>"lol not white"

You assholes don't realize, but we're actually dying out. We need all of the whites we can get. Anyone of euro ancestry that can pass as white, is fucking white.

cut the fuck shit with
>gingers aren't white
>lol brown eyes not white
>snowniggers aren't white
>no medi's are white
>slavs aren't white
>anglos aren't white

If you can PASS as white, you're fucking white. WE NEED AS MUCH AS WE CAN FUCKING GET YOU STUPID CUNTS.

and, if you don't have white children that you are raising to be the best people they can be, shut your fucking mouth because you're part of the fucking problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ0iGZ7Ms8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking assholes not having kids

Slavs aren't white and we don't want to team up with a dying breed

t. Fernando

Spaniards and Italians are NOT white. Brown skin+brown eyes. Irish aren't white either and are probably related to the primate family

In would team up with Slavs to kill (sand)niggers any day of the week

But we ARE dying breed!

It's pretty simple really

Godspeed user, spread the message
Ignore the divide et impera shills

Race war when?

But how do i get sex from girl?

>there are too little whites
> so let's just racemix the remaining whites

perfect plan, mr shekelberg

What if I have pink nipples, but my father is Southern Italian AND I'm lactose intolerant?

>Racemix the same race

>t. Shlomo

life is so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ0iGZ7Ms8

Pink nips = white

That is the only true test

I really wish americans/colonials in general, could stop with their "black/white" dichotomy.

I am not "white". I am not part of the same group as englishmen, irish or french.

I am flemish. Sure, ameritards would say "then you are white duhh!!!" but I refuse to fall under the same label as ameritards.

Your lack of identity is no reason to deny me mine.

No shutup with your retarded classification.

It's not even about passing. It's about having a genetic base that isn't retardedly criminal alongside a culture that cares about tomorrow's quality of life being higher than today's quality of life.

D/C shareblue shill thread. Try harder. Saged

you stupid fucking cunt.

you don't get it at all do you?

OP is claiming that if hosé looks somewhat caucasian he is "white" and that therefore he should breed with, let's say, Lore from Bavaria.

OP is actively trying to racemix the last pure ethnicities of europe with some american mongrels, all under the pretense that it is good for the "race".

tl;dr: OP is a jew and you are his puppet.

>According to the Office of Management and Budget’s federal guidelines on race and ethnic measurement, persons from the Middle East and North Africa are considered White/Caucasian by race.

top cuck

I can tell the difference between a Slav from Yugoslavia or Bulgaria or Greece or whatever from a Anglo.

I can tell the difference between a German and a Russian

I can tell the difference between an Italian and an Englishman. An Irishman and a Spaniard. A Dane and a Scot.

These are not all white, these are not all the same race. These are all very different peoples and races, there is no "unity" or "brotherhood". You are just filthy American mongrel with no history or identity, just mishmash of races together to create your ugly pig nasty hybrid. Well you need to know no one thinks of themselves as "white", we think in terms of our ethnicity. These are the races, not white man or black man. This is bullshit USA garbage. Americans can't tell the difference, Americans have no differences because they are all the same blobs of gunk and waste rolled together. You are Europe's rejects mongrelized into a filthy new race called "white" that undoubtedly features American Indian and Nigger DNA somewhere down the line. Europeans are not a part of it and don't want to be.

non-white leaf hiding behinf flag spotted

>Paint your skin black
>get HIV
>go to Iceland
>???
>sex up 22 aryan princesses

as an italian, id rather not be white. Why would I want to be associated with people who were busy riding around on horses, having sex with animals, eating each other, living in caves and mud huts, and still learning about the mystical art of agriculture, while my people were building beautiful works of art and architecture that you wouldnt learn how to steal for a few hundred years yet?

Can I still be white plz

Understand that the entirety of the flemish population or the walloons or the welsh or the estonians are less than some of our larger cities. Your entire identity could be wiped out in a plague or a genocide. Americans think in bigger contexts.
I hope you preserve your Flemish heritage, but considering the state of Belgium I won't hold my breath.

