How come the muslim/mongol hordes led by the volatile entitled white feminist and castrated men are considered the good...

How come the muslim/mongol hordes led by the volatile entitled white feminist and castrated men are considered the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OhFOkOX1yz4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really makes you think

UHM ITS THE CURRENT YEAR SWEETIE ;)

Plot twist she's actually the bad guy

The mad kings foreign daughter who leads a horde to destroy Europa

She also has 3 wmds

There it is.....

This is literally the only way to save the show

Who the fuck cares?

I mean really. Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

Akbaratheons are muslims

It's so obvious. Allahu-akbaratheons

Because the show is fucking Jew trash

But they aren't.

Because legbeard fans don't even bother with the facts of the matter or the fact that Daenerys is a total incompetent in the book. They just want to cheer "YAAAS QUEEN SLAY!"

Daenerys Targaryen is how all vapid women imagine themselves: Special, unique and chosen princess, with a loyal army of men to do her bidding while remaining strong and independent. At all times beautiful, strong, smart, tough, in really cute clothes but never actually doing anything demanding or making any sacrifices. No flaws to be found and most importantly she is never EVER wrong.

Back to azeroth through the dark portal >> raid SW >> finale and danarys gets raped 100%

It was so fucking hard ruin asoiaf...
only them could do it.

Really this, like everything on (((HBO))), garbage

This. They portray her as the good character savior of westeros, but she's the villain of this story.

It's pro eu migration propaganda pic related

To be fair the show was GOAT from S1-S4.

Unsurprisingly, it only gets bad when it catches up with the books.

Can't wait for her to go full psycho cunt and kills one of her advisors causing her demise because now no one can fix her problems. The only reason I watch this show anymore is to see her die a painful feat from a brown horde.

They aren't, OP. Only the retarded left wing believes that. Everyone else isn't that stupid.

If she died there it would have saved GOT

youtu.be/OhFOkOX1yz4

Every liberal I know wants here to win.

I'm over here waiting for Cersai to conquer the 7 kingdoms

Cersei has to die because muh prophecy.

It's just pure degeneracy lad

>not posting the unedited version
I got you senpai

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm

Are the white walking snow niggers coming down to ruin everything again?

What is pure degeneracy?

They are not and she is insane.

Asoiaf isnt ruined, it hasnt changed. At least the show brought more attention to the books. I may never have read them if not for the show

Nah, she's gunna burn some Westeros lords (like Sam's dad).

They're not.

There's a 50/50 chance of that.
>Ending 1
Dany conquers Westros and becomes queen of the east and west with the midget as her advisor and Jon Snow as her cuck king while she fucks Daario
>Ending 2
Dany is defeated and suffers a horrible death, her Dothraki and any surviving dragons fuck up Westros and are eventually hunted down or die alone in a foreign land

I figure them going for a happy ending is as likely as them going for an edgy sad ending

Game of Thrones.

And the (((dragon))) stopped him.. Hmm..

Because the white walkers just have to be utterly invincible unless dragons, otherwise she's just some useless inbred bitch, descending from a line of overall shitty sisterfuckers, that ran their nation into the ground. Which she is, but muh plot, so she has to help defeat these ice zombies.
Maybe in the end like, she'll not fuck her brother and fuck somebody else to produce an heir and that's going to just be oh so damn important and profound and change everything.

>mfw i just realized the white walkers are germanic non-human barbarian cave dwellers

CLAIMING

There is only one TRUE king

>Wanting a weak woman to bear you weak sons
>Not wanting a 6'3" tall wife who can swing a greatsword to give you strong sons

She's definitely going to fuck Jon.

AVOID THIS THREAD THERE ARE SPOILERS

But they're not the good guys. There are no good guys, that's kind of the point.

If anything John Snow is the best guy and he's a strong white male, so it doesn't really play into your narrative does it? Everything doesn't have to be political

>Not being on team Gendry

Based Big Dog Jon Snow is gonna take the throne and piss off all the feminists

>tfw you realize the mountain and her can have superhumans in real life
someone should hook them up

Implying the most redpilled character doesn't run westeros

Couldn't tell ya.

EGAS
EMOTIONAL SLIDE THREAD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH AND THE DNC KILLED HIM

Well they're castrated, meaning they won't rape and won't reproduce. Mongols will most likely go back. In 1 generation her army will disappear without impacting the genome. And she doesn't want to kill innocents, just the illegitimate rulers which are degenerate as fuck themselves.

This.

