>Home Office’s lack of action on post-Brexit Border ‘is shocking’
archive.is/UBGR4

>Anti-Islam UKIP leadership hopeful 'too extreme', says AM
archive.is/HM1Fo

>No 10 says free movement ends when UK leaves EU
archive.is/fAgEG

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/michael-moore-brexit-comments-uk-enjoy-miserable-life-island-a7878106.html
archive.is/z9T25
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40814377
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew
irishtimes.com/news/politics/home-office-s-lack-of-action-on-post-brexit-border-is-shocking-1.3169069
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40802240
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/bring-british-passport-lanes-minister-says/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/01/british-email-prankster-fools-white-house-officials-into-replying
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40774251
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
theguardian.com/science/2003/jul/03/thisweekssciencequestions4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Party_of_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Australia!

Just...

Get it sorted, I'm fucking sick of the constant procrastinating .

And If I hear another re moaner refer to the EU as Europe will go ape shit, that fat fuck Anerican cuntfor instance who did farenheight 911, cant think of his fat fuck name but I saw a C4 interview and he was basically laughing at us told us to enjoy our miserable Island, laughing at US?

Hahah, the fat prick

Buy British goods drink british eat British.

Support British brands

The bogs demand it

here is the cunt

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/michael-moore-brexit-comments-uk-enjoy-miserable-life-island-a7878106.html

archive.is/z9T25

Brit/pol/ - edition

>Gove confirms foreign access to UK fishing grounds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40814377

>UK diplomats' families withdrawn from Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Home Office’s lack of action on post-Brexit Border ‘is shocking’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/home-office-s-lack-of-action-on-post-brexit-border-is-shocking-1.3169069

>Anti-Islam UKIP leadership hopeful 'too extreme', says AM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40802240

>Bring in British only passport lanes, minister says
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/bring-british-passport-lanes-minister-says/

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html

>British email prankster fools White House officials into replying
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/01/british-email-prankster-fools-white-house-officials-into-replying

>No 10 says free movement ends when UK leaves EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40774251

Previous thread

>Archive only
This kills the OCD anonymong

Fuck off you half nigger fuck.

Reminder for leftwing scumbags

Do you ever stop?

aw fuck so the glasgow screen user came back? Any other pic of what he put up?

Shit EU memes that need to die

>Breggsit (instead of BReXit)
>Out of Europe (the continent)
>Think of it like a divorce (no)
>Muh fishing
>We'll only have X for a few more months (eg/ EU wide sms tariff)
>Lust to give away sovreignity to international institutions
>We need NATO

any more?

What's your motive mate? You archive everything. The hero we don't deserve but so desperately need.

just report it
it's a bot and it spams

Cite something as precedence from a previous case that shows the that the Queen cannot voice her opinion.

If there are no principles to be extracted from judgements showing that Queen cannot voice her opinion, you don't have a leg to stand on.

> it makes it seem like difference is a bad thing when in reality people being difference is what gives us strength
We have different versions of open-gender roles in our heads.

Really what are the dangers of having this? Women wont be culturally brainwashed from an early age to be physically and intellectually helpless and men will be able to express how they feel more easily, which is proven to be psychologically beneficial.

Reminder to buy barr cola instead of coca cola.

It was cardiff, if it was glasgow he would be facing the death penalty.

Hahah wtf, was that actually real?

Again, I can tell you exactly when the last time that precedent was broken.
1708 Scottish Milita Bill.
It has not been broken since, therfore the precedent is over 300 years old.
It is your obligation to provide a single incident in which it was broken since. How on earth can I provide you with examples of a thing not happening you fucking idiot?

i admire your autism sir, and shall continue to post Brit/pol/s of a superior format until it becomes a constitutional precedent and is given the royal nod.

>Being so angry at pixels on a screen you resort to racially abuse a third party

I'd racially abuse you in real life too you stupid fucking mudhut builder.

>Using a Carriage Service to Menace

Careful mate or the coppers will be knocking tomorrow.

>We could have stayed and reformed it la
>I trust people in Brussels more
>Leave only won because of MUH RED BUS

Sup Forums will defend this.

>coping this hard

How long have you been interested in law for?

Wouldn't even bother with these mongs any more lad. Brit/pol/ has been particularly awful this morning and afternoon and I'm leaving this shitfest for now. Hopefully the mongs have gone to sleep by tonight.

I think your seeing to much difference between men and women when have women ever been made to feel intellectually helpless this isn't the 50's.At my school a lot of girls got way better grades than the boys. I also don't understand why you have the idea that men cant express their feelings this sounds like bullshit to me. Also women are physically inferior to men its science

Off yourself.

You never told me the first time, but thanks for finally getting around to it.

You finally managed to cite something as precedent! However, that was regarding royal assent. I never said the Queen shouldn't grant royal assent.

Again, cite something that shows the Queen cannot have an opinion.

Whoops, forgot my trip.

