What does black excellence mean to you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qLfQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never seen a black . How are they ?

DINDU NUFFINS?

>WE WUZ HUMBLE KANGS AND SHEEIT FAMILY

Yeah, I doubt Puff Daddy's kids will be humble ever.

Depends on the black, really. The child of Afrcan/Caribbean immigrants is going to be much better than Tyrone from the hood.

Pdiddy........one of the most notorious black homosexuals in the music business. Those nigglets look like they just got hosed down by diddy in the back room.

We wuz puff daddys nigglets and sheetz!!!!

It's where a nigger does something a white would consider mediocre

>benevolent
>gracious
>humble
These traits are even rarer among niggers than intelligence

>K A N G Z
>A
>N
>G
>Z

Being six feet under

not related but I just had a thought - white people should adopt the term "European" instead of white.

Some are great. Some are idiots. Don't trust any of them around white women though.

Three niggers in hats. What's so good about that Duddy?

250 lbs / day

If you live with your parents and work at McDonalds at 27, and you don't commit violent crimes, you're an example of black excellence.

This is a meme. As a black from African immigrants myself most of the other I've met are just as much niggers as American ones cause Nature > Nurture and according to the bell curve only 5% of blacks have an IQ of at least 110. The Asian, Arab, and Indian second generation kids turn out fine though and blend in with society well.

Excellent at what exactly ?
Rape ?
Robbery ?
Doing drugs ?
Making noises as music ?
Explain.
I fail to connect these two words in the way i understand them.
When niggers build a stable civilisation, without help, while fighting their enemies, with a rich culture and strong economy, i may change my mind.
Until then, all i see are subhumans.

Someone trolled Elgin IL with that image and used the crowd in a mural that was in their downtown for 10 years before anyone made the connection. I kek errytime.
archive.is/qLfQ8

>We wuz kangz an shieet

> What does black excellence mean to you Sup Forums?
It means doing the exact same thing everyone else in a civilized society does except demanding rewards and praise for it.

Come to Europe before saying that

I smell sex and... .Mama this surely is a dream. Whose that loungin' in my chair. Like disco lemonade. When I get to my bike at the end of the evening and it's not stolen, that's black excellence to me.

Menthol Cigarettes, Grape Soda, Malt Liquor, 26' Rims, shitty rap music, and cheap jewelry.

KANGZS

>Chubby, shirtless, sporting old fashioned hats and 500$ jewerly

They look like the naked savages who sold their people to slavery for a hat and a necklace

No he wont. No matter how much money you give to niggers the following things will still be common for them:

>Lazyness
>Lack of loyalty (cheating, not taking care of their children)
>Violence (starting fights but at clubs instead of in the hood)

That's pretty fucking funny.

chicken juice gorilla