Nipton Bought By Degenerates

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/08/03/cannabis-company-buys-nipton-calif-to-build-marijuana-paradise_a_23063436/

Crucifixions when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GZde0
youtu.be/bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/GZde0

>marijuana is degenerate

People really think this? It's not just ironic shilling because weed smoking has gotten popular and Sup Forums likes contrarianism?

You are posting that shit in every thread. Do you really think that few Sup Forumsack click makes a different?

Here is archive autist

Of course. Half the internet lifts content from here and they generally don't change the links.

>weed is degenerate meme
you better fucking be campaigning for prohibition again because it's no worse than alcohol

>Norwaybot is not a bot
How? You always have the archive in 30 seconds.

Lolwut

You're doing gods work. Keep it up and smite the kikes.

You're fucking retarded kekfag flag
We don't deserve you

CRUCIFY ALL PROFLIGATES

The Parasite is simultainously harnessing weed for profit and demonizing marijuana consumers. Playing both sides is nothing new to (((them)))

They're basically doing what I've always wanted.
●buy ghost town
●raffle off lots in a dubbs thread
●build town economy around MMJ production
●town uses crypt0 and hash coins as currency.
I never had the cash to make my dream a reality.

FUCKING SERIOUSLY, D U B S IS WORD FILTERED OUT?

It's a bot it just sends him messages that people respond and he comments back on some of them

Your an internet angel, there will be stories about the archive man who works for us and asks for nothing in return.

VICE made an article about archive being some Nazi scheme

Yes, it works

I would ask for a link but I wouldn't doubt it's existence.

kekt hard

>discredit us by telling the truth

>tfw I get the reference

>Not archiving his shit

That shit is especially egregious with sites like huffpo. Kill yourself, or fuck off back to r3ddit, OP

Why doesn't the town look anything at all like the game?

Nipton wasnt a degenerate hellhole
it was a libertarian paradise

fuck all y'all

holy double think batman

It is degenerate. It isn't even debatable, it's the main reason people do it.

Vulpes

Get the crosses

It turns you into a glutton for pleasure. Being high or drunk is no way to go through life.

Nipton was a wicked place, debased and corrupt. It served all comers, so long as they paid. Profligate troops, Powder Gangers, men of the Legion such as myself - the people here didn't care. It was a town of whores. For a pittance, the town agreed to lead those it had sheltered into a trap. Only when I sprang it did they realize they were caught inside it, too.

CANT V THE VULPES

what fucking world and time line are we on

We need a real Caesar

I think the real story is that Bethesda didn't buy Nipton and make it into a Fallout Museum/Attraction Center.

>but they are jelly as fuck at Obsidian so that's probably why

This is not gonna work.

Mostly because it's a fucking town in the middle of the fucking desert. It's a shithole in a flat nowheresville. What, I'm going to drive 3 hours from LA into the Mojave to smoke weed? When I could legally smoke ANYWHERE in LA? A weed vacation destination might succeed somewhere in Norcal in the woods along I-5, somewhere that's nice to visit for OTHER reasons, and weed just happens to be one of them. This place is not nice to visit.

A moment of history in the vidya world.
The moment you aproach that city its marked with fire in my memory.
I believe that will be prophetical.

preach brother

>those it had sheltered into a trap
>it had sheltered into a trap
>into a trap
>trap

stop legion scum

this
the legion are a bunch of fags

it was a shit hole asked for to be burned .. not by the legion doe

Will you fucking faggots fuck off back to Sup Forums already with your shit SJW cancer game? Stop invading other boards like you're entitled to, sub-human trash.

It's not a bot, once I posted well over 15 links in a post and he only archived one.

fuck off degenerate

>you'll never get a (you) from nordbot
why
live
desu
my
senpai

>Will you fucking faggots fuck off back to Sup Forums already with your shit SJW cancer game? Stop invading other boards like you're entitled to, sub-human trash.
Since when is New Vegas an SJW game?

hedonists will do nothing when the day of battle comes. Never trust a hedonist.

It's like half an hour from Vegas, they're trying to make it a Vegas for weed.

The main reason people do it is because it's degenerate...?

This is the actual reason I didn't want weed legalized. Weed is sacred man, now its going to be just another hoohoo drug to turn into a massive corporation thing or in this case a bunch of stupid degenerates who will further drag it down to Juggalotown.

"I love this new weed strain by Alcoa, its smooth"

Same thing will happen to Salvia in 100 years or less.

it just only takes 2 of the best snipers to take out the legion .

>made by SJW studio
>full of literal faggots
>muh misogyny
>women in the army
It's SJW trash, if you like it kill yourself

i dont think he ever played any games before

*teleports behind you*

>People have literally consumed alcohol for centuries because it was the only safe thing to drink
>literally drink calories
>People who are too stupid to become an alcoholic die off
Wish weed could kill people off too

>he uses the mobile home mod
my nigga

then you have legion where they dont allow woman in the army .. then you have house who wants to control everything and employs robots and total annihilation..

fuck of play the game before commenting on it and if you dont have money just torrent it faggot

all you have to do is post an unarchived link dummy

It just runs a script. He can answer normally from the same IP, without using the bot.

