youtu.be/I_wbro4KGZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kind of like Judaism but at least they're straightforward

fuck off kike

I'm special snowflake

They're degenerate scum but at least they're not Jews

Eh.
It's *okay*, for a Christian sect.

When you that stupid to fell for a god bullshit, so you are even more stupider to fell for an "evil" side. Religion and everything related is total bullshit, that you can denie with science.

I'm pretty indifferent towards it

I used to have LaVey's 'Satan Bible. Dunno whatever happened to it though.

Luciferians should burned alive.

I don't understand...
are you talking about judaism?

or islam?

Talk to this guy

youtu.be/I_wbro4KGZQ

Fpbp

Atheism is a religion that have nothing to do with real science, reminder.

Satanism is a meme used by edge lords to fuck with Christians.

edgy

Are japanese ok with polygamism?

Fpbp

>equating good and bad to satanism
>not realizing satanism is western esotericism
not saying go out and buy the book, but it would be more helpful if you guys knew at least a little bit about the subject before throwing out knee jerk opinions.

also this. all the goofy shit they do is because its expected of them.

What religion are japs ? What religion you are ?

So you are satanist or something? I just simply don't fell for a bullshit related to god or paranormals, i simply think it is stupid to believe it when you can explain so many things, I don't bother myself if somebody believes anything like that (when actual atheists try to deny any way possible that god exists).

First post best p-... leaf

I feel great about our one, true god, goy...

also, if you are obsessed with Christianity, then I suggest you to wake up, there won't be anything after you die, just a blank empty silence without any signs of your conscious, the earlier you will release it the better, because you will start valuating your life more then

cool gif, can i save?

like medieval "satanism"? meaning everything non biblical
lavey's circus-clown satanism with walmartcapes?
or this newage bullshit mixture with elements of paganism, mysticism "worship your inner strength"-satanism?

No, i'm a Agnostic that strongly opposes organized atheism because its against true science. Organized atheism is a religion, they have own priests (Dawkins, Hitchens), own symbol (@ or A) own church (Secular humanist organisations), own belief system (Secular humanism).

Edgy hedonism.

Just another box people put themselves in

If you are fucking agnostic, so I actually could point you a stone and ask if it was involved in creation of the universe and you would answer that you can't denie it. Nice bait or you are stupid.

You mean hedonism ?

So am i

The esoteric Hitlerist war is not only on the Earth, but throughout the whole Universe, against the servants of the Demiurge (the enslaved Aions). It is a terrible but glorious War, and we do not have time for people who will only damage our sacred fight with all the kookiness coming from California, like "satanism," from Zionist America, as well as Zionist England. - Miguel Serrano

Yeah, i can't deny that something was involved into creation of universe, you are right, not a bait, fag.

People do not realise that you don't need to have a pentagram tattooed on your body and take part in retarded magical rituals to be a Satanist.
You are a Satanist if the 4 cardinal virtues have become sins to you while the 7 deadly sins have become virtues.
How does a SJW or a Liberal feel about honesty? Does he understand that his only motivation in life is envy, anger and pride towards those "retarded, mentally ill Christians"?
Our societies have already been transformed to satanic societies, once they do away with the rationalisations for their actions it will be obvious to everybody.
For the inversion of all our values and morals DOES NOT serve a humanitarian goal, you can discredit these as bullshit anyway.
The inversion is done for the sake of making evil just while destroying all those who reject taking part in evil.
So everyone with power can engage in lustful depraved activities like pedophilia openly while mocking and denigrating everything that once was good and beautiful.

satanism is like you have a sex change, but of your mind, if you are a man you became a woman, in your mind. Sumfags, Jesus is the supreme alpha male

This. They think and behave like atheists just to be assholes for fun, but at least recognize that their belief in Satan is a religion, not like atheists who say "it's not a religion."

True, bro

It is a way to troll Christianity. Similar to the way Kekistan is a way to troll identity politics.

I think the devil's kill count is like, 10? whereas God supposedly flooded the world and killed millions.

Plus if Satan punishes bad guys doesn't that make him a good guy?

I'm not a satanist but it almost seems like the religion with its head on the straightest

You need Jesus ! Bro

autisitc larpers and cringy faggots.

I was brought up on it but never bought into it. Wasn't trying to be edgy it just didn't appeal or convince me even as a kid. Grew up in a great church tho, tons of nice people. The sermons were hilarious too

>Lutherans

saged