Just lol at leave voters.

Very good points. You misunderstood a few of mine though, let me explain.

Women do get better grades, that true, but they lack ambition and initiative and men do not. That is why more men are in higher-upper positions. The physical helplessness of women comes from not physical strength but their coordination. They never bother to engage in sports and use their spatial-intellect so they are uncoordinated and aloof to the world around them.
These symptoms are all a result of the classic gender role that hasnt changed for thousands of years. I think it's time we update it and have a higher functioning society.

Ah yes, the old "posting the exact same thing on different threads" trick...

Jesus you are such a little bitch

Cardiff screen lad, if you are here, well done m8, you made me chuckle heartily when I saw the article in The Times the other day. Doing Gods work, bless your soul.

So basically you want to fuck a man but haven't been able to accept you're gay yet?

Read about David reimer if you want to see how this can go.

Everyone on Sup Forums should know about the reimer experiment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

He's also avoiding my question over and over again.

I ask him for applicable principles, and he refuses.

They arent messing with sex and procreation drive. They are being neutral and leaving it for the instincts to shape. I'd argue that is a lot more natural than we had it before. forcefully pushing kids through human sized cookie cutters regardless of whether they fit or not?

>The EU don't want an army (silly)
>David Davis is a negotiating powerhouse
>The EU prevented WW3

I agree and we need more of this sort of thing!

>paid shills not getting enough (you)s to get paid their meagre £0.02 per day for pushing left wing toss

kys

theguardian.com/science/2003/jul/03/thisweekssciencequestions4

Why is the guardian racist to celts?

The Scottish Milita Bill has been brought up constantly for fucks sake.
The burden off proof is upon you to offer a case where that precedent has since been broken.

ARSENAL
R
S
E
N
A
L

Give me the principles you've derived from the debacle with the militia bill that show a Queen cannot give her opinion?

It appears to me it's only relevant to royal assent.

Feminism encourages women to be liberated. To go out and spend their 20s experimenting and just having fun. How can someone instill values of integrity and dignity into their child when they spend their adult years sleeping with a different stranger every week? This has made women unhappy. Before you say I'm sexist i think its a problem with men as well. It takes two to tango and men are doing this just as much as women. What kind of a role model does this leave for the kids if not paving a future for them into binge drinking culture and promiscuity. The dating scene has been reduced to hook up apps. Maybe there is some value in what you've said about gender roles but wouldn't it be more beneficial if the parents are different but compliment each other the way traditional gender roles do? Instead of the parents being virtually the same in thè way they act?

You're working class, stfu

>please show me examples of a thing not happening to prove it doesn't happen
You're retarded.

How old are you?? i have only just left college but the majority of classes have a good mix between boys and girls the only reason upper positions have more men is because up until the last decade the gender roles have been how you state they are also when i was at school we had quite alot of girls sports teams i think girls still do like to do sports. Why do you think girls also lack ambition and men don't its more that some people want to achieve and some will are contempt with not achieving to the highest point of their ability. I agree with equality but i still think gender roles are needed we can empower both men and women and you would have two equally strong genders but men and women are different it's science so you cant say that our brains work in exactly the same way

I'm asking you to prove to me it can't happen, which you don't seem to be able to.

Give me a like case or STFU

If you're going to post an image like this at least make sure it's not one where a guy is posing with trophy kills.

We don't have codified principles you tit (unless were talking EU primacy) We're not Europe. That the entire basis of English Common Law and you can't even understand that.

that ridiculous get tho

man =/= women

jej has spake

What you are describing only applies to the lower intellectual-classes. The simpletons who work paycheck to paycheck at bottom of the barrel jobs. Your faith in humanity would be restored if you ignored the plebs and focussed on the people who use their brains.

You can't have a world full of above-average people

Basically those cookie cutters kept homo sapiens on the planet. You don't know the outcome of these things - like feminism pushing work on women, the unintended consequences are wages went down (cos bigger labour pool) and so did the birth rate (plus autism etc rises as older women try to have kids after their careers).

Now, of course, they tell us we need immigration to the west to prop up our declining birth rate...

You've got a very shortsighted understanding of this issue, disregarding your previous and unsupported claims, you act as if destroying the idea of gender isn't literally unprecedented in all of human history. The social effects would be enormous, it may well turn out that society simply doesn't function without 'cookie cutter holes', there's a reason our cultures evolved to have these things in the first place - they were more effective than any alternatives.

I've told you repeatedly it's set by 300 years of precedent and to go against such policy would cause constitutional crisis.
Because you don't understand what those words mean, you assume they mean nothing.

All I asked for is a precedential decision, which you have not yet posted.

Why exactly would it cause a constitutional crisis if there was never any judgement with principles applicable to the Queen speaking her mind?

The chapter on education in 'The Abolition of Britain' is fantastic. I really do recommend you all pick up a copy and given it a read.

