Women are lapdogs of Alpha males, because their survival is solely based on how cunning they are to most dominant male

Women are lapdogs of Alpha males, because their survival is solely based on how cunning they are to most dominant male.

Beta males are all alone. Since the survival of men depends only on themselves, as they are not cunning to alpha males, in the past, they used to die off and didn't repropduce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
healthcentral.com/article/divorce-rate-after-bariatric-surgery-is-high-my-bariatric-life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Totally new information

>tfw i get rated as a 7 by girls
>tfw too autistic so it deducts 2-3 points

Incorrect. Traditional gender and marital roles were the backbone that provided beta males their chance at reproduction. The sexual revolution of the 1960's was the turning point from a pair-bonding society to a tournament society which fucked over 80% of us.

This is pretty goofy.

I had > 10 buddies in High School and we were all getting laid.

>in the past, they used to die off and didn't reproduce.
In the past, there would come a day once every while where they would get fed up and slit the chads' throats in their sleep. Totalitarianism was originally invented in order to prevent the disenfranchised men from being able to rise up.

Alpha males don't exist in any species on the planet.

In the past, is was like nigger tribes in Africa. The beta males would break off in their own tribe, organize, then kill Chad, kill Chad's children, kill Unfortunate/Other Qualities, and rape what's left.

This is where hypergamy actually leads.

Oh sweatie

Don't forget, if he had any female children, they were getting raped too.

alpha males are made through their environment. the first world does not create alpha males. an alpha male is merely a man who is decisive, risk-taking and bold. most men could be alphas but this weak society where most challenges are taken away is what created this beta climate. people are not born alpha or beta. we need a war in the west and it is coming, if we win, things will return to normal.

Pro tip: This is what ultimately becomes of sexually frustrated betas.

Yes, and that's why you don't let women do shit like this.

Being socially anxious is just being different, not neccessarily a bad thing! I just speed time with other autists.

Your ready to swallow a red pill?
youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

Wrong.
I'm an acne-ridden, immature 20 year old and even I can hook up with girls in nightclubs.

You shouldn't, but it's a little late for that at this point.
The west will likely continue to degenerate as the browning of America leads to an even more tribal and distrustful society and women are targeted for their race and beaten/raped/killed.
But, this is the freedom they wanted, so I won't even pretend to care, and there's still a decent portion of them who are so stupid that they'll defend their rapists and murderers as "oppressed."
The more I see it the more I think women might genuinely be as stupid as niggers.
Either that or a decent amount of them suffer from some intense self-hatred.

>Adam Ruins Everything
Get that faggot out of here.

>claim to be intelligent
>accepts humans are merely animals
>accepts evolution and the concept of "survival of the fittest"
>bitches non stop that his beta ass cant get pussy
>rather than work to become better, claim women are the problem, not his lazy ass

women are attracted to "alphas" for the same reason you are attracted to these women, not the females fault you have absolutely nothing to offer.

*spend

>tfw when girls say im extremely good looking
>girls have even written poems about me
>tfw havent dated anyone in years

I dont know if they are just joking with me or if Im just so autistic that no one can maintain conversation long enough with me to actually get to know me

>Loyal, loving, aggressive
>Will kill your enemies and literally eat them
>a penis of size and girth
>soft, snuggly, likes belly rubs

How can Hooman males even compete.

I'm a 3/10 on a good day who can't socialize/dance/be alpha to save his life but I've banged over 20 women in my life. Not jaw-dropping by any means, but better than what OP is implying.
It's actually really simple. Here are the steps I take:

1) have money

>everything is men's fault
Egotistic hole detected.

>boo hoo
I'm going to give you the secret. Most things aren't alpha. Even the concept of alpha in relation to women isn't alpha. If you give a shit about what anyone thinks, you're not alpha. If you give a shit what women think, you're not alpha.
The problem people have is that they externalize their worth. Your value, or what you are, be that alpha or beta is entirely defined by the way others view you. That's weakness.
>you act like X in social situations so you're beta
>you are desirable to women in Y way and are alpha
The entire mindset and framing depends on taking someone and defining who they are in the context of multiple people and social interaction. Even the idea of being good at sex and therefore being desirable to women is beta because it depends on the approval of women in regards to your sexual performance. All of it is dependent on the approval or disapproval of others.

So the entire alpha/beta dichotomy is a joke. Once you realize that you become alpha by default. All you have to do is not give a single fuck over this shit. Then you can be a fat, hairy balding manlet and still fuck whoever you want.

Having money is being alpha. The most dominant males get the most resources, that is, in modern societies, money.

