twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i seen this movie before.

It's the punisher.
Who cares

No, the movie looks like fucking shit

>ACDC Music
>Le funny quips
>Bruce Willis

The original Death Wish was a controversial movie that also kick started the whole vigilante craze of the 70's and 80's. It was brutal, dark, depressing, and almost apocalyptic in tone. This just looks like some shitty Hollywood cash grab that uses the name of a much more famous and interesting movie to make a buck.

I don't give a shit if some pussy liberals on twitter don't like it because they think it is somehow fascists (without them realizing vigilantism is the opposite of fascism). I'm not interested in it.

what does fascist mean?

is being anti crime fascist?

look at him blowing away all those white rapists and murderers in Detroit, man I love how realistic and agenda-free (((hollywood))) entertainment is these days.

Looks like trash but now I have to see it to piss off SJW's.

jew propaganda to subvert whites into commiting crimes so the government can push more gun control and demonize white people. A pathetic attempt to make whites more niggerish

>(((Zilberman)))s

who was responsible for giving the rights of Deathwish to Eli Roth

Eli Roth was the Bearjew in Inglourious Basterds, i am guessing they are remaking this film so people will forget about the original films

All this over one single scene where he's shooting one single black guy a couple times?

I mean really?

Stop giving these slimy kikes your money. Nothing good is ever going to comes from hollywood. Stop watching their filth, stop listening to their filth music.

Reeeee
stop liking movies that some womens studies major with a hate-on for men decided you shouldn't like!

Being white is fascist

How is this fascist? I'm a fascist, and I don't believe in going out and killing your enemies. I believe in national unity, pride, and hard work. It's almost like they just like throwing out buzzwords.
Also, Netflix has a Punisher show coming out next year that u guarantee will have the same plot, but no one will complain.

Any violence is fascist, although the two proudest self-described Fascists in history, Mussolini and Mosley, were pacifists until necessary.

Don't support Roth and his shitty movies. Go out and buy the original with Charles Bronson.

This role should've been for Clint Eastwood,Bruce Willis isn't intimidating he's just not. Then again Eli Roth isn't a good director...

How is this fascist?

>Chicago
>most bad guys are white
yea ,no thanks

> eli roth
> e l i r o t h
> ((( e l i r o t h )))
Should we tell him?

>revenge/vigilante flick done 100 times in the past
>sjw loses their minds pretends it's the first time they ever seen such a thing
bet they never saw the original deathwish where you have niggers cheering of him killing a non black hoodlum that was harassing their neighbourghood.
Now the niggers cheer the hoodlums that harass them and destroy their own neighbourghoods and murders their fellow black people in droves.. SO PROGRESSIVE!

the original deathwish

>ACDC Music
this is trailer editing bruh, means nothing about the film.

We have a winner

It looks like he shoots some black lads.

Why be a faggot when you can be a gaggot. Lololhgehjfsrhjkkekdddfcckekvrtyvgswjgfrukek.

what the fuck? a jew posing like us? and using ((()))? i think the shill broke
You know the drill, lads. Redpill, sage, and leave.

>defending a character in a movie that is a drug dealer that uses kids to push product

Why are these people so fucking off tilt

top kek. but death note is literally about fascist massacring himself into orgasm when pleasuring the god with his insanity.

>my wife and daughter died
>Back in black starts playing

I though truth is independent of source

The original 1974 Death Wish wasn't bad. Most of the crime scenes were based on real groid attacks. Although of course hollywood goes overboard with some scenes. Some of them I wish were based on reality: youtu.be/H1Bk1IsaWm0

>It looks like he shoots some black lads.
>Shooting black criminals
>fascist
NIGGERS ARE FASCIST NOW.. THEY'RE THE NUMBER 1 MURDERER OF OTHER BLACKS IN THE US AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HALF THE US HOMOCIDES! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! NIGGERS BE FASCIST!
youtube.com/watch?v=DCtDAAPO-j4

>old man does the job of police.

hahaha. i give him 15 minutes until he is killed. everything else is just his dream when dying.

The left loves violence, friend.

punisher x spiderman fanfiction

Bruce willis gives me a boner. And dont any of you tell me you dont fantasize about being a vigilante. And how is this in any way fascist? That stupid twit doesnt know the definition of fascism. I want to press a button.

I'm here to revenge dead wife and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of dead wife
>AC/DC starts playing

eh, by fascist they mean the main role is a white guy that isn't estrogen-ridden and apologising for his race?