No

WE

Am I white Sup Forums?

>These are not all white, these are not all the same race. These are all very different peoples and races, there is no "unity" or "brotherhood". Yo
this x100

THIS X10000000!!!

Bump

>whites are dying out
>there's as many as there's ever been

Euro Jews are probably the only group that's in danger of going the way of the neanderthal

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING JEW KIKE NON-WHITE NIGGER PROPAGANDA CUNTS YOU WILL NOT FUCKING WIN YOU WON'T WIN FUCK YOU

YOU HEARD THE MAN, START POSTING NIPS!

>btw im half white and blue eyed

>wanting to be white
Leaves us out of the racial guilt club, thanks.
t. Italian

You're an hapa

see

>Understand that the entirety of the flemish population or the walloons or the welsh or the estonians are less than some of our larger cities.

PERFECT FUCKING REASON why we should not breed with any other american mongrels.

>those tits
Lose some weight fatty

Im slouching cunt

You're not even a real country and you're bitching this much about your made up ethnicity lmao

The problem isn't the weight, the problem is the lack of any muscle on his body.

Only Germanic peoples are white. Get the fuck off me you tick.

/thread
So much this.
Fuck you ameritard op and your white bullshit

>says the mulatto nation

I am on your side you autist

I can trace my family tree back 12 generations, namely to 1692, and they are all 100% flemish.

Tell me again how I am in the same basket as an american mongrel who's great-grandfather was an african ape and who doesn't even know his ancestry further than 2 generations?

Deal with the fact thay you have no identity, you are a colonialist with no history, you are a bastard race.

Don't blame us as jews just because we don't want to associate ourselves with you

Should I just suicide or can I still have white kids

>PERFECT FUCKING REASON why we should not breed with any other american mongrels.
Yes it is - for the sake of your people and for the future of Europe, breed amongst yourselves and sort your fucking country out. We'll try to do the same.

I walked right into that one.

>muh white skin
Yeah, very nice. What does this impact?

So is she not white?

Did I ever say I am belgian?

No, I am Flemish, learn to read you monkey colonial.

fuck you, there are light skinned Indians. Does that make them white? No.

you stupid cuck.

Pink nipples are sexy for white wamen.

You can be the Ultimate Gentleman.

Every native European is white. Fuck all divide-and-conquer shills.

Fuck off, Shlomo.

Sauce

WE DO NOT WANT YOUR MIX-RACED BLOOD YOU FILTHY COLONIAL.

WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?!

ME AND YOU ARE NOT ALIKE

we don't like you, we don't associate with you, we have nothing in common with you.

You are as foreign to me as a russian slav, you are as race-mixed as a brazilian, you are NOT worth breeding with.

If a Flemish man marries an ameriturd woman, his children will NOT be Flemish.

They will not look Flemish, they will not identify as Flemish, they will not speak Flemish.

KEEP YOUR RACE-MIXED DEGENERACY AWAY.

If I we wanted to hear shit from a non-country we would have asked for it. Your land that your ancestors and you reside on has been passed around like the town whore for the better part of 400 years. Shut your waffle hole.

This. Stop pretending like Russians/Slavs aren't subhumans that need to be exterminated.

Are you a girl?

Too fucking bad idiot, you wouldn't be able to tell. We're already fucked if that's what you think the reality is. Go suck a dick, not like you're having any children anyway you fucking pussy. Go get your fuck bikes back from Germany, oh wait you're too much of a fucking bitch.

>yfw hes actually right

The ultimate redpill is the realization that America is the ultimate Jew meme. They literally created an entire country devoted to enslaving all the white european races, mongrelizing them and killing their culture and identity, turning them into wage slaves like oxen or cattle, and then proceeding to throw in a bunch of niggers and other nonhumans to make your lives extra miserable.

t. Italian in America, non-white creator of modern civilization. Next time you think you are doing us a favor by saying italians are white, instead thank them for not genociding your entire country/ancestors and replacing you with genetically superior greek/italian alpha Gods. What have Nords ever invented again, other than inferiority complexes?