The funny thing about this is that it creates a tragedy of the commons for all women. Even the most beautiful, well put together, smart, and loyal woman cannot obtain the 10/10 Chad for an actual committed relationship. Marriage is completely out of the question because Chad has his pick of the 10/10 Stacies. He will never settle down, and he will expect an around the world on the first date. You say you're "not that kind of girl?" No worries! Chad will get on tinder and find a girl in a few minutes that is that type of girl.

So now all the hottest women are fighting for the attention of a very few men who will never settle down with them. These women eventually wind up lonely cat women asking "where did all the good men go?" This was initiated by women, and is perpetuated by women. So I don't pity these women, they fucked it up, and continue to fuck up by perpetuating slut culture.

It's funny because these women as they get older will even try to get in with married men. I have had women try to offer their used snatch in return for a "family lifestyle" even though I have a wife and children. As always, none of them have anything to offer but 30+ year old high mileage snatch.

It started before that

#RepealThe19th

Not giving a fuck is a sign of dominance, an alpha trait, and women love that

>alpha males

I want to think that Sup Forums isn't stupid enough to believe that women choose men based on what's best for a functioning society, but I don't know.
One look at the third world, Brazil, Mexico, and the black community in most of the west (though particularly in America) kind of disproves that, and if whites continue on this path they'll be in the same place as the rest of us.
Until the spics start massacring people that is.

Alpha male is alternative way of saying "the most dominant male"

You see, all the traits women find attractive in males are cues of high testosterone (muscles, wide shoulders, masculine face, dominant "asshole" behavior). Testosterone is dominance hormone in all mammals.

Sometimes the dominant male, however, isn't pro-social like the Chads you see, but antisocial like the people you're talking about. But thats just a tiny margin

Who do we fight back against?
That's the problem.
If someone was standing before me and hitting me over the head with a menorah then I could just shoot him in the face. But it's being done behind closed doors with policy. Or at least it was. But now it's being done openly with a teehee by the roasties.

>Not giving a fuck is a sign of dominance
Yes it is.
>and women love that
But you'll never actually be dominant if you give a shit what women think. Just a poser. People lose in all kinds of way, from muh dickin to trying to pull down all the money they can.

They point is you can not externalize your value and be alpha. You have to be the one to define your own value and transcend the false alpha/beta dichotomy.

If you let anyone else define your value or who you are in any way you can never be truly dominant because there will always be some criteria where you can potentially feel inadequate.

Most people can't even make it past the way women define them so they never reach that point of dominance. Even if it seems counter intuitive, if you can break the mold and define yourself then you make the rules for the way other people see you. This works because the vast majority of people are followers by default. If anyone doubts that then ask yourself why you give a damn what women or anyone else thinks of you? It's because you're looking for someone else to take the lead.

"alpha male" is a too big title for men that have some genetic traits that makes them more attractive to women
Its like saying thicc big titties women are alpha or something
By the way women didn't evolve to choose their partners

At this point it's more about fighting back against the prevailing culture.
There's only so much that one person can do, but organized resistance can help a lot.
When you see a TV show pushing something that you find reprehensible, either stop watching it or consider pirating it so they don't get the views/ratings.
When a game developer starts pushing some kind of idiotic political stance, don't purchase their shit (and consider piracy).
Really, your best defense is to fight with your wallet, because at this point a lot of this shit is pushed for the sake of money because (((they))) are greedy as fuck and know they have dedicated consumers in women and nogs.
As for women, I'm not sure.
It's much too late for us though, and god knows you're not going to be able to reduce the political power of women in the west without some major political backlash or even outright violence, which would defeat the purpose.

Quit bitching. Become an expert at whatever you do and make $$$, pussy will come flocking. Women are golddiggers at their core.

7 isn't enough for women.
They automatically reject the bottom 85% of men.

This isn't a solution.

I already don't spend money on things I don't agree with. But 99% of consumers are good little goys who have no self control when it comes to spending their money.

I can't speak for you user and what works for you. I can only speak from my own experience.

Having a strong friend group makes you more attractive to women.
Loners are ignored by default.

Wasted trips.

1) Only the top 1% can use money as a lure for women because they can afford luxury items that are normally not available.
2) Most women have the government/court system as a crutch if they ever decide to leave you for any reason imaginable.

>He unironically believes women put this much thought into mate selection

You don't have to be a millionaire bro. Just make some decent cheddar, take care of business and lead the woman.

I don't know where else to say this but I think it's appropriate for this as a reply instead of a new thread.
I'm 28 years old and had one chick with me since high school. She ended up cheating on me behind my back while riding chad and marrying him behind my back.
Dumped her out of my house like a bag of rotten trash. So I was the beta she was using while finding someone better.