It's just a basic film, but I suppose the fact there's no huge overarching diversity dildo stories shoved into it, means it's basically a nazi propaganda film in comparison.

As a black male who moved from Baltimore 6 months before the riots, I would LOVE for a angry white man to come through and purge this shit

>And dont any of you tell me you dont fantasize about being a vigilante. And how is this in any way fascist?
Vigilante/revenge movies have been done over 100 times before and people of every ethnicity thought it was awesome to see in the movies. Not to mention that the original deathwish had black people cheering in their own neighbourghood where he kills a whiteish looking asshole gangmember that had been harassing their neighbourghood and both black and white cheering out the windows.
>bruce willis, who has also starred in previous vigilante movies goes on the hunt for criminals and thugs and even dares to save a black girl in the trailer
>OMFG SO FASCIST (i don't even think they know what that word even means) WHITE PEOPLE GO TO HELL.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6sU3AclT4

I mean it was pretty good. Especially when the guy said "If you want to protect what is yours" he goes to buy a gun in the next scene.

Doesn't get much more clear than that, that civilians need to depend on themselves and their right to arms to protect themselves and not the state.

>As a black male who moved from Baltimore 6 months before the riots, I would LOVE for a angry white man to come through and purge this shit
I want to know man, how is that 72 hour ceasefire thing going to go? sounds like it's REALLY bad there now that they after the baltimore riots told police to fuck off which they did. youtube.com/watch?v=DZpB6LtPvLg
Assuming you stayed in contact with some people there after you left. I'm interested to hear your perspective if you're interested in sharing it.

>Zilberman

what a surprise

>Assuming you stayed in contact with some people there after you left.
Those people in that video you linked told the story better than I ever could. I promise you it's not fear mongering

It's the middle east out there, I can't imagine what Chicago is like

>watched the movie because Sup Forums suggested
>very decent movie
>now a remake and everyone is white
>chicago current year

jesus christ

Trump is making movies great again!

really embarrassing comment

It's kind of scary how united all these clickbait journalists are and how increasingly obnoxious they're becoming. This whole "resist trump" shit is just doubling down on liberal bias in the media, now all movies and TV shows have to have some kind of liberal agenda or else it will be accused of being alt-right. Seriously, fuck journalism.

kys kike

Y'all need to watch the original. I'm sure the Bruce Willis remake will be great -- but the original is a fucking classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyZgZ9cN4kQ

>It's kind of scary how united all these clickbait journalists are

It's almost as if they are all part of some sort of (((group))) that may promote such tribal behavior...

that's retarded - shut up loser

Buy the original, you fucking morons

>Bash the Fash
>Don't bash the guys that killed your wife and raped your daughter.

You can't remake Death Wish
it was perfect for 1974
Now there are cameras everywhere.

>Those people in that video you linked told the story better than I ever could. I promise you it's not fear mongering
I believe you.
>It's the middle east out there, I can't imagine what Chicago is like
And the shitflakes aren't doing anything about it just prostelytizing how you can't say anything bad about black people.. well damn, if they cared about black people they should maybe try to stop black people from getting killed in chicago.. pic related is ages ago and it's just gotten worse and worse.. Why is it people larp about how bad war it is in other countries when communities in the US is like warzones worse than some warzones in the middle east! You could literally have enlisted and been an active duty military and have a better chance of survival than walking the streets in chicago.. and the nutjobs are talking about how police shouldn't even be there.. what are they crazy?

At this point if a vigilante went out and only targetted these gangs people would fucking applaud him..
Here's an old vintage vigilante movie from the 90's boondock saints. (1999)
youtube.com/watch?v=wwIJ9pRWBpo
They need to go in once and for all with swat teams, put ALL BLACKS in the swat teams if that's the problem.. CLEAN OUT THESE TRASH ONCE AND FOR ALL.. so that they can live in peaceful community again! They know EXACTLY who these people are!

FPBP

Fuck

The gangsters in the Charles Bronson version were correctly portrayed as niggers.

This milquetoast PC hollywood garbage will suck the money out of your wallet and fill your head with bullshit.

Basically this.

only if the perpetuators are dindus

At least nobody has dubbed the "Pumped Up Kicks" song to this trailer... or did I speak too soon?

What is piracy for 300 please

Looks like shit, but i support anything that cucks oppose so i will go to the theater, even if i have to get wasted beforehand.

