HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA

BURGERS ETERNALLY KEKED

Just fuck up my shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexican_Spanish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAKE! Shut the fuck up you stupid eurofag. Muslim is your official language anyway, so you have no room to talk

>FAKE!
Just checked it, it's real.
>when your country has so many Hispanics they have a separate version of their language for their new colony now

>Espanol(US)
>Espanol(US)
>Espanol(US)

must be some new type of bastardized language, like current central america spanish, that spicks have evolved to since becoming Spaniard rape babies.

>mfw burgers annexed half of mexico's territory
>mfw USA is now getting colonized by Mexicans

Lmao

>Espanol(US)

HAHAHAHAHA

AMERICANS BTFOOOOOOO

DRUMPF

You having to check if it was real shows the state of things.

>Bosanski

People died on D-day for this

>para espanol, press el numero dos
out out OUT

Why is this such a big deal, it's a website.
Why not post all of the shit that is written in english and spanish at stores for example? I think that is far worse.

Why do Americans have to bastardise every language they use?

I don't think I understand. How would Espanol(US) be different from regular old Espanol? What words or phrases are so different that it would need it's own category?

Really makes you think

Bbb-but muh wall

They have to add phrases like, "Sheeeeeeeeit," "Honkey," and, "gibsmedat."

tfw many many spics speak Espanol, but sadly cannot read it

Pro-immigration propaganda is added to each sentence

They add so much culture to our country. :^)

That regional option for spanish has been in stuff since windows fucking xp, slowpoke

¿Qué es eso del español de los gUSAnos? ¿En qué se diferencia del nuestro?

>tfw you wanna make tacos but you physically cannot because there's not enough mexicans near you

I could explain it to you but you seem american, so it's a waste of my time.

>tfw you want to mow your lawn but no Mexicans to hire

Yes. Just as we planned. Soon america would be spanish territory again.

>move to America
>I'll vote Democrat for gibs! Fuck whitey!
>liberals turn you gay
Pyrrhic victory.

Nah, it will belong to the people that rightfully owned it in the first place.

What else would you expect from (((jewgle))).

Better give back the horses, then.

Please? I ain't got but such a big brain.

checks out

then better burn down everything and see if these subhumans can restart everything from scratch

¡Ay, qué me meo!

La "gente que legítimamente la poseía en primer lugar" es ya medio española; tu cultura es ahora la nuestra.

this isn't at all new. i'm not entirely sure why it exists but does it maybe have something to do with typing spanish on a us keyboard? i know they have different layouts for typing languages like german accent characters easier on a us keyboard so it would make sense for spanish, too. i've been seeing this option in the linux world since around 2004. try to keep up, OP.

eternal 63% strikes again

>people that rightfully owned it in the first place
So...Spanish crown?

Mezcla de la desagradable pronunciación caribeño-mexicana con el acento yankee.

Not on our watch.

>hiding flag

FUCKING DELET THIS

>La reconquista

¡El horror! ¡El horror!

i thought you guys spoke some kind of italian/spanish hybrid. what is argentine spanish exactly?

SOMEONE PLEASE KILL US AAAAAAAAA THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD WORLD IS A FUCK

[Kris Kristofferson]
I am an American Indian,
My tribe is Cherokee.
My forefathers loved this land.
They left it here for me.
But the white man came with boats,
And trains and dirty factories,
An' poisened my existence with his deeds.
Nature is our mother,
We are sucklins at her breast.
And he who tries to beat her down,
Will lose her to the rest.
They'll never win.
I'll ride again.

We are heroes of the homeland, American remains.
We live in many faces and answer many names.
We will not be forgotten, we won't be left behind.
Our memories live on in mortal minds and poets pens.
We'll ride again.

spanish is a fucking cancer

I miss chaika memes

It's kinda like that, our pronunciation, gestures and many expressions are very Italian, we replace the "Y" with "SH" (mostly but not everywhere), we also have a lot of French and German words in our vocabulary, ex Groso comes from German Gross, meaning great or grand I think.

thanks user, i knew there was something different about it. i wanted to benis an argentinian exchange girl in high school because she sounded so sexy, but she was always studying and wouldn't ever go out with me :(

Surrender to the ñ amerifags

user... Come here sometime, girls like to hear foreigners talk, you might get something good.

