What do average modern day German people think of Hitler and the Jews?

What do average modern day German people think of Hitler and the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVK3y4MmVa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What do average modern day German people think of Hitler and the Jews?
pic related

>MUH GUILT

>MUH SHAME

>MUH SELF-HATRED

Thinking about these topics has been banned.

They probably think the same as 99.999% of the world.

He was a delusional maniac who was thicker than pigshit, how he managed to gain such power still troubles our minds today

many of them don't think at all, they've been programmed since birth to react in the establishment approved manner

Germans who have escaped the mental straight jacket are all the more remarkable for that

>What do average modern day German people think of Hitler and the Jews?

First ten replies all Anglo, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=oVK3y4MmVa4

I'm near the border and regularly talk with Germans. It's a thought crime there to be racist or anti-immigration.

>neger? nein!! du kann nicht dass sagen!!!

They're literally lobotomized.

What do you think? Exactly the same as the rest of the world, except that they feel guilty about it.

I hate Jews snd Hitler did nothing wrong.

That he was literally Hitler

This I was recently in Germany and they literally believe that the collective guilt of the Holohoax is a fundamental part of being German

I know one.
Bit of context, she's a 48-year old single mom of a mixed-moroccan 9-year old, works for the gouvernment and has spiritual degrees. Family friend, don't know why.

She thinks Israelis are disgusting, selfish inbreds who have too much control over everything. According to her, the few she's met are very arrogant, and she wished they just stay in Israel and out of foreign affairs.
Hasn't touched on Hitler, but I'm fairly confident she doesn't buy her German education. Probably thinks that if the Jews behaved the way they do now, they had it coming.

Apologetic when sober mostly, when drunk its Hitler jokes.
They also climbed one of our ww2 memorials in Amsterdam recently probably while drunk too

>of a mixed-moroccan 9-year old
Off to the concentration camp.

>thicker than pigshit
>gains total control of one of the most powerful countries

These two don't go together

>collective guilt

it's a forced meme that Germans are coerced into by law

>Go to germany with GF and my parents
>practice german for like 3 weeks cause I love the language and the history that comes with it
>land in berlin
>some people speaking german
>think how cool it is that Im gonna go to bavaria with my loved ones, insanely happy
>go to some little market to buy a water
>some teenager behind the counter starts speaking in english to me
>says he can spot an american from a mile away
>ask him how he knew
>"Dude youre wearing a Mets shirt who else would wear one of those"
>literally everyone is speaking english, german, and a little bit of arabic here and there (No meme)
>go to bavaria to and hope its all german
>only people speak german to other germans and even then they still speak english to each other
>ask tour guide why english is used so much
>"Idk its easier and whenever you say something that sounds even remotely loud in german people think you're a nazi haha"
>he literally said "This is where the scum of the earth stashed all their stolen goods" When I ask him about the paintings, silver, gold, etc that the Nazi's plundered during the 3rd reich.
>Feels bad man

>German people
>think

Pick one.

>how he managed to raise in power

Easy. Oppositions cant say things like "omg what are you a nazi?" or "who are you literally Hitler?" back in those days.