I'm not getting my hopes up.
The last boy scout still had anti-degeneracy, family value and, to a certain degree. Doing things by the book.
Now, everything must be as filthy and unlawful as possible.

>being an american and not knowing trailers are made to attract and cause a favorable first impression on people

the movie still has a vigilante undertone and encompasses what a men should do to protect his safety and others

>Chicago cleaning out its own trash

Why is this a bad thing?

This is death wish 2 or 3.

The first one is way more dark to the point of touching film noir with a dab of grindhouse.

wtf? has jigsaw ultra-uber-filter gone into effect already?

Let me guess, all the street thugs are white? (I'm not going to jootube to watch that shit)

This is like if they remade Taxi Driver and the main character was a shy liberal arts major that was just trying to understand women

>Mussolini
>pacifist until necessary.

Will you shut the fuck up!

Don't give (((them))) ideas stupid!

>Why is this a bad thing?
It's not. So there's no doubt no conflict of interest no nothing.. just all black swat teams or whatever teams go in and FUCK THEM UP!
This is what whites have done in past or preempted in past.. and why majority white nations were predominately peaceful, did you know that in the viking age.. whilst they might have raided others etc. and much of that is also overdone.. If you were caught in manslaughter in viking nations, you weren't sent to prison, you were BANISHED from the country, this cuts down a lot on crime.. and doesn't allow such groups to fester.. Literally you were put out to die.. to see who would have mercy upon you of strangers if you did. People understanding that obviously did not do much internal crime among the vikings.
It's either that or if a menacing group festers, go in and wipe them out completely.. You can't coexist with murder and crime of such capacity either you get it over with or you capitulate to it and is worse off for it.

Nice 4D chess here

ymmd :)

Yep. Solid wood here.

It's interesting that the original Death Wish came out in 1974, when NYC was a shithole of degeneracy and decay. Not long after, largely under the direction of Juliani, NYC was cleaned up. I think this movie is the result of people being fed up. I wonder how the fine folks over at BLM will rate it? Black people are the victims of crime more than white people. They should relate.

yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/

I don't see the extermination of the emasculated and pussified left, so I'm not seeing fascism.

I'll get wood when I see a movie where the entire on-air staff at CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC news organizations are lined up and shot live on TV.

Until then, not even half chub.

Gonna go watch this, looks good.

>just raise wages and let the stockholders eat the cost
>stockholders have no reason to eat the cost and cut number of workers or number of hours, or alternatively just raise prices
>workers screwed if they're fired or hours reduced, screwed if cheap product prices inflate due to wages
Yeah much better than simply acquiring skills and, you know, not making minimum wage. 90% of the minimum wage movement is corrupt unions whose members' wages are a ratio of the minimum wage. People actually making the federal minimum wage have almost zero political clout on their own.

Lol.

Is Bruce Willis ourguy?

My cock is diamonds.

Niggers shoot each other every day tho. I bet you could shoot a few lowlifes in Chicago and get away with it. Just have a regular job to not be suspicious, make sure none of the nogs are people you know. I'm not advocating violence, NSA, I'm just saying that I don't imagine that it's hard.
Leave your cell phone at home.

>ACDC music
you mean rock and roll? i know its hard to listen to music with instruments and someone who can sing after all that beebop robot shit and nigger rap but theres nothing wrong with acdc

is this our psyop?

>is this our psyop?
Jewish producer
A run of the mill vigilante/revenge flick that has been done countless of times even 100+ times
Nah.. we aren't programmed as easy as non whites. It's not like we go out and do crazy shit.. but the whole vigilante thing is deeply emotional for whites because of their heightened sense of morality and virtuous things of wanting to do the right thing. In a way we're shackled by the left from trying to do the right thing.. do you really think without the left that chicago and baltimore and other places would've been allowed to happen, not only is it bad for those people in every way, it's also extremely bad for the country as a whole for productivity wellbeing of its citizens, extra tax money to welfare and all kinds of shit, dwindling infrastructure, meaningless loss of life.. even a machine would call it a net DETRIMENTAL situation. Nobody really wins with that.

Vigilantism is never the way fully, because it causes a societal breakdown, so we see beyond that and is why we curb our compulsion to do it and "chimp out" because overall society would lose more than it would gain, but if done correctly/militarily/by police by jurisdiction/legally it would serve much better to channel vigilantism into a thing that needs to be done. But those types of movies are an outlet for the aggression of seeing bad things happen to good people.