ONE-O BEER-O PER FAVOUR

fuckin' dagoes

English is no longer the international language
Rindanse ante el gran pene del idioma superior
Americanos culo rotos

grosso is Italian, you ignorant user

>german lol

you sound like a faggot

You are aware that a large part of the US was originally a part of Spain or Mexico, and that the US absorbed these populations? New Mexico even has a unique dialect of Spanish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexican_Spanish

horses are not native to the Americas

Where's my beer, Pedro?

This has to be fake right?

Europe is 90% white mr 56% beaner

Nope, those are arab horses.

They use a blend of english and spanish. Like instead of automobil, they use "caro". "Caro" sounds a bit trashy in other areas that use spanish.

Nope

Just like burger english differs from britbong english.

It isn't carro or caro, it's coche. Or buga, if you born in the 80s.

>americanos

Hay menos diferencias entre el ingles estadounidense y el que emplean los británicos, comparado con el español que se habla a un lado y al otro del Atlántico.

Now now Juan, don't get angry, you will ruin your siesta

Idk, it's not my fault Italians just stole words from Germans

d

I doubt that Spanish (Latin America) is any different from Spanish (US) on the website, but it gives Spanish "legitimacy" in the US. I knew someone who had been born in the US but still answered the phone in Spanish. It's all about multiculturalism and the feelgoods.

ESPAÑOL

Maybe but I remember an anecdote by Joe Strummer when The Clash went to USA and say to burgers "fancy a fag?" when he meant a cigarrette.

Kek

>Internalized hate.

TOP KEK

Nice store-bought hatchet, Shitting Bull.

This isn't new. Mexican speak has been a secondary language on our packaging and in manuals at least since the 90s. It's also usually the first option you hear when you call any service number. It's unfortunate because all it's doing is encouraging them to not make any effort to learn English since we're making it quite easy to live life without needing to know it.

I for one, welcome my new overlords.

Spanish (Latin America) doesn't even exist because every country has its own sets of jargons and in some countries it even varies between regions. Idk why it is so hard to understand.

And ironically English is quite easy to learn for people with a Spanish background, while immigrants with other backgrounds learn perfect English in only a few years if they apply themselves, Slavs in particular for some reason. English is one of the easiest Indo-European languages to learn because its grammar is so simple (very few inflections; inanimate objects don't have genders; etc.).

When you read something in "Spanish (Latin America)" what country does the language seem to be from? I would have thought they'd find a generic, neutral way of writing.

Mostly true, but

>inanimate objects don't have genders

That part seems to give some people trouble. I've heard Europeans refer to things as he and she before. It's kind of cute desu. Also have seen them put words slightly out of order. The point stands that they actually make a fucking effort though.

>When you read something in "Spanish (Latin America)"...

I begin to vomit.

kek

>español (US)

kek that's why they keep Castilian separate.

>The point stands that they actually make a fucking effort though.
And have the decency to speak their native languages in their homes or *quietly* in public. Instead of louder than everyone else combined and in Spanish.

the empire of rome is still alive through language and religion

There is no such thing as Castilian, that was a concession to Catalan and Basque nationalists in our Constitution. Cervantes wrote in Spanish, not in Castilian. But our politicians only talk about Castilian to not hurt the feelings of Catalans and Vasques. It's about politics, not language. As a language, Castilian doesn't exist, the common language of all Spaniards is the Spanish.

UNA
CERVEZA
POR
FAVOR
PETER(PEDRO)
CORTA
MY
CESPED
JOHN(JUAN)

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize that Castilian was a "political" word. I was wondering why the language had two names.

Donaldo turamp

Haremos a América de nuevo genial

Soon you will have to press 2 for english

>gUSAnos
Kek
Porque ellos usan una repugnante mezcla de espanglish, como embarazado para avergonzado, o suceso para éxito.

The problem is that the Spanish speakers never get into "the system" because it's hardwired for English, so these people are more like a flood of zerglings.

Is their a difference between Ibarra and Ybarra? Is this the example of (US) Spanish and (Spain) Spanish?

How does US spanish compare to Latin American spanish?