We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSIMbqVP4ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to berry my cock so deep in that redhead that whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

I'd berry my shillelagh so deep in that redhead that whoever could pull it out would be crowned the High King of Ireland.

>Be half-arabic half-spic
>Lose virginity to a pale redhead like OP

>mfw white boys will never know that feel

>Irish
>White
No.

You are better. Gingers are the remnant of the master species, Neanderthalensis.

you have the solution, all men go MGTOW one year-eradicate feminism- instant grow in families and birthrates. why do you are so afraid to combat feminism?

think about it
world war 2- millions of men go to war and get out the sex market

feminist holocaust-all men go MGTOW and get out the sex market

makes sense?

Is that a two piece or one piece dress?

>>Be half-arabic half-spic

I'm more upset with this.

You should have bragged to her brothers about it.

redheads need an ethnostate where they can be safe from the sexual predation of their women by the filthy non-reds

White guys need to spread this wisdom to their women

Sieg heil!

>existence of our people
WHOSE "OUR", YOU MOTHERFUCKER?! I'M ALONE HERE!1

>Mom and dad are from Ireland
>Made me and my sisters do Irish step dancing
>felt like a fag
>wanted to quit but mom and dad loved seeing us dance so I stuck it for them.
>Lost virginity at 14 to one of the girls that I did stepdancing with.
>realized I had access to a lot of qt 3.14 and would routinely fingerbang them while they sat on my lap on ways to competition in a bus.
>Was having sex with other girls from other dance schools in the backs of schools and church halls
>Was invisible to the parents of these girls because they all assumed I was gay

Thanks mom and dad. I wish I could go back and continue as I never had it so easy getting blow jobs, sucking on titties and getting laid.

well you must not like this then white boy

I'm a white boy and I know the feeling of fucking a qt redhead. In fact I'm married with one.

>Be half Jewish half Hispanic

At least I got my own redhead so I gud son

She she wants 12 kids and a farm

I'm doin' my part what the fuck are y'all doin?

Pics or it never happened

>>be a sandnigger 2.0
>>fug white girl.
>>some reason come to Sup Forums to troll

You must be some real lonely faggot if you're so proud of being a shit skin and yet having a white woman (((consent))) if you didn't rape the chick you savage faggot Muslim snake worshiping bastard. Kys you dumbass

Goddamnit, my sister did Irish dancing. I wish my mum tried to make me do it too.

Are red beards allowed?

When are you kicking off again?

Need more taig war brides.

It's called Ireland

Her ass

Her tits

'No'

Do you have ginger genes?

it's recessive remember.

>tfw I'm the only person on Sup Forums with a wife suitable for saving the white race

Her jaw looks a bit weird. I bet she has pointy elbows too.

>go on holiday somewhere
>people wear exactly the same clothes as at home
why is this allowed

If I was her I would slap you. I wouldn't want my pics being posted in this dump

I'm blonde headed and my mother is ginger, so yes.

My wife wants lots of gingers, and I want lots of blonde headed kids.

Won't be a dark haired fucker in the bunch.

I know this may sound strange to you but back when I was doing this nobody had cell phones with cameras. While there were Polaroids we were not stupid because we knew that pictures = trouble.

I think today with cameras everywhere it may be harder to do. So I figure I was in the golden age and I loved every moment of it.

So you are free to believe it or not but I am telling you it was the greatest thing ever. If you ever have male sons let them do this. They may be mad at first but let them know how they will have access to beautiful women that nobody else has access to and you will have grandkids in no time.

>sexualizing your gf to a bunch of virgin neets

Good lad.

wat

I know right
You dont like pointy elbows? Elbows are such a fantastic self defense tool

>remnant of the master species, Neanderthalensis.
Proof? None.
>Kikes told me we are all race-mixed and I believe them.

>posting pics of your wiafu
As a white man, you should be ashamed. You fucking faggot. Delete this shit right now.

Be jelly

.t sad virgin

Alright thanks for the advice bruh

>Ireland
>white children
kys hibernian shitskin

I am reeeeeing right now. I guess 16 is too late to start.

>tfw I'm the only person on Sup Forums with a wife suitable for saving the white race
No, not just you. Every faggot who comes here to troll us assumes we are all 18, single, and unemployed. I'm in my forties with a family and a career. I just hate libtards.

Not at all, she looks like a depigmented negress.

You're right user. The Earth is flat, too, and EVILution is one of Satan's tricks!

>shitskin
Irish people are some of the palest people on earth, what the fuck are you on about?

