HAPPENING - SAUDI CIVIL WAR

>The Saudi regime is in the midst of an extreme and brutal crackdown against its own citizenry in the country's Eastern province - a situation now spiraling out of control with rising civilian deaths, entire neighborhoods turned to rubble, and new reports that water and electricity have been cut to the now completely besieged town of Al-Awamiya. Though local activists continue to upload shocking ground level videos to social media revealing that entire districts have been leveled, international and US media have remained largely silent.

>Tensions have been simmering in the heavily Shia populated Qatif governate throughout the past year, especially after the January execution of prominent Shia cleric and Al-Awamiya native Nimr al-Nimr. Additionally, 14 Shia citizens, among them young Mujtaba al-Sweikat - a student enrolled at Western Michigan University - currently await execution upon the signature of King Salman. The torture and mass trial of the group, charged with "protest-related" crimes has further inflamed tensions in the region. Large protests against the Saudi monarchy and security services have been frequent in Qatif going all the way back to the start of the so-called "Arab Spring" - though major international media outlets have tended to ignore such protests occurring under US/UK friendly regimes.

>Last week Canada's The Globe and Mail published an investigative report which found that, "video footage and photos have surfaced on social media allegedly showing the Islamic kingdom using Canadian weaponized equipment against Saudi civilians" specifically as part of the Awamiya assault which resulted in civilian deaths.

archive.is/TIEb1

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-siege-town-own-citizens-government-kingdom-military-government-awamiyah-qatif-a7877676.html
web.archive.org/web/20170806140122/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-siege-town-own-citizens-government-kingdom-military-government-awamiyah-qatif-a7877676.html
twitter.com/tuggers1968/status/891748436864847872
youtu.be/KCSU0fCF-bU?t=6472
arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia
archive.is/U4jFi
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tauLV_MgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot that Houthis of Yemen are currently besieging their border with Saudi Arabia.

I wonder why the (((((((((((((media)))))))))))))) is not talking about this..
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-siege-town-own-citizens-government-kingdom-military-government-awamiyah-qatif-a7877676.html

I didn't archive it because the independent doesn't embed videos and pictures, just turn your adblocker on.

Better (with images loaded): web.archive.org/web/20170806140122/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-siege-town-own-citizens-government-kingdom-military-government-awamiyah-qatif-a7877676.html

China and India squaring off, Venezuela about to collapse, and now Saudi Arabia I love it.

Oh never mind, thanks user

>t. butthurt Shia

Get over it, you won't conquer Arabia. Awamiyah is a terrorist district and the people have been evacuated. It will all get bulldozed and built new so there won't be narrow alleys and streets.

>inb4 but muh 400 year old historical site!

Well, you should have thought to not use that old site as a terror haven if you cared about it so much.

I'M NUCLEAR

t. anti-Iranian leaffaggot

>Information from Awamiyah is difficult to verify; foreign media are not allowed near the area without government chaperones, which means the world is reliant on heavily-controlled Saudi state media, unreliable Shia-focussed news sites and social media from inside the city for even the smallest glimpse into what is going on.

PLEASE SPREAD THE INFORMATION! I come to Sup Forums for information the MSM does not cover, and right now, there is next to no information or coverage about the fact that Saudi is a hair's away from total civil war.

amazing news, the destruction of saudia is near, I want to see it burning

Any sources other than ZH?

I had no clue

Praise Him.

Believing Arabia is for Arabians is now anti Iranian? You're like a cultural Marxist cunt thinking whites claiming "Europe for Europeans" is racist. Fuck off cunt.

White countries for whites, China for chinaman, Black countries for Blacks and Arabia for Arabs.

Fuck off turboleaf.

it's almost like the archive site that has existed for 20 years is better than the one that popped up 18 months ago and is constantly shilled/botted in relation to le alt right, really makes u think huh?

Memes aside please do not let this slide. We need to spread the truth about what is happening in Saudi Arabia right now, they are shelling fucking artillery onto their own people. There are probably less than 50k people in the world that know this.

>t. Muslim Brotherhood voter
Qatar will eventually bend over and no one will give you freebies.

Go suck Tyrone's cock, freak. Funny when one of you fucks is called out on race, you all hide behind your religion. You worship a Jew and that's all you're good at.

>Get over it, you won't conquer Arabia. Awamiyah is a terrorist district and the people have been evacuated. It will all get bulldozed and built new so there won't be narrow alleys and streets.

