Iran or North Korea

Which is the first on the Trump administration hit list for regime change? 30% approval, time for a war!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would we attack Iran? Nobody's talking about Iran.

Iran because they are the biggest threat to israel

Neocons want Iran because they want to stop China's and Russia's ambitions in central Asia. The dream is a US puppet in the region for military bases. In the East, they already have Japan and South Korea. I think they want to regime change Iran before NK. Just imagine if Iran was doing to NK has been doing recently. Do you think the response would be as light?

Attacking Iran will result in third world war no doubt

>Nobody's talking about Iran.

Sanctions signed by Trump kill the Iran deal.

Havent' you heard?

the ME is already so chaotic, there will not be an iran bombing. not by us anyway.

Trump is such a dick

I don't think we need to fuck with either of them.
Can we just take care of our own country domestically for a while?

Neither. Both too many negatives vs not nearly enough positives.

Hit the Norks:
+ eliminate long-term threat to ROK
+ some mineral wealth, but not nearly enough to make a war profitable to companies
+?

- Nork counter-attack on Seoul would result on a the ROK retaliation = peinsula-wide war which like a big swirling toilet bowl, drags everyone in.

Hit the Persian:
+ make Bibi happy
+ make the Saudis happy

- great, now you've pissed off the Shia population
- costs of occupying?

Those are just off the top of my head. I suppose you could do a limited strike on a facility. It might be effective or it might just flatten an empty building. I hope he doesn't hit either of these countries though. If I were an American, I'd want him to follow through on his domestic policies first like get that wall built or do something for jobs/personal income tax rates.

we have pretty much permanent bases already in afghanistan tho

And Syria

>I don't think we need to fuck with either of them.

Again who cares what YOU think, you have no power.

Trump has a 30% approval. Bush had about the same prior to 9/11 and went bat shit insane war crazy to get reelected. (bush also lost the popular vote to Gore btw)

North Korea will destroy Imperialist Scum USA.
USA fucked up every war after WW2. Even there, the Soviets liberated Germany.

Yeah, Germany never won a war. Idc about this shithole.

Didn't shill so well in the other thread, eh?
Meanwhile, Trump's recertifying the Iran deal every chance he gets to kill it and purged all the warmongers in the NSC.

HAHAHAHAHAH Turns out you're a butthurt leftist.

The same approval polls by the people who said he would lose? Nice try. There's no reason to suspect oversampling again!

Unfortunately for you, Trump doesn't his Iraq. Again you lie.

>muh popular vote
>D-DONT SUSPECT illegal immigrants and vote fraud GOY!

Why would he attack Iran if he just ended all covert ops in Syria?

Why can the president do this

I might be young but this is easily the worst fucking shit about this country, why does the president have this mucb power and people constantly talking about him starting wars

This is fucking congress' job

Literally this. Israel is based and white.

what has iran done to you, you big meanie?

Ron Paul is a little ass hole. Who said trump is attacking anything. People need to calm the fuck down.

Fuckin Kurds, man.

ROME HAS CONQUERED

He just stopped funding losing side, there are still commie kurds which are getting funded a lot more than rebels were.

Jeb wanted to arm the Kurds. Just neocon shit.

North Korea will be the first target because Russia has just recently announced military 'cooperation' with Iran. North Korea isn't well liked by China or Russia at all, both backed sanctions recently, both nations view them as dangerous, and with disdain of their people.

Persian disapora fuck off

If the current sanctions don't deter North Korea, then I can see Trump ordering a military strike which would very easily turn to a full scale war. The public would probably support such a war just because of how much fear mongering the media is doing right now.

the NK is the No.1. target unless some massive fuckup from Iran, NK will get fucked and that is 100%,
iran is iran they are trying to make iran into hitlerian axis of evil for atleast 25 years now, this is nothing new, but the focus now is definitely on NK

Iranian is top tier race, at least far better than gooks

Neither, since none of them are soft targets that can be brought down with minimal effort. If the US attack another country, it'll be Veneziuela.

Americans are cowards & shit at war in general.

ayy

Iran will get nuked first. Trump promised to do something about Iran when he was campaigning in Israel during the election.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28