Euro-trip, Amerifags?

Alright my fellow Amerifag patriots; if you were forced to move to a European country, which would it be and why?

I would say Poland due to how /ourguy/ their gov't is, but pollacks are still retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3vKACDEPF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but pollacks are still retarded.
With that attitude i would say you should stay away or you might get your teeth kicked in.

Only guide you need with you when visiting Europe.

At least Sup Forumsand is in heavy consideration, faggot. Be glad us amerifags like you!

Yeah you will get your teeth kicked in if you come. It is really easy to spot someone who thinks he is better than everyone else around... here it will grant you eating trough a straw. Go visit Spain or something.

>but pollacks are still retarded.
You better fuck off, Poland is full for stupid burgers like you.

Seriously, you should be sucking Polish dick for the sole reason that the U.S. independent today.

You and others have convinced me. however, still to close to sweden for my liking. dont want those shitskins to leak over.

r8 my city Sup Forums

scenic, but why is there a heli-pad in the water? doesn't seem practical.

Government is crap. Less crap than some others perhaps. Those in Western Europe support some kind of national suicide mission so it's no fair to compare them.

Hey for Europe, I'd take it!

I thought I'd rather mentione that than focus on the retard part. I have no idea what's that all about.

>still to close to sweden for my liking. dont want those shitskins to leak over.
That's what
youtube.com/watch?v=C3vKACDEPF0
is for.

Usually is for the people who land with parachute

running american joke that polish people are dumb. began roughly at the end of massive euro immigration wave in 1910's 20's. Eurofags shitting on each other to please the resident amerifag.

Bavaria is the only choice.

Not here.

You can extend that to Slovenia and the rest of the Balkans.

Dresden or Potsdam.

Don't come here, seriously
With your attitude you could only survive here by staying in paid hotels and taxis and not even interacting with any people who you aren't paying

>Potsdam
Why?

Wouldn't mind you visiting switzerland if you have the shekels of course.

Oh shit wrong image.

Don't go to Poland WE ARE FULL
our gov is commie tier and people are violent animals srsly dont come here

Labas latvi bro.
Sadly there is plenty of space being made.

Lithuanias only relevant for its top suicides.

Gee wiz what a hard choice

Probably Czech Republic, but i like my country for the most part.

norway or finland

The place looks big yet there are so few people. A lot of concrete but no grass or anything, just dry dirt.
Seems kinda empty and desolate, as if the photo was staged and nobody actually lives there.
Reminds me of that mock city that the north koreans built, pic related

Why'd we get cut in half and what acts of terrorism happened in Slovenia?

Looks like Poland, only a bit cleaner.

Bavaria's a big place. Any particular hotspots you recommend, Obersturmfuhrer Hans?

>Hmm I wonder why every shitskin on the planet wants to move here.

might want to add a southern border to the no terrorism side

Ideally I'd want to move somewhere where I am really isolated, far away from everybody and off the grid, with a nice scenic view. I was thinking north Sweden.

t. /superior/ spammer

>Alright my fellow Amerifag patriots; if you were forced to move to a European country, which would it be and why?

Not mine. Fuck off.

Iceland because it is peaceful and nice.
I would say Germany because it's my ancestral homeland but they are too cucked and there is too much terror.
Maybe Switzerland.

go to Crimea, sunny cheap but qualitative
smiling people, nice disco nights, everything
welcome

Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg, Munich, Bad Tölz, then head on over to Salzburg, Austria (very cute little town with a great cuisine), and check out the Bodensee region while you're at it, it's beautiful, and it's also bordering Switzerland, so might as well pay them a visit too while you're there.

Pssst! If they think there's terrorism here, they won't come.

Slovenia, croatia, czechia, hungary, slovakia

We hate anyone who's not white (thank you gypsies), meaning Americans are unable to be welcome here.

OP is such a faggot I almost feel the need to apologize on behalf of country. Honestly bet he's a redditor desu

only Switzerland (Valais).

It's hard to get job there knowing only hochdeutsch and english?