They don't want to conquer Arabia you tard. They're shit disturbing for greater autonomy and shekels from Riyadh. Also $$$ from Tehran and Shia diaspora groups.

this is islam. muslims pray for it 5 times a day. And yet when they get it, they don't like it? what the hell is wrong with these people?

There are no human rights in islam. There is no democracy in islam. There's no capitalism in islam. No science in islam. And no truth or justice. There is: slavery, tyranny, execution, ignorance, war, death, lies, and evil always wins.

> Complete faggot doesn't have an argument.
> "leaf" hue hue hue hue.

Kys

>arabs fucking up their countries, killing their brothers for retarded reasons

*yawn*

KEK, I am a military supporter, I wish to see muslims brotherhood, saudi royal family, qatar royal family all burning alive

Shia want to conquer Hijaz and many other parts. You're an idiot if you think Shias are innocent didndt du nuffin who have never been expansionists in history.

Disturbing for autonomy is usually the first step that's part of a bigger plan.

Muslims killing muslims is always a good news.

>fucking up their own countries
>arab
flag

Small picture fags.

So you're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were. Who do you think helped Sisi get in power? It was Saudi govt. Sisi is a known man by the Saudi intelligence service. It's not a coincidence that the dumbest guy available got to be leader of Egypt. It was because he happened to be closer to Saudi control.

And all the gibs Saudi sends to Egypt is keeping the country afloat. You should be grateful that the country next to yours has smashed the MB and is trying to help you save your shitty economy.

>Shia want to conquer Hijaz and many other parts. You're an idiot if you think Shias are innocent didndt du nuffin who have never been expansionists in history.
>Disturbing for autonomy is usually the first step that's part of a bigger plan.

The Shia or based than the crypto-juden sanhredin pretenders sitting on the throne in Riyadh. You Sunnis have been Kaiser Soze'd. Congrats.

>video footage and photos have surfaced on social media allegedly showing the Islamic kingdom using Canadian weaponized equipment against Saudi civilians
oopsie

I like the idea of Saudi regime falling apart, but the idea of other shitty and unstable middle eastern republic makes me cringe, I mean, absolute kings and dictators are in fact the only thing maintaining those countries and their neighbors together and preventing bigger chaos.

>killing their brothers for retarded reasons
You mean Iranian dogs.

your nigger infested cities are FAR worse off than our worst suburbs

>Go suck Tyrone's cock, freak. Funny when one of you fucks is called out on race, you all hide behind your religion. You worship a Jew and that's all you're good at.
Pic related

>its a leaf shitposter helping one another episode

WWIII NOW!

The one gets spammed by a bot the other doesn't. The creator of the new ones has one advantage he's access to all the data of every archived post meaning he's aware of all the topics handled.

>The Shia or based than the crypto-juden sanhredin pretenders sitting on the throne in Riyadh.
This doesn't make any sense. Learn to properly write a sentence.

I don't care. Why should I?

>Pic related
Meant for

LMAO at all these EuroCucks saying they can't wait for a Saudi Civil war.

Do you know what that means for you?

Millions of refugees are going to flood your countries, so much so that even the refugees there now are going to feel invaded.

>Canadian weaponised equipment
Oh God, save the innocent from the ravenous leaves!
Shield the poor from the corrosive apology!
God help them withstand these grievous weapons of mass cuckholdry!

>tries to meme
>can't even properly reply to a post

Back to Rebbit.

Nigger, piss the fuck off. It also stops the saudi fundings in Europe. I hope your shit country gets torn apart. A nigger country who thinks it can into world politics who can't even handle his own.

(You)

The only thing that surprises me is that this is happening before reduced oil income could cause regime collapse.

not "sorry"? that would be the perfectly Canadian answer

fuck you, do u think Saudia do this for just helping Egypt? it did this for its own interests, and people who made Sisi in power, people who made the protests against MB and the people who elected Sisi president, I wont be grateful for Saudia, Saudia did more bad things to Egypt than what it can fix, Saudia for me is a dump rich cow afraid of Iran, so we are milking its money *Trump Style*, and Saudia didnt Smash MB dumbass, our army and our police and our people who did it, if Saudia capable of smashing MB outside of its country, why it didn't smash MB in Tunis? Just KYS

And here I was thinking y'all were fully cucked.

>First stage of grief: denial

great, now MORE Rapefugees will come to Enrich Europe with their Peaceful Religion.

courtesy of (((them))), of course.

Maybe it will keep muzzies busy in their desert for another 50-75 years..