Now that that is out of the way , I found a little chub but working on it catholic church attending cutie that is clingy and nice. She was one of those unfortunate types of women that didn't get any action.
Apparently she never had sex which I'm not sure about that. So shes cute, clingy, chubby, strong catholic values and hates sluts. Oh, and she's white.
So what's the problem? She's 19. I'm 28. She doesn't mind but I feel like a creep. I mean, we hit it off before even knowing our ages online and things just kept looking good.
I feel like she can be my little red pilled cutie but don't want people to think I'm using her for sex or anything. It's not like that, it's more genuine.

Degenerate or not?

Shhh, don't tell anyone. It's called MGTOW for now.

I think a decent amount of that 99% can be awoken.
A lot of people are still pretty fucking disgusted by certain lifestyles pushed in the media, so it's not too hard to get them to avoid spending their money on it.
It's gotten a lot easier with video games, where we may actually see the death (or at least the decline) of the AAA industry if they don't stop pandering to SJWs and faggots that don't play their games to begin with.
Just look at trash like Mass Effect Andromeda.

>can only speak from my own experience
I have the feeling you haven't experienced the family courts, user. If your plan is to not have children and stay a lifelong bachelor, your not any better off than a shut-in neet

Its natural selection in women let loose.

Even when you expected in the past when you wanted to reproduce you took 1 wife.
Even then today you got half as less male ancestors as female.

Either died of war, famine, or was just unfit for marriage.

It's like you've never dated anyone. I'm married, and before being married have seen the true nature of women. Also, good luck on your future divorce. Anyone who thinks they have a woman under control is in for a pretty big surprise.

Nothing wrong with dating a younger woman, especially considering she's still an adult.
If she makes you happy and you think she'd make a good partner there's no reason for you to be self-conscious about the age difference, which is honestly a plus in this scenario, at least if you plan on having kids.

Nope, I found someone who I'm starting a family with next year. Life is risks user. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Except you know (((who))) runs these game studios. If they ever are threatened with bankruptcy they'll just reach into the tax payers pockets. Blame pirates, or anti-semitism or something.

Not creepy, not degenerate. Most women go for older men. I've had college age girls go after me despite being mid thirties and married. When I was in my 20's these girls wanted nothing to do with me.

The only things wrong with your scenario is it seems there is something wrong with her being clingy and a little over weight. She needs to work on both of those things.

If she ever gets fit you are fucked

healthcentral.com/article/divorce-rate-after-bariatric-surgery-is-high-my-bariatric-life
>the chances of that relationship or marriage ending within two years after the surgery is 80 to 85 percent.

They can blame whomever they want, it'll only delay the inevitable.
Just look at Sony, they've had to shut down, sell off, or downsize 3 or 4 major divisions (TV, laptop, phone, and animation) just to make ends meet.
And with people like (((Amy Pascal))) at the head of their movie division pushing garbage in movies like Ghostbusters, they're only going to see more backlash.
The video game industry is likely going to be the first to fall in this backlash, because there isn't nearly as large a kike presence as there is in most other forms of media.

There's risk for reward, then there's risk for absolutely nothing. In modern day western courts men are punished even if they did nothing wrong in the relationship. Why do you think divorce rates are so high and young people are electing not to get married? Young men know the game is fucked and want nothing to do with it.

Beta males usually drive Ferraris or expensive cars to camouflage their inferiority. Alpha males usually just impress women cos their confident as fuck. Of course you shan't be dirt poor.

>wrong, even i can fuck slags in bongland

Whoa checkmate athiests

Does anyone else deep down, feel desperate? Sometimes I just want to sneak up to a woman and punch her in the face. I wonder how'd she'd react after a life of being treated as a princess comes crashing down?

make sure to wear these so everyone knows your type.

after the 30s women become trash as well
so they get fucked in the long term

Some chub is good, other user brought #s and i'd say it's an advantage.
Clingy is up to him, but i would count as cute, and therefore good too.

Thanks.
Yeah I can work on those things with her, not a real big turn off. I used to be clingy so I know how that works, it's kind of a plus though knowing she'll be faithful considering what happened.
Trips of truth, need to keep her a little chubby at all costs haha.

>I wonder how'd she'd react after a life of being treated as a princess comes crashing down?

For most they never realize it's even happening. There are 40-50 year old single women who act like they can still command every man's attention simply because they have a slit between their legs.

For those who realize it you can tell it's soul crushing. That for the past 30 years people have coddled them, given them free shit, and paid attention to them not because they were interesting or unique, but for the chance to stick it in their slime hole.

