Google 10-page anti diversity paper

Including
>Possible non-bias causes of the gender gap in tech
>Women and men are different
>Diversity is only skin deep
>Stop restricting programs and classes to certain genders or races.

gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320
unvis.it/gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs
briannawu2018.com/
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc
github.com/sarahmei
sarahmei.com/blog/2010/11/26/disalienation/
cnbc.com/2017/05/31/why-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-is-the-least-likable-ceo-in-tech.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give this guy a fucking medal

Literally shaking

Real issue is that quotas are causing those who have actual skills to be passed over in favor of meeting those quotas. This in turn causes performance reduction and deterioration of the company's ability to produce.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

boycott google for their diversity shit.

Whom?

>Google’s new Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance, Danielle Brown, issued the following statement in response to the internal employee memo

>Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance,

>expressing views on the natural abilities and characteristics of different genders, as well as whether one can speak freely of these things at Google.

>advanced incorrect assumptions about gender.

ikr literally rn

>not encouraging google to screw themselves over diversity policies
shiggy bros
how dumb are we to fight leftist suicidal policies among our enemies?
rules for radicals: make the enemy abide by his own set of rules

gold. saved

This, don't correct the enemy when they are making a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs

>Google
>Ever running out of money
They be retarded for years and have enough power to screw everyone else over as well.

I can't wait for the Chinese to take us over.
Our society seems hellbent on destroying itself from the inside - I only ask that Brianna Wu be executed by anti-aircraft gun on the White House lawn. AAA indeed...

briannawu2018.com/

her picture doesn't exist on her own site, lol. even she knows she's ugly as sin.

Is there any evidence this has been acknowledged by anyone inside the company, I just saw the (((VP of Diversity))) say "everyone saw the post and it was ebil so we won't talk about it"

He's going to be hung out to dry. If you read his stuff, it's quite mild and reasonable, but that's the problem. When you make posts that challenge the status quo, it's almost a requirement not to look weak. Women and SJWs are pussies, but they'll pile on if they smell weakness until he apologises, and that will be the cue for him to get fired (him admitting a mistake).

This is really well written. It's bizarre, because his viewpoints are so reasonable that you figure we would all take it for granted, yet our culture denies any possibility that men and women, or different races, might be any different at all. It's like we live in the twlight zone where basic reality is not adhered to

It has several anonymous supporters in the company, and women that work at Google have been angry on social media.

Here is the raw document pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

if he leaned a little more to the right that document would be perfect.

My old company announced layoffs and a new diversity vp hire on the same day. about ten of us sent out resumes the next day. that was four months ago and the old company is still bleeding money.

Of course she is a women

>tfw no milf to police my thoughts at my company

No I mean has anyone commented on the actual arguments about diversity impacting the products, besides the fucking austisti SJWs who were literally shaking and strawmanning his arguments

I would assume no (As someone who works in the valley) but I'm not on Blind or whatever so all I see is the usual threats to quit and demands that he be fired

Does this paper undo the fierce anti-white and degenerate propaganda they've been espousing?

>and demands that he be fired
he'll be doxxed within a week.

OY VEYY

LET THOSE NIGGERS INTO YOUR COMPANY RIGHT NOW

SHREEEEEEEEEEE

In no way possible was this forseeable or preventable

checked, and thanked
the guy is literally applying a check-your-privilege to the same people who will have the nerve to shut him down for not checking his

guy rationally arguing proven science. i am sure he will be hunted down, fired, and blacklisted in the industry. yay for progress!

>boycott google for their diversity shit.
i am happy to see google get dragged down. fuck them.

Actually John Wiley Price (currently under investigation for mail fraud and taking bribes) in Dallas did this to a company called Monitronics. Now half the IT department is black and the black know literally nothing about computers. They basically go around cleaning viruses from Windows. Its sooooo pathetic

>VP of all that shit

All hail Der Komissar.

What's wrong with white men hating themselves?

Why should anyone be proud of playing life on Easy Mode?

Twitter is shaking so hard over this.

ahmed, back

>being triggered by somebody daring to suggest that maybe women and men are different is "unpaid labor"
by that logic i should be getting a lump sum for over a million dollars, considering how much time i've spent researching the communist plot to destroy western civilization

How the fuck is that document even controversial?
Leftism is a mental disease

based fucking yuri

>As with many things in life, gender differences are often a case of “grass being greener on the other side”; unfortunately, taxpayer and Google money is spent to water only one side of the lawn.

Nicely put

ive been wondering this for a little while now

At what point does basic business take over this retarded "we must hire everyone who isnt white"? Every business out there wants to make money and these retarded hiring decisions only seem to make the company lose money because they hire people who dont know what they are doing. Is the worth of a racist really that low that you are willingly letting your company die just so you can say "At least we hired women and black people"?

>At what point does basic business take over this retarded "we must hire everyone who isnt white"?
when middle management is filled with women.

bump

GOOGLE CIVIL WAR NAO

google! making the (((white man))) rich!

these W H I T E M E N are responsible for the dehumanizing outcomes of corporatism!

Why is that man named Sarah?

you have your shit backwards. or upside down, maybe, which would make sense

no, i'm right. as a company expands it needs middle management, and when middle management begins to fill with women the end is near.

