LEFTYPOL VS POL

WHO WILL WIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrio.com/2016/10/11/floyd-mayweather-jr-declares-all-lives-matter-calls-out-kaepernick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mayweather.

Everything in this world is rigged

>Mayweather
>leftypol
He's a fucking wife-beating alpha male (albeit a dumb ass nigga).

That's the polar opposite.

But back to your question, Mayweather, easy. The most elite pound-for-pound boxer of all time, versus a cocky Mick that hasn't fought a professional boxing fight.

You'd have to be a dumb ass nigga to think Mayweather will lose.

Mayweather will win
no doubt about it
mcgregor doesn't have the stamina to keep up for more than 2 rounds

the jew entertaiment stablisment win

>one of the best boxers in the world who's been training at boxing his entire career vs guy who's not a boxer and can't use 99% of his training in a boxing match

wow I wonder who will win

Probably Mayrunner. McGregor would crush his skull in UFC though. No way in hell Mayrunner would get into the cage with him, sadly. He knows how bad his shit would get pushed in.

i dont care, im betting on mcgregor because he is 11 years younger. (mayweather is fucking FORTY)
i dont think he can beat mcgregor, but by all means... keep driving his odds up.

Boxing is about imaginary points and who bribed the judges more. It has nothing to do with real fighting ability

And I say this as a Filipino that worships Pacquaio Mayweather is one of the greatest boxing minds, that's why he can take away the speed and power of any other fighter and use his skills to win.

I still wish Pacquaio won over him but that's old news now.

McGregor will walk through his punches and smash right through the guard. Floyd will be sleeping inside 4 rounds, believe that!

Conor will kick that boi straight in the head if he thinks he's gonna lose

Mayweather.

MMA fighters are too skilled for boxers

Imagine if Conor landed a swift one-two on Mayweather in the early rounds, knocking him out.

The lamentation at the loss of their golden boy from nig-nogs across the internet would be legendary.

this
its all scripted for maximum shekel profit

Conor in the 3rd

the one thing is this is that in boxing mcgregor doesnt stand a chance against floyd

I have a theory that Floyd will fuck him up so badly, actually torture him so horribly before knocking him to shit in about the fifth or sixth, that the rematch will take place, in a cage. Floyd gets paid 500m, wins that as well.

Mayweather KO rd 2.

It's highly unlikely Mayweather is a lefty though, he beats women and has a ton of money

hes a democrat voter, whines about racism and everything, just another nigger on the democrat plantation.

The fuck you doing in Australia then, spanih chink? Go back to your open sewer of a country.

real fight: McGregor.

boxing match: Mayweather.

Mayweather is /ourguy/

thegrio.com/2016/10/11/floyd-mayweather-jr-declares-all-lives-matter-calls-out-kaepernick/

Its rigged, it's just a show/money grab.
Conner is smart now he has done so much in the UFC. This is zero risk and all $$$

This is true.

And I practice boxing.

It's roleplaying instead of real fighting, its fun though, and puts your body in great shape.

only thing im a bit leery of is whether theyre fixing this fight to make even more money. dont know if mayweather would sell his record like that though.

>thinking (((they))) need to rig this fight so Mayweather wins
Sup Forums is more delusional than I thought

>illiterate nigger manlet
>ouyguy

McGregor is an IRL shitposter and troll extraordinaire and the embodiment of modern white male masculinity.