Scottish nigger posts "art" video" about how he hates white man, and calls the white race "inbreeds soon to die out"

Scottish nigger posts "art" video" about how he hates white man, and calls the white race "inbreeds soon to die out".

streamable.com/keun5

I ain't even mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldscotland.com/news/15447347.Young_Fathers_video_questioning_depictions_of_art_in_National_Galleries_of_Scotland_targeted_by_far_right_racists/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not even a kilt, that's just a fucking skirt.

It's funny when they actually think they are people.

Good for him attempting to assimilate properly. Assuming that all things are as the seem.

Yet again Valve predicts the future

there is something wrong with him
look the way he moves,his expression

Do you think it realises that without whites it would have none of the things it has, from the running water and sewers to the automobiles and the clothes it wears.

These dumb savages.

They took the video down and put a statement on twitter doubling down behind it.

also
>Having it pinstripe
>That sporran
>wearing it prince charlie style above the knee like a total bender.

What a cunt.

shit you aren't even spitting bants that is a SKIRT

Weeze wuz Braveheartzzz and Sheetz!

What makes him a good Demoman?

I literally live like 5 minutes away from that portrait gallery

fucking great

LOL
demoman was the worst class not only hard to play but also makes u be a nigger, i played since 08 and had like 2 hours at most of nigger playtime lol

Shaw y u do dis

>dead random white dudez

WE WUZ ALIVE N SHEEITT

Demoman is just mad that he can't sticky spam as well after the nerf

I can never get over the sheer INGRATITUDE of niggers. We gave them EVERYTHING.
We even allow them to come and live in our sacred homeland,
after decades of independence they have proven themselves incapable of creating societies.
So we allow them to come and destroy ours.
Even after they fought WARS in their homelands to show how little they wanted to do with us.
And do they come crawling on their bellies, full of humility?
No, they come arrogantly, as if their very presence here wasn't irrefutable proof of their inferiority.
They hate us and they envy us.
They disdain our cultural achievements but the achievements of our cultures are irresistible to them.
Soon they will fight wars with us here in OUR homelands, to show how little they think of us, how little they want our help.
This time I hope we kill them all. No surrender, no mercy.
But we'll probably just let them win again, to spare bloodshed.
Even though, SAVAGES will be SAVAGES.
Forever, with us or without us.

Kek. This nigga is culturally appropriating so hard, he wore a goddamn skirt!

WE WUZ CELTS

Disgrace to my country just sad niggers should go back to Africa

We Wuz

I don't think bretons wear kilts...

Black scot here. We might not have control of whole neighbourhoods yet

But we will eventually and we will impregante scottish lassies and Muslims will back us up and we will be able to beat Ned gangs and start humiliating white Scots and make Scotland like England

I love visiting my cousin in London and I want that to come to Glasgow

Hah you can try. Not everywhere is as marxist as glasgow.

>neighbourhoods
its called a scheme

heraldscotland.com/news/15447347.Young_Fathers_video_questioning_depictions_of_art_in_National_Galleries_of_Scotland_targeted_by_far_right_racists/

some great comments under the article

>Considering the "dead, random white dudes" include people like Thomas Stevenson, James Watt and Lord Kelvin, not forgetting Ivor Culter, I'd say that asking "What's so special about you?" says more about the person asking the question than anything or anyone else.

>an Argentinian railing against niggers

Kilts have been appropriated by most Celts, desu. Some of us Welsh wear kilts now ceremonially too.
>pic related

That's what the English said in the 70s

Whatever they are called they will be ours

I remember reading a story about the french landing an army in wales undetected, who then surrendered when they saw welsh women in traditional dress whom they mistook for grenadiers

>claims to be from glasgow
>doesn't know about schemes

weak bait.

Don't know about them mistaking them for grenadiers, (may be true, may be myth), but one Welsh woman called Jemima Nichols captured 12 French soldiers with nothing but a pitchfork.

My family immigrated last year

Battle of Fishguard, the last invasion of Britain

A local woman with a pitchfork rounded up twelve Frenchies, and the rest gave up their arms after they looted a stock of wine on a farmhouse and got pissed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic

He's not wrong

M8 you've got a picture right there of a pure 100% Breton wearing a kilt, what more proof do you need?

This is Misho

Who the hell let him do this in the museum and talk this shit about us?

" called him the bin ladin bastards "

Kilmarnok is the shame of scotland

>Asab Lackman strikes again

>I'm a Breton
No, you're a Redguard

SPBP