Discuss

so powerful

NORAD should employ more transgenders

>can't get someone else

>How is this possible? We imposed sanctions!

trump looks like an old warner brothers racist cartoon

Haha, Drumpf is so ugly! Ewww he's gross! Look at him! Ewie grossss omg!

>implying a tansgender can go one minute without telling someone they're trans and focus on something meaningful

chkd

This really made me think. Thanks!

>guy
>he

Bit transphobic

>implying a transgender is a missile sensing machine

We had a guy who could shoot it down, but he was given too many insensitivity warnings for not remembering xirs preferred pronouns.

I think that would be WADS territory

>This and every other thread on Sup Forums posted by rednecks
How in the fuck are there so many rednecks in the suburbs?

i hope kim wipes usa off the face off the earth

Oh no. Only straight white males are millitary engineers?

I AM ANGERY

What if it's ftm?

Obviously, transgender people feel so comfortable and disciplined with their bodies, they are capable of performing tasks that normal healthy people cannot, like blasting a fucking ICBM out of the sky.

all you have to do is put forth some strong arguements and representatives. that is it.

The tranny would argue that the missle is really a torpedo and how we shouldnt assume traditional weaponry roles

Then we all die

Also why does that general have a squid hat on? Such horrible artwork

>intercepting missiles is like a video game where your success is determined by manual skill

SCHGLOMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

B T F O
T
F
O

That poor dog and the look on his face
>wtf are you making me do here Brenda?
>it's too hot for this sweater and I don't even like oranges

>implying we let suicidal freaks who want to cut their dicks off then deliberately force the wound to never heal be in control of critical systems

>things that never would happen

lol

>Implying the US military only has one person who's capable of shooting down an ICBM, and this person is a tranny.
>Implying DPRK has the tech to hit Washington (it doesnt)

Shit tier comic

THIS THREAD AGAIN

MODS ARE SLEEPING WITH A PURPOSE

THIS IS THE 5TH SLIDE THREAD

Systems shoot down missiles, not people. Well trained people operate those systems. Training deranged people who want to cut their dicks off and wear lipstick to operate multi-billion dollar systems that are vital to national defense is an unnecessary risk.

I love this superhuman, ubermensch tranny archetype the left has created since Trump's ban. It's genuinely hilarious.

Transgender We Wuz Kangz (til they banned us)

Why do they draw trump as a nigger?

Don't be a bigot.
Someone who can't figure out whether they should have a dick or a pussy will surely be decisive enough to shoot down a missile screaming towards a population center at the speed of fuck you to get the job done.

The likely hood of this being an actual situation is absurd. I hate to break it to you, but no one is so special that they have a legendary skill that no one else can do. The US military's ability to shoot down a nuke would never hing on one person, transgender or not.

Nah man, fuck everybody that thinks they identify as something they're not. Don't want it in my culture. Gender might be on a spectrum, but you weren't born with it you cant identify until you have the surgery.

Please don't come up with a new gender. It should be as easy as finding a mate and being able to procreate. The anus is for pooping.

I'm going to get a melanin transplant so people can refer to me as black Caucasian.

>Trump is a nigger
>with "the wizard haircut"
>and people shoot ICBMs (probably with guns)
American liberalism everyone

Genetic engineering takes this shit too far
This is what's happening but this isn't fucking fun and it's not fucking funny.

Fuck

Hey guys doesn't it take a womb to grow a baby? Yeah, they'll have test tube babies made from some faggot and some hermaphrodite tranny binary ungender retard any day now.

Bill nye was right.
We're doomed.

you mean she was transgender. Women wouldn't be able to shoot down a nuke before a man could.

What's next. Pedophile rights? This is why people hate you liberals. Quit normalizing sex culture for kids before their parts even develop. You're making these kids think that's what it's all about.

Kek

HOW CAN GZOORMPH EVER RECOVER

>a single person being able to shoot down a nuke
>and only one
>to shoot down a nork nuke that made it within range of dc
so this is the power of mental illness

ha ha check'd and kek'd :)

fear the savage samurai

You know what. A gender is what you're born as. If you change it, you need to have (changed) in front of your name. Fuck off transgenders.

I absolutely love Japanese people

.......whoa...........

>Implying people who are or were in the Military can go a minute without telling someone.

Dumbest shit I've ever seen.