>made by SJW studio
just a claim, no proof
>full of literal faggots
there's like two homo characters
homos exist in the world, you know?
>muh misogyny
literally where was that in the game?
there was "muh slavery" but no misogyny
>women in the army
this kinda bummed me out too honenstly

your geting rekt by cazadores what a faggot lmao..

a true ranger of the desert eats cazadores for lunch

>daddy says weed is bad so I'll do it to show him!

>become his enemy to get his attention
this isn't what I wanted

>playing new vegas without altleast 50 mods..

now that is degenerate

>legion where they don't allow woman in the army
The Legion are also the token "evil" faction, so this is presented as a "wrong" decision
>then you have house who wants to control everything and employs robots and total annihilation
Has absolutely nothing to do with anything, is use of robots a talking point now?

It's trash, go back to shilling it on Sup Forums and stop exporting threads over to Sup Forums, thanks.

never bothered to download more than like 10 mods

Alcohol doesn't create new permanent neural pathways to (((wherever))) (usually fear)

Google weed permanent paranoia, unless you're scared of dat truth dawg ;)

Nice flag, helps your point
>made by SJW studio
Maybe you should actually play New Vegas and POE/Tyranny before you claim they aren't.
>there's like two homo characters
You mean companions? Half the human companions are gay. Also, Jimmy, Knight, Alex Richards, Christine, Betsy, Manny, etc
>literally where was that in the game?
there was "muh slavery" but no misogyny
The entire Legion, play the fucking game

Do you really think that any significant portion of pot smokers smoke for this reason?

God bless

I highly recommend Autumn Leafs, it is a fan made DLC professionally voiced and seemingly integrated within the main story line.

It is a noir, slow paced murder mystery with a great twist at the end, not too much over the top, just enough to shake your grounds.

It is a must have to any new vegas fans out there and part of my integral gameplay since.

guy me and bonne found a legion camp should we kill them?

who payed you to post this?

i see one should i shoot it?

are they even aloud to live?

Lol weed doesn't affect ones brain like alcohol. Nor does it destroy your liver. THC and CBD have neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory properties, causing you to live longer and healthier.

shot the faggot .. he exploded to bits with a 50 cal explosive round to the ass luls

considering it's something free on the nexus and was released like three years ago, I'd say no one and nobody.

now you install it and go enjoy the little detective story.

Ave Amicus!

yeah its not bad. i sugest new vegas bountys and beyond boulder to

>
>It's SJW trash, if you like it kill yourself
Low effort bait man
And if you aren't baiting, damn, do you think Call of Duty is a good game?

except if you are already out in the middle of the mojave, you should just be in vegas. not some shitty cartel pot farm ghost ship 45 minutes south of vegas.

Actually it is a way, one of many. Sorry it hurts your feelings.

this too.

it's like they've never actually been to nipton, ca before...

lots of losers on here lel.

>has gotten popular and Sup Forums likes contrarianism

youtu.be/bM2AOaFS2wI

>used to smoke weed with my father on weekends
>he retired and found weed helped with sciatica
>used to stay up late with him writing songs and occasionally sharing a joint
>the best times we ever bonded was when we had weed and our guitars
>he probably could've produced a blues album before he was almost completely incapable of walking

There are two camps for people who are anti-weed: those who smoked it at a party and got really anxious and decided to never try it again, and those who've never tried it in a relaxing setting.
I guarantee you if half of these kiddies who hate weed tried it on their own with some decent music, they'd probably understand.
They're social rejects, who like the idea of restricting freedom without realizing that kicking and screaming when their own freedoms get crushed make them look like fucking children.

Nice graphics Portugal!

Wrong again degenerate subhuman. I used to smoke it daily. Justify your love of nigger tier plant somewhere else homosexual

If you smoked daily, you wouldnt be so harsh on it.

Shoo shill. Kys

>People really think this?
>companies are literally buying up entire towns and turning them into degenerate shitholes obsessed with drugs

nah im sure everything is fine

wtf I'm a legionnaire now

kys toothpaste

t. fourteen-year-old

careful not to cut yourself on that edge faggot.

Circular kike logic.

Get the heck off this board heeb and push your poison somewhere else.

Fuck Boone and his whore wife

>muh music and weed
imagine being this much of a basic bitch

imagine mattering this little to society and still thinking your opinion matters

>imagine mattering this little to society and still thinking your opinion matters
look at me, I'm projecting!

Angry degenerates make me happy.
Marijuana is for race mixers, negroes, drug addicts and all other assorted trash. I used to be one and I'm more than happy I'm not.

You can get as buttmad as you little morons want, it just proves I'm right. It's pathetic because I tell this truth to help anyone reading. This crap is poison, it's pushed by leftist media for a reason.

> not supporting the Enclave

Kys

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.