And Tyrion will be hand again

Care to explain to non burgers what DNC is and why they would kill people?

You ever think maybe people just don't want to talk about seth fuckin' rich, every single last gag damn fuckin' thread you make, asshole? FUCK YOURSELF. Your threads aren't that fuckin' important, and your advertising in other threads, for every single damn one of them, is piss fit for slurping up in your mother's mouth.

No one gives a fuck about Seth rich anymore it's a fucking nothing burger go back to T_D

Not if I marry her first

that's a big guy, I love how ck2 turns you into a eugenics maniac

HA these cats only want to talk about Seth Rich and don't want to talk about anything else other than "check out my dank maymays I got from t_D" I posted in /ptg/
pic not related

>Play as Targs
>Pop out as many children as you can
>Assassinate everyone except your best son and daughter
>Circa 300 AC
>All Targs are giant, strong, super aryan geniuses due to ubermensch inbreeding

If they want a true master race, Dany should take the BWWC (Big Wun-Wun Cock)

they would be abominations and you know it

>Baratheons are da ebul muslims
>one was a drunk whore monger
>the other basically an atheist (book Stannis, fuck the show)
>the youngest a total homosexual

That is what peak performance looks like

Name a Targaryen who wasn't an abomination

When book material run out show slid down into female power fantasy. It was obvious from the begging and the last season will be complete and utter garbage with the dumbest and most uninspired ending you can imagine.

This is probably where they're going with it

Literally came here to post this exact thing, image failed as well because I was going to post the same one.

Only on Sup Forums you still find people believing in that Seth Rich meme

Because theyre anti slavery and have dragons faggot

I hope you are not trying to say Muslims weren't huge faggots who drink and indulge in sex slavery / prostitution.
Because that would be wrong.

Because it is a fantasy

They're portrayed as the "good guys" but if you judge her by her actions&words she is clearly a tyrant and inept ruler.

>he thinks the lion that's to be killed is Cersei

This whole season is fucking awful and being cucked is the least of its problems.

>jen snew travels across the continent by himself because the writers want him to, and he is unharmed by political adversaries all the way down because the writers want him to live
>the queen of spain sends herself and her daughters to war instead of an army
>removing the scales magically cures a disease that probably impacts the brain through the bloodstream
>declares nobody caught the illness and the fatman is not infected less than 12 hours after the surgery, despite the fact that little is known about the disease
>red lady is written out because the writers can't think of anything to do with her
>the annoying lesbian pirate is probably still alive
>cute boy who can't walk is now an ugly pervert neet
>midget is now the "good guy" because the writers like him, even though his character has always been morally grey and complex
>story no longer even pretends to be related to the books
>cheap dialogue where everyone talks like a campy 90s tv character

The Valonqar prophecy, nigga.

Well, white feminist woman ended slavery in half the world, distributed wealth, and seeks to destroy the Westeros Roman Empire only because everyone feels they're doing a bad job.

This is what the viewers will tell you. They'll say she ended slavery and is a good person, so she deserves to win. Also you're racist. That's what they'd say.

Oh I was thinking of Azor Ahai

>story no longer even pretends to be related to the books
How can it when they're well past the books? GRRM wrote three books in four years, then it took him 11 years to write the next two but he isn't close to being finished with the next one despite going on seven years. He probably needs to pad it out with detailed descriptions of food and dark nipples

The saga is literally called "A Song of Ice and Fire" - it's supposed to end with a foreign degenerate invasion with dragons and barbarian ice zombie hordes tearing apart the beautiful Europa.

How hard can it be to base a TV show script upon the real-life schemes of your own peoples?

because the good guy fucked his sister and made fun of his midget brother.

I saw predicitons like this a year ago. They 100 percent came true. It wouldn't suprise me with the writers lurked boards and stole peoples ideas.

>How come the muslim/mongol hordes led by the volatile entitled white feminist and castrated men are considered the good guys?
Because people are retarded. There are no good guys.

Although I have to admit seeing weak and effeminate Westerosis have their throats cut by superior Dothrakis gave me good feels.

Still Game of Thrones has become complete shit since all the "heroes" survive, the only way it can redeem itself is if the night king wins.

The way I see it: Others>Dothraki>Lannisters>Starks

Hey ! Don't insult mongols. They had the 2nd largest empire and were shill as fuck as long as you payed (a small amount) of taxes. They went salt earth polity on everyone who fucked with them that's alpha as fuck

I wonder if modern mongolia will get involved with the 11th crusade to reclaim Europa or not