Have you never seen a female nipple? That has to be a fucking guy

>Alzheimer
Shit, even if you are white please dont reproduce.

I agree. 1/4 Happas, Octoroons, and other muddied individuals are welcome if they are redpilled.

she is a shitskin, hands off whitey

Teehee

>yet another episode of "an american thinks telling a Flemish nationalist that belgium is not a coutry is offensive"

I am getting really tired of ameritard's retardedness.

>has been passed around like the town whore for the better part of 400 years

well, as I said in an earlier post, I can trace my lineage back to 1692, CAN YOU?
Also, half of the USA used to be a LITERALLY SPIC COUNTRY up until a couple years ago.

For fucks sake, like half of your polulation lives in cities with spic names.

LMAO

>butthurt, the post

It's not that bad. Mostly just Germanic mix in America.

this is what i am talking about when I say that americans are mongrels and not in any way related to europeans.

>I can trace my lineage back to 1692, CAN YOU?
Just my paternal line.

so basically, no.

knowing just your paternal line means nothing. that's like 0.1% of your ancestry

If you can trace your ancestors back to Europe, but only to the 1910s or the 1880s, what's the point in tracing it back further? If they were farmhands then, they would've been farmhands in the 1600s as well.

literally 99% of everyone with a decent life is a wage slave

>WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?!
You don't understand, user. You're irrelevant. I hope you maintain your identity not for your sake, but for Europe. You personally are unimportant, but since your joke of a country is intent on self-immolation, the hope is that you'll have enough of a self-presevation instinct to survive.

White dude here, 10 kids and they are all assholes .... get ready brown people

>only to the 1910s or the 1880s
nigga that's like your great-grandfather.

Is that seriously the furthest you got?

Also, not at all true about the farmers thing.

I have one lineage that went from being a squire to a carpenter to a farmer (2 generations) to the fucking CEO of a multinational billion-dollars corporation back to a simple blue-collar worker.

life is crazy.

>Yes goy, everyone is a wage slave! You are exactly right, Fellow White. Now go back to sleep.

>Brown Skin
>Italians
Maybe americunts mulattos """"Italians"""" have brown skin. Real Italians are white as fuck.

>Real Italians are white as fuck.

maybe the polentony, but the terroni are basically moroccans.

t. Flemish dude who lived in italy 5 years

that being said, south italian women always tirned my dick into diamond. Hot as fuck.

you are not fucking white you jew rat.

No, you've never seen a real Terrone. They behave like niggers but they are still white

>If you can pass as white, you're white
Wtf I'm white now

Ops digits confirm, I'm white

>slavs aren't white
>it means you're not dying out like whites
feels good man

>Is that seriously the furthest you got?
Pretty much yeah. My paternal line is the only one I could find records on all the way back to the 1600s.

they are not white, because "white" is not a real thing.

They are south italians, and that's that.

t. nonwhite

thats like saying turkish or brazillian are white. We dont need to identify as some nebulous vague idea like "white." Italians are cucking themselves by identifying along with English and Germans. This is a major problem among the various European peoples, we lost our edge and love for our own people by pretending to be part of some nonexistant meaningless group instead of our real culture and ancestors. Its the intense rivalry that pushed us ahead of other non-human beasts

not an argument. keep that jew dick shoved up your ass, faggot.

>butthurt, the post v2: electric bogaloo

I feel like I'm past Sup Forums. It's mostly retarded CivNat/libertarians and the actual "redpilled" people feel the need to shit on anyone who actually tries to do something for white nationalism. And there's the mindless shitposting, the mgtow virgins who openly advocate white genocide etc. Building some hype for Trump is the last thing this board will have accomplished.

anyone who says otherwise is a kike