At the same time there's a concept of unreasonable patience. Which factors into these types of movies. pic related.
The problem with people of low intelligence in general is that these things can be dangerous, whilst whites know that this is an empathic channel of outrage and seeing it as an outlet but realizing the cost/benefit and the consequences of this.. others might not and might act on it, not realizing all the ends of how that thing came about and not realizing it must be dealt with in the proper way..

>Who the fuck is this whitey?
>Your last customer
>Sup Forums fantasy ensues
Its alt right as fuck

Tbh this kind of angelic justice is better than corrupt cops. We just all need to be better men and not get tricked or make mistakes.

(cont)
So whites realize it must be dealt with properly and in a concerted effort like.. for instance getting all black police to clean out their drug dealers rather than going on a killing spree, but at the same time, seeing a child die cause some gangbanger wanting to prove himself, leaves a loathing and indignation within white people aswell as others.. It's impulse control but whites love the vigilante character because it gives them an outlet from this impulse control into.. "wouldn't it be nice if i could just blow this fucking shitstains head off right there, it would fix it". Knowing that if you don't fix the root of the problem before removing such shitstain, another will simply take his place.

tl;dr blablabla vigilante movies are pretty good entertainment and reminds us of the moral obligation to provide for safe communities for eachother.

That would require nogs to accept that chicongo being a shithole is directly their fault

>criminals of chimpcongo are greasy white rednecks

yeahhhhh no. I'll just rewatch the original.

>That would require nogs to accept that chicongo being a shithole is directly their fault
Admitting the problem is part of remedying it and healing the situation. BUT.. it's way past that at this point.. several decades in the past wants you back as this was developing.. you can mitigate the situation by having police go in and clear the problem out because it's grown beyond their control at this point.. and THEN.. you can start afterwards by talking about how to avoid that ever happening again.. It's kind of like going to a terminal cancer patient and going
>fuck you motherfucker you got a tumor
>don't i know dat shiiieet
>yeah but if you did things differently some years back you wouldn't have that shit
>well i got it.. YEAH well fuck you nobody can help you unless you take a delorian travel back in time and change your ways..
Cut them a little slack aswell, yes it's their fault but the problem has gone beyond their control to the point where it's not so simple as them just changing their minds.. they can change their minds to not do the same thing in the future, AFTER the terminal tumor is removed from their fucking brain.. Sound fair?

How can one not want to kill bad guys?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdBrofCMZj8

Where do you think they get their ideas?

I wrote this remake with Bruce Willis on Sup Forums like 5 years ago

>How can one not want to kill bad guys?
It's raycist, not even a joke, that's literally where we are at.. logic and statistics out the window, if the criminal is a black person or any non white.. RACIST if you want to end him.. This type of inductive thinking from a few bad cases causing people to look away from the causative norm, has destroyed blacks in the US because it causes everyone to look away from blacks killing eachother in droves. So police officer kills a black person and there's even a remote question that the perp is innocent, turns out more often than we like that he wasn't innocent at all, but blown out of proportion in the media, meanwhilst they ignore blacks murdering eachother like it's apocalypse now and don't give a shit about those consequences. Inductive thinking. IT'S BAD.. look at the general norm rather than isolated instances.. this is what media hype preys upon.. like how they say all police are bad.. yeah if you ignore 99.9% of the time when it all goes well it doesn't get reported and blow up the 0.1% when it doesn't.. WOAH WE GOT AN EPIDEMIC.. no you don't, no you don't.. and you're missing the big picture..

Blacks absolutely MURDER eachother.. half homocides in the US is blacks, #1 killer of blacks is blacks, #1 in all criminal aspects per capita.. you don't want to see what's happening
>here's a few cases look blacks treated wrong.
Get rid of that empathy and sensationalism, what matters most for how to challenge and adress the situation is always the BIG PICTURE, and the media is getting you into a SMALL BOX that isn't true to the big picture.. And no it's not that blacks commit little crime and they're trying to small box black crime, it's the OPPOSITE, they're small boxing blacks doing well whilst ignoring how blacks are savaging the shit out of eachother, like killing another black person cause he owed him 3 dollars and the police show up. Should they send him on his merry way to keep blacks out of prison?

Kek anyone else notice that guy that sounds almost exactly like alex jones on the radio?