Kill each other

Do it

>You mean Iranian dogs.

Well-played, crypto-juden KSA. I have respect for your trickery. Your royals have disguised their roots so well, that they've convinced the Arab population that they're some holier than thou royal lineage. The reality is that your royals were juden traders that hide their roots and act as Arabs Muslims.

Search deep within your heart and you'll feel something is wrong with Saudi Islam and the monarchy. That sense of something off is that your soul knows what I say is the truth. I have no problem with Sunnis, it is an ideological/theological difference. But the Saudi monarchy? That is illegitimate as are all monarchies within Islam. What of their degeneracy and debauchery? One need only visit the neighboring kingdoms to see how the princelings and crypto-juden act on weekends and holidays. The monarchy is not Islamic. The monarchy is evil.

>twitter.com/tuggers1968/status/891748436864847872

FOOTAGE OF THE SIEGE

So then please explain to me why the leader of Iran paid a visit to the Crown Prince of Saudi and ages to disband the Siha militias in Iraq? This was also not covered by or media but was in Arab news.

Saudi succession line has been updated. Update your propaganda.

Except Saudis built a fucking wall in their north already, and I am sure the Jordanians, Syrians, Iraqis, Turkroaches, etc will just allow those dirty Saudis passage..

Or make them migrate to Eurofaggia even more...

I still don't care. Europe can get fucked too.

Oh, look it's the Saudi funding myth. See it being debunked: youtu.be/KCSU0fCF-bU?t=6472

Saudi govt has no problem helping European countries shutting down institutions or mosques. The problem is with Europeans who are politically correct and believe in "free thought/religion".

Of course it's for its own interests. And it just happened that without Saudi actions you'd be under Muslim Brotherhood rule.

>our army and our police and our people who did it, if Saudia capable of smashing MB outside of its country
Only the army and police did. And that's after Saudi Arabia decided to give assurances. Obummer was threatening the Egyptian military to not go after the MB. Saudi Arabia came in and said you could. Your military is not the big guy you're portraying it to be.

>why it didn't smash MB in Tunis
Because not all MB copycats are created equal. The MB in Tunis didn't threaten Saudi interest. And the statement isn't that Saudi Arabia can smash MB everywhere, it was that Saudi Arabia did smash MB in Egypt. Because Egypt has been Saudi's bitch with the Mubarak era.

arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia

Doubtful, Eurostan is already starting to see strong pushback on their current refugee shit. War in Euro sounds good to me though.

That sounds like bullshit. It's true Al-Saud family isn't united, but Al-Sudairi branch holds absolute power, and they all listen to the king, and now his son, the crown prince.
They have been establishing a monarchy within the monarchy, and they have largely succeeded after getting Mohammed bin Salman to be the crown prince.

I am not pro-AlSaud but I am extremely anti-Iran.
I hate the royal family for what they have done to this country. Despite having one of the largest treasure troves on earth, they managed to fuck up certain areas in the kingdom.
When they started getting rich, instead of helping educate the populace and try to be a producer country aside from oil, they started importing everything, even people. Not to mention they claimed large swathes of lands for themselves or outsider friends. and Now the country is facing an economic, housing, and unemployment crises.
I also agree that monarchy isn't Islamic.

>Sadr is not Iranian
>his followers will become moderates
archive.is/U4jFi

>Qatar under siege
>Arabia in both CivWar and actual war against Yemen
>Oman fearing the death of their king because of succession war

Arabia pls

>I also agree that monarchy isn't Islamic.

On this we agree. Saudi should be a republic. Until your people chase out the crypto-juden pretenders. your nation will never have any legitimacy telling other what to do. Their handlers in Haifa continue to pull the strings.

Maybe, they should suffer their stupidity.

Yup.
But nupol can't get enough of "based" archiveb0t. Gotta take them shekels from the MSM amirite.

>not wanting to restore true Hashemite monarchy

The Saudis are heads of the human rights commission so I'm sure this is all above board.

>Saudi should be a republic.
Bullshit. All republics in the Middle east have turned out to be in civil wars or very close to them. The most stable are monarchies. Syria is a republic and it's in a civil war. Iraq was a republic too. Yemen was a republic and it's a civil war.

Monarchies are far better than republic.

>>Sultan Qaboos has no children or siblings
Oman better prepare please.

My god, the only thing that could top Saudi Arabia collapsing is Israel being annihilated.

Beautiful, just beautiful if this comes to fruition.

Archive works and he saves them himself, what's the issue?