Not only that, but now they realize it's too late to actually find a man of value to have a relationship with, and they will have to "settle" for a guy they wouldn't have even considered date material 5 years ago. It's tragic and funny at the same time.

>mfw "settle"-for tier.
>turned them all down so far.

To tell the truth it doesn't matter if she's a little over weight or not, guys (average guys) are so fucking thirsty that they'll fuck almost the most disgusting of land whales just to get a little action. Tinder and hook up culture have made it a tragedy of the commons for women.

>turned them down

Nice. This also lets them experience the rejection they have NEVER had to deal with ever in their entire life. Imagine them thinking "I would never have dated this guy 5 years ago, but now I should be a prize for him" and then gets rejected. It's no wonder there are so many articles of women in their 30's committing suicide.

So there's always a chance then is what your saying. I gotcha. Funny thing is that we both already talked about tinder culture but that doesn't mean years from now things change. But then again she's hardcore catholic, meaning she teaches it to kids so I don't think promiscuity will be on her mind to act on it. The strong catholic values is huge turn on, less slut culture bs to deal with.

Good looking is a bad quality

>attraction is thought

I only see opportunities
If you have money I suggest you to invest in cat food companies and antidepressant meds

I hope so man. She sounds like a decent person. Hell, I'm an Atheist but if I had to find a woman at my age I would be looking at a young religious woman. The older "religious" ones you have to watch out for. Thinking that they just converted to Christianity so now they're born again virgins. Best of luck to both of you.

Actually not a bad idea. I do have some money stashed away.

>experience the rejection
they just follow you around for a while and move on to the next thirsty beta and eventually they'll find a hard working lonely man who needs a couch walrus.

Go look up silverback apes you dumb fuck

Hi CIA

Women are immune to self-reflection. That is why they are shit at everything. When they become 35 year old cat ladies with worn out vaginas they will blame anything but themselves.
They might grunt out a noise that sounds like
"WAS IT SOMETHING I DID!?" but it's purely rhetorical. They aren't looking for an honest answer. They might as well just be making walrus noises.

I wouldn't know poor betafags.

I'm a hot nerd. Totally autistic and uncaring of social hierarchies or being dominant or not. And I still get laid! Wonder how I do that?

BECAUSE IM HOT. THATS HOW MOTHAFUCKAS!

This is why beta white males can only get gooks

Hits close to home for 90% of this board

audible kek

>be me
>lurk on all kinds of dating and forum sites because autism
>have this one chick I used to date over a decade ago, stayed in contact with after.
>cries to me about how her last boyfriend was sexting some random broad and how she just can't trust men anymore.
>meanwhile around the same time frame she's on some vagina empowerment forum talking about how her boyfriend's sex drive just isn't high enough and crying about how he wasn't receptive to the idea of an open relationship.
T. Modern women my dudes.
It is your duty to go ghost.
The system must collapse.

fundamentally correct (you)

You ever heard of Quitcha?
Quitcha bitchin.

being anything is being different... doesn't mean it's beneficial, or even acceptable

And tattoo removal. Don't forget that. All those woman with the tattoos above their butts will look ridiculous after 50.

You're totally right except in thinking it transcends the alpha/beta paradigm. What you're describing as "transcending the dichotomy" is actually called "being alpha."

TFW
>extreemly good looking throughout highschool
>but with the most severe autism you could imagine
>no lay in HS
>work on self and have multiple relationships and hookups with av-cute chicks
>give up cuz nothing was what i wanted
>10/10 conservative girl falls head over heels for me in a bar...
>pulls off my hat
>her face drops at my shitty baldness (24years old and real bad)
>procede to not know how to live life for the next 4 years
>now I browse pol all day

I'm not an alpha male, I just love Jesus and have a kind heart

My wife is out of my league

Nice study.
>Muh anonymous sources.

Seriously tho, wtf ever happened to the bell curve?

But I believe you OP. Pic related.

Sorry, Matt.

Love the hat tho.

She most likely fucks with Jamal on a regular basis. I'm sorry Finnbro, it's truly sad that altruistic White men have to suffer because of women.

Are you kidding me???????????

Just shave your head. Being bald is nothing to be ashamed of as long as the rest of your body is fine.

>couch walrus

No she does not, what a ridiculous and depressing mind you have

Have you ever considered that your attitude might be the reason you're still single?

All of that garbage you believe is a lie, from the father of lies himself (Satan), let Christ fix your life my friend :)

there is no alpha/beta
only sociopath/non-sociopath

Not creepy or degenerate. Can't you tell that that's brainwashing?

So true, no wonder sociopaths will deny it.