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic men and women are different our brains work differently

Fan tv?

I'm fucking done with this. Just read an introduction to English Common law because you're beyond retarded.

maek u fink

Im in my mid twenties.
>had quite alot of girls sports teams
Doesnt matter what the few do, it's what the masses do and that is to stay away from sports like it's a disease.

You think we should? I say reinstate the bill of rights. And I'd be in favour of a true UK constitution (I mean in the US sense with unalienable and generally negative rights, and limiting govt) - if I trusted any cunt to draw it up...

I think it's you who doesn't understand English common law.

The law is based upon precedential decisions.

GIVE ME ONE THAT IS APPLICABLE

My God

They're developing self awareness

JUST

Yeah but that's not because girls grow up being told they cant do sports it's because the majority of them don't enjoy physical activity as much as guys do. Do you think everyone should just be pumped full of hormones so we all act in the same way??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Party_of_Australia

The bill of rights is/was classed as constitutional statute, which is written constitution. Largely uncodified doesn't mean completely so. The HRA counts as written constitutional statute also.

I don't understand the state of our police i think they all need physical training as part of the job some of them look like they are in such a bad physical shape police need to be strong otherwise they will end up getting over powered by criminals

We've disregarded a lot of things from the past and people like you spoke up against it saying it was too much of a change.

We outlawed duelling. Imagine, for millenia we were able to resolve our issues with some good old fashion 1 to 1 combat. No that we have gotten rid of that it has meant that passive-aggressive sneaky peopel are able to take advantage of regular people and among conflicts are not resolved meaning all that anger builds up within society. Just imagine the dire consequences..But hold on....wait....It's nowhere near as bad as this argument turns out. We have a fluid functioning society since we abolished duelling and the same will happen when we stop forcing strict gender roles onto both men and women.

this
UK constitution would be a good idea
>redefine monarchy, parliament, voting
>get rid of all the chaff, make it checked and balanced etc.
>get deep into understanding power relations

the case against:
>failed experiment of US constitution
>old english people would hate giving up muh olde angleandish fish n ships
>new const/ would be written by global corporations and social media buzz
>don't trust the avg Brit with writing a constitution (witness this thread and previous)

Does this mean we can finally have REAL Liberalism? (lel)

>never kissed the people who gave me gay marriage

The """Conservatives""" bent over backwards to cuck themselves on that issue and the degenerates aren't even grateful. Why am I not surprised?

Why are large elements of the Traditional Right and Alt-Right so pro-IRA? You would think they would be against Marxist anti-white terror organisations.

Eddie BTFO again

>When will he learn?

>can't differentiate case law precedent and operational precedent
State of you lad.
I'll give you one last chance to tell me of a judgment in which a minor party MP can't become PM. Because it's the same thing yet you've repeatedly avoided addressing it.

Stop wasting our time.
To discuss such ridiculousness on the internet is nothing short of distraction.

Gender roles have nothing to do with those problems you listed. Those actually come from bad parenting. Idiots tend to make bad parents.

No, but if you're unhappy with the behaviour of idiots it makes sense to stay away from them. Your dislike for their behaviours obviously means you aren't one of them.

Oh I see, self declared victory is more important to you than actually understanding the state you live in. Pathetic lad.

>BoR
True and iirc one MP asks a question every year to show its theoretically still law. But in practice it obviously isn't the case, eg our right to bear arms for self defence. Too much is left to after the fact judgement and precedent, than clearly codified rights (as opposed to revokable priviliges).

That's fucking retarded, you can't compare something that was only ever utilized by an incredibly small minority of the population to a total change in the fabric of society.

If you're looking for an example of massive social change which has been proven to have had serious negative consequences, look at the breakdown of marriage.

A minor party MP can become PM if they pass a Queen's speech.

>Because something has never been done, it can't be done

Presumably, then, there's a precedent for the Queen not walking around in spandex, so it can't be done?

Give me precedential principles that show the Queen cannot voice her opinion, else sit down.

You haven't been able to answer my question.

TOO MUCH AUTISM

They're baiting you.

The gender roles are being flipped though because we have boys being told they can be girls and girls that are being told they can be boys. The whole thing is gonna do a huge flip back eventually when everyone realizes that men are better at certain things and women are better at certain things. We should be promoting the differences between men and women so they can be at the best of their ability

one big issue is the new supreme court
created as a supreme arbiter on judicial matters, could be great for UK citizens' rights
turns out to be a jumbo rubber stamp for the elite
first major act was to try and corrupt vote to leave europe
>failed

UK is a failed state, owned by multi-national corporations.

There commies but the whole driving forigners out appeals to them
Plus every American thinks he is irish

it's pretty decent on here today actually some good discussions

Yeah because judgments have been made regarding the BoR it lives on in case law as I understand it. The issue is current statute takes precedent over it and when it comes into conflict with it the BoR is overwritten, same goes for any national law conflicting with EU regulations or directives.