>.t muh south will rise again inbred degenerate

I'm glad the demographic has changed from neets to at least some functional humans since the election happened

No prob. Just think how much poon your kid will get if he can make videos like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=gSIMbqVP4ns

If your son is a massive cuck it won't help

But what you are saying is 100% true. I had similar experiences in ballroom dancing.

>implying it wont
:^) I know butthurt when I see it

A 40 year old browsing Sup Forums is pretty sad
Irish aren't white

It's really not sad. Sup Forums is for whatever terrible reason the strongest forum in which ideas are discussed

why is it sad

Okay satanas

Not butthurt, not jealous. Happy for you and wish you make a big healthy family together.

It depends. If you are a neckbeard or wierdo you should stay away. If you're avarage you could join a club after something like prom because you liked the dancing part.

shes cute but this is a pretty shitty thing to do assuming she didnt consent, you will probably waste your virgin ginger traditional wheat-field-sunset-prancing waifu by being a shitty husband

You will always be here....

ALWAYS

>this is the white race

I think it's time for Sup Forums to drop """white""" nationalism

dare you to post yourself you ugly shit. don't even have to do the whole thing, i just want to see the top of your head.

Not at all. You have no idea how many girls would want to "help you get better".

If you have the time do it. If any of your friends laugh at you and call you a fag just say "whatever. In a few minutes I am going to be surrounded by women and you guys are going to be here playing games. Who's the fag now?"

I'm basically have a twink body, I guess. I've been told that I have a cute face. Dunno if that's a good thing or not. I'm fairly tall for my age as well.

why?

Nice but you're being degenerate sharing these with us. Have more respect for the mother of your future children.

eexactly

Youre a dumb fucking idiot.

I hope she finds out you post her pics on the web and leaves you.

I don't know man. My sister did that since she was like 6 or something before she started doing ballet at like 14. I feel like you would have to have started it a lot younger.

As long as you don't make pussies dry up the moment a women sees you, you'll be fine. Just be genuinly interested in the sport. If everyone just thinks you are there for the pussy you'll get none.

I am going to try that next. I miss being surrounded by athletic females who are horny as fuck. One of my best friends was a male cheerleader and gymnast in college. I remember he was at this party and someone called him gay for being a cheerleader. his response? "When was the last time your hand was in the crotch of a 10/10? When was the last time you got to rest your hands on the breasts of a 10/10? When was the last time you got to see 10/10's shower and change in front of you? When was the last time you had drunk sex with a group of cheerleaders? I would say never on your end. For me it happens all the time."

>I know right

You scoundrel!

I used to do a fair bit of skiing and snowboarding, I do like sports myself. And nah, I have a decent face, not some fat shit with greasy hair ridden all over it.

Thanks. Shes pregnant with our 1st right now, praying for a son.
She doesnt have any sort of online pressence, its fine, same tier as posting a random indigenious person without internet

meant to use this pic

no i mean, why the top of my head? What constitutes the top? You just want my hair? or my hair and forehead? or eyebrows, eyes, nose, what all needs to be included?

kys larper

She knows who is in charge desu senpai

according to your post at you seem to be in decent shape. So it is not like the stunt double for the michelin man is going to try out.

I would look into what Hans said at and try ballroom dancing.

If your dad asks "why?" tell him "dad. I need to be around pretty athletic women where there are no cock blocking losers getting in the way."

>this totally happened

I'm friends with a semi professional gymnast and oh does he look like a chad.

Just do it. I don't think you have much to loose. Just don't go crazy if you have to dance with another male a few times because of numbers.

larper?

She's a fine qt, but it is disrespectful to post pictures of your actual waifu on here m8. I wouldn't want a bunch of anonymous wizzards fapping to my waifu on a Mongolian sandcastle forum.

>playing stupid because someone calls you out on being a faggot

fuck off dirty kike

I feel like I should probably try out Irish dancing. My mum knows a lot of people who are involved in it because of my sister and whatever.
lol I don't think I would mind dancing with another guy. I'm not one of those people who gets uncomfortable because of a bit of close contact. I could do it though. I have the free time.

Good. I just think it's a good "excuse" to show up because you liked doing it at prom.

No

You're just a loser

You virgins will never get to touch her, so whatever

methodological individualism is Bugmen with tiny souls.

One of my best friends in school who is a total sports guy did Irish dancing for a while as a kid so it's not as if it would be completely weird to do. T b h I would probably get more shit from my proddie mates for doing something that is Irish lol.

She's your waifu user. Can't touch another man's property anyway, even if I wanted to.
What is her favourite shape?

>berry

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children
I agree

Fair play to you man.

Sure smells of summer in here