Fake Job

they're losing it... been a gold mine

>github.com/sarahmei
>(((programmer)))

>sarahmei.com/blog/2010/11/26/disalienation/
>Not long after I left that job, though, one of my closest family members told me that he’s transgender. That made the whole subject way more immediate.
>So in the last few years I’ve tried really hard to understand what being transgender means. I’ve done a lot of reading and talking and thinking about how we construct a gender identity, and how we perceive others’ gender. I’m certainly no expert, having not lived it myself.
yeah right lmao. "asking for a friend"

Drink less coffee

we're gonna be rich

how long will the left continue to believe they have a monopoly on the tech industry?

>i am sure he will be hunted down, fired, and blacklisted in the industry. yay for progress!

they have already started - found this on twitter last night -

>Vice President of Diversity, Integrity & Governance

What the fuck does she even do?

Infamy.org
>Google are alphabet agencies and the kike Clinton pedo/drug cabal

Infamy.org

Infamy.org

followed by this

i'll book the flight and holiday with my communist subversion money, and then i'll pay for some whores with my russian election hacker money.

It's when you have too large of a hierarchy of leadership. The higher you go, the less concrete the understanding of the business is, and more buzzwords take on "meaning." When hiring decisions are not fully in control by level 1 managers, you find "diversity" coming up. Especially once level 1 managers are not pulled from the base employees, but rather level 2 managers search outside for diversity minded individuals.

Companies rot generally from the top down

The comment section is cancer. These people need to be gassed.

How about just throw out every kind of politics.
Just deliver a search engine for fuck sakes.

he's already been doxxed on twitter by several militant leftists... will be interesting to see how google handles it and what the employee's legal options are if he's fired.

PONDEROUS that Gizmodo decided to remove his hyperlinks... I can't imagine their motivation for such an action!

Based moot.

only thing he'll get is a firing

a huge cleaning supply company (I forgot which one) just released an add about telling your kids about how raycis white people are and no one cared.
This diversity quota shit is getting reinforced by laws, it's going to be in place for a long time and white people are going to continue to bear that burden forever unless we overthrow them.

and the charts that might provide some evidence for what he was writing. selective editing at it's best.

When I read the document and it is absolutely logical, reasoned, fair and completely justified.

What do you think the two charts were?

Any google employee here to enlighten the missing info?

where is that from, seems very BSED

Moot is probably trying to get the guy fired.

>1/3 of google employees agreed with it
Have we started the fire?

The guy who wrote it is a fucking retard. He starts off every paragraph saying how much he loves diversity and how strongly opposed he is to sexism then he goes on to say that men and women aren't created equal.

No wonder feminists and liberals step all over him and people like him. They try way too hard to please the people they're correcting. You can't give them an inch.

So there was one red pilled woke the fuck up real human left at jewgoole
To bad he's probably dead by now

God's speed white man

I work there. The version on gizmodo is edited and missing about two pages of content. Don't trust it unless its on scribd or a similar format and site.

Suck less cafinated dick faggot

Here's why they will fail

cnbc.com/2017/05/31/why-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-is-the-least-likable-ceo-in-tech.html

Remember Yahoo was a big cat in the tech industry?
>Hire random female employee as CEO for virtue signaling

>Fire almost every experienced male programmers and replace them with females that even don't know a single fuck about programming maybe made website once in HTML
>But we need them gender quotas

>See your productivity plummet with no innovation, google overshadows you.

He's covering his ass. You can't just vom redpills in that kind of environment.

the guy who wrote it is fucked though, he wont even be able to get a job in starbucks after this because they're full of sjw's as well

It's called hedging you fucking dunce.

It's an effective way slip uncomfortable information past these brainwashed leftist's psychological defenses hearing facts that don't align with their postmodernist worldview.

>I would assume no (As someone who works in the valley) but I'm not on Blind or whatever so all I see is the usual threats to quit
In my company, you get to threaten to quit once. After that, any threat to quit is treated as an effective-immediately resignation.

more like
>only 50% disagreed

Now imagine if the poll wasn't anonymous

He certainly won't be getting a job at Twitter or Facebook any time soon... But you would be surprised how many silently redpilled tech companies there are outside of silicon valley - i am positive several companies have already reached out to him and offered him work when his Google gig inevitably falls out.

Could be this the work of a madman trying to get Google on a spree of diversity hires, turning the company in to an UN-prodctive hulk ?

you're a dumb fuck
why would his only resort be starcucks, many people would want to hire him merely because he has cajones,

So the guy who wrote it is named James Damore and interestingly he has phd in biology from harvard.

you greatly misunderstand and underestimate how far to the left the tech industry is.

pff he can easily get a job as an expat in Asia.
Where they don't give a fuck.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE LET THEM LEARN SCIENCE AND MATH INSTEAD OF POZZED NEOMARXIST STUDIES ONLY

You're a dickhead mate

The left never learns. They only have as much power as they do because people assume that political correctness is the norm and just go along with it. Calling attention to the fact that people are sick of it always ends up hurting them in the end.

Yahoo fell long before she was made CEO (which of course didn't do anything to help, but still wasn't the cause)

Well she is right. That's how people who have been indoctrinated would think.

this is the perfect tweet

That's actually not that bad considering it's in California and working for one of the biggest deliverers of leftist propaganda in the world.

dumb goy you NEED women and nonwhites at your business or you won't be able to compete!