your from the US your going to be arrested. Have fun sucking Nork dick until they beat you brain dead.