Arab shitskins killing each other again?
Hope they finish each other off this time

> without Saudi actions you'd be under Muslim Brotherhood rule.
how in earth that would happen can u explain?
how MB will be able to force The Egyptians and their military to rule them, explain to me logically please.
>Only the army and police did.
here you are blabbing without knowing anything, egyptians did the protests way before the military and police move against MB and did Tamarod تمرد movement to collect Egyptians signatures against MB , how would the military would explain himself and his coup to world society if Egyptians didnt didnt do that? can you explain Mr. smartass?
I saw and attended 2013 protests it was way bigger than even 2011 protests against Mubarak, so when u said army and police only removed MB you proved to me that you know nothing.
>Saudi Arabia came in and said you could. Your military is not the big guy you're portraying it to be.
yeah obama wont be afraid from Egyptian military but will be afraid from Saudia TOPKEK
dude, I know our military isnt a super power and I know US would win a full scale war with Egyptian military BUT do u really dump enough to think americans will risk their blood and their soldiers in a war with a not small military actually is strong enough to make the battle bloody for americans even if americans would win it, for some MB filth KEK

Leaf is right.

>tfw when you realise many tribes exist and were bound together by BASED TE Lawrence were betrayed by the French/British intelligence services that carved up the middle east according to "i don't give a fuck," and put the Saudi family in charge to get us cheap oil.

Compulsory /pol reading:for non-twats:
>A Line In The Sand

>I also agree that monarchy isn't Islamic.
Actually it is. Even Shia agree (Ahlu bay ruling is essentially hereditary monarchy).

Solomon and David were monarchs. No clear political system of rule was announced in Islam's prophet's time. Pretty much any system goes as long as they agree with the very basics.

Don't forget: Muslims killing each other is a good thing. Let's not interrupt them.

They were in Britain until someone
>Shut It DOWN!

Also:
>Britain is suppressing their own committee report into Saudi's financing terror.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tauLV_MgA

Of all the mid east countries I would like to see in complete ruins, saudi arabia is top of the list by a mile.

Please happen soon. Please.

> do u really dump enough?

fake news !

Get out of my thread you cockroach

I am not good in English grammar, but it is enough to understand what I want to say

Read the (you) chain and think for yourself.

>Monarchies are far better than republic
Only for sub-humans, which shitskins are.

>The Saudi bloody bastards, fucking good Muslims proper on CIA/MI6 backing and the Zionist bastards. Look weapon deals and why the Jihadi they pumping in places and they funding the bad mosque in my bloody community. We Sunni no want fucking Saudi, they need the beating.

So?

I like the old archive too and norsebot it's only archiving already publicaly avaible info.

Basically Obama threatened Egyptian military with sanctions and some economic pain. Saudi came in to give economic assurances to Egypt (more than usual). And they put their man, Sisi, in place.

If it wasn't for Saudi, Egypt would probably have a much longer MB rule. It's not about MB forcing the military, it's about the Obama administration's mentality.

Stop worshiping the military, it's overrated and can't get anything done right when it comes to ruling. If the military was so great the situation wouldn't have get to the point where the MB ruled Egypt for a year.

>yeah obama wont be afraid from Egyptian military but will be afraid from Saudia TOPKEK

It's not about being afraid. It's about leverage. The economic threat Obama was proposing (which was far from the full power of the US on the economic front) was offset by Saudi proposal.

And no one is talking about war here. American doesn't seen to fire a single bullet to cripple the Egyptian military. What America would have done would have caused her no pain at all.

>Saudi about to burn
>Israel losing its only nearby ally while its other borders destabilize due to Hezbollah activities
>Syria still standing
>Turkey going nuts not knowing whose side to even turn to
>America suffering in Afghanistan
This is how the hegemony falls lads. Prepare for the multipolar world. The globalist has already failed.

Fuck you Saudi cunts are the jews i hope u crumble

>All republics in the Middle east have turned out to be in civil wars or very close to them. The most stable are monarchies. Syria is a republic and it's in a civil war. Iraq was a republic too. Yemen was a republic and it's a civil war.

Syria is a legacy republic with a family lineage of control .That is not a republic. Besides, your crypto-juden in Riyadh are the ones destabilizing everything and projecting instability across MENA. You are complicit in this tragedy as as a Saudi. Your crypto-judens are killing Yemenis. Are you dense enough to not see that? Why are they there? Your rules and complicit citizens may not see justice in this life, but surely will in the next.