UK will pay EU 40 billion euros

>UK ready to pay up to 40 billion euros to leave EU: Sunday Telegraph

>LONDON (Reuters) - Britain is prepared to pay up to 40 billion euros ($47 billion) as part of a deal to leave the European Union, the Sunday Telegraph newspaper reported, citing three unnamed sources familiar with Britain's negotiating strategy.

Uhm.. excuse me, sweety? What did you say? You won't pay denbts? You will instead demand money from Germany? Well guess what. Looks like your government finally caved in like the little bitch it is.

That's right. Germany's gonna get its money back. And the Britons get thoroughly fucked like they deserved it. Nobody leaves the EU without paying their proper dues. Let this be a reminder to any other shitmonger who wants out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-idUSKBN1AL0R1
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/06/downing-street-denies-uk-willing-to-pay-40bn-brexit-divorce-bill
archive.is/p9saz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O hai I will pay you money for no reason

Read it up bitch. It's gon be gud.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-idUSKBN1AL0R1

>citing three unnamed sources familiar with Britain's negotiating strategy.

Can't argue with that, now, can I? They've got psychics figuring this out.

>waaah fake new waaah
Your Drumpf strategy is as shallow as it is stupid. The Brits are gonna pay if they want or not. Europe is a powerhouse you don't mess with.

Do you want us to destroy you a their time faggot?

Europe are a bunch of faggots and cucks, Amhed. Whatever Britain does they're better off without suicidal freaks writing their laws.

>he thinks that a lot.

I would gladly pay 40 billion to get out of Germanys coalition of cucks.Worth every penny

Why would you pay anything at all to the EU? Just leave.

40 billion pounds is 52 billion dollars not 47

What a cuck. Can't they just not stop obeying their laws and completely ignore the EU? it's literally free.

It clearly says 40 billion euros. The only thing that will be measured in pounds is the number of buttfucks you get from Mr Donald Tusk himself.

If they EU went all "EU first" after the Brexit like Trump does with Mexico, Britain would be done in a few months.

40 billion in nukes I hope.

pay denbts

All the more money to impose Sharia Law with my dear.

>Hotel EUfornia.

Need access to their markets bro.

>Germans shilling for the EU just to spite Britain
I hope this is just old timey Euro brother rivalry bantz and not serious, why the hell would anyone unironically side with the EU....

Why?

The country is already taxed to shit, with a huge deficit. Where is that money coming from?

el gulp-cato (^:

Our net contribution to the EU is about £8bn a year. Why are we paying being expected to pay 5 years worth as a lump sum? When we won't be treated as a member for 5 years?

Our politicians need to pull their heads out their asses. It doesn't matter if we piss the EU off by not paying their protection money, there are people determined not to give us anything like a reasonable deal regardless.

>Americans still think Germans aren't genetically predisposed to destroy Europe
I guess we DO need another world war before everyone figures it out.

You'll figure something out. Just scrap the NHS or something like that.

ok

Germans view everything now in terms of economics rather than race/culture/liberty/etc

EU = good for German economics = good even if there are no more Germans in 100 years

Lovely damage control, Nigel. Now keep the moolah flowing.

Why doesnt the UK just nuke germany?

Churchill should have killed them all.

The EU declaring economic warfare on the UK would be the financial equivalent of declaring nuclear war on them. Both sides would lose so badly that the only winning move is not to play. The UK should call the EU's bluff.

Can somone explain to me why the UK needs to pay anything

just fucking leave wtf?

Friendly reminder that all the cool countries laugh at germany behind her back.

Based

>citing three unnamed sources familiar with Britain's negotiating strategy

Oh great, more unnamed source niggers trying to bring down conservatives so they can be replaced by unfettered globalists

Faggots

This. Germany will slowly collapse in the next few decades, and I am looking forward to it. HAHAHAHA

If the Brits would only get the balls to declare war on the rest of the EU America would have their back and we could have a cleansing. Europe is a fucking joke ,that needs American military subjugation.

That was unexpectedly funny coming from a Deutschie

Why do German Sup Forumssters paradoxically want the white race to survive yet want the (((EU))) to survive?

40 billion euros versus 40 billion refugees

You can't even get Greece to pay you their debts. How will you force the UK?

Who said we'll force them. Read up bitch. They will pay voluntarily.

>Europe is a powerhouse you don't mess with.
Now I know you're shitposting. You overplayed your hand.

>Looks like your government finally caved in like the little bitch it is.

UK is already a net contributor to the EU budget

10 years from now Germany and Netherlands will be the bagholders

Why is the UK unironically willing to pay ANYTHING to leave the EU?

They're owed nothing, and all they have done for the past 5 years is fuck up their own countries.

Like seriously, what am I missing here?

Good luck collecting it ;^)

When the vast majority of our cabinet are remainers, even the Brexit minister, then take a hint, Wakanta.

Right, they sure will Hansmed Al-bin-Berlini

Your government is paying us, so we'll have no trouble at all. I mean who's going to stop your government? Nigel Farage? Bitch please...

>PAY 100 BAZILLION
>Fuck off
>YOU WILL PAY THE 80 BILLION OR YOU WONT GET FTA
>We'd rather have no deal than a bad one
>FUCKING KUFFAR PIGS YOU WILL PAY 40BILLION OR YOU GET NOTHING

I wonder how low you'll go

I'll believe it when I see it.
May's a weak little bitch but she has a massive ego, and she has nothing to lose seeing as if we get no deal and collapse (if that even happens) then half of her party will be rejoicing.

Here is how the negotiating strategy would go if UK had balls:

1. EU wants to be paid for the yearly pledged but not paid amounts. All EU net contributors only pay a percentage of their total bill. EU wants to be paid for the past.

UK should say, "When all of you pay then I will." No way EU countries pay up for past debts either. EU is trying to get UK to fund future EU stuff.

2. EU wants UK to pay for unfunded EU pension liabilities. Once again, "When you pay we will pay." EU won't be paying.

3. EU wants UK to pay the final 2 years of EU dues. UK says, "Fine, but because you are getting something that you want then we get something we want. You want us to pay for 2 years, well we get EU benefits for 2 years and to even it out we keep them for 2 more years after."

Oh, and the UK payments should be made directly to EU net-receivers to keep EU shenanigans at bay.

It’s like watching a schizo talk himself into suicide after getting his life back in order

They're trying to hold a free trade agreement to ransom, even though us getting no deal will hurt them more than us. they need the cash to balance the books seeing as we were the third biggest contributor to this failed state.

it's very silly. They'll probably get something though, ZOG and all that.

Hang on, so we have Hammond assuring EU business leaders and stock traders that the European Labour market will not be harmed in the UK.

We have Soubry calling for the current EU residents in the UK to be given permanent rights to stay.

We have Gove assuring EU leaders that they will retain access to our fishing ports.

AND WE HAVE TO PAY THEM FUCKING £40 BILLION?

Our front-bench politicians are spineless, greedy, useless fucking cunts. As are the likes of Mogg. A man who has the fucking common sense to run a country effectively and no interest in doing so.

>even though us getting no deal will hurt them more than us
>this is what brits seriously believe

>Close to 1 in 10 German firms plan to withdraw their investments from the U.K. and relocate to Germany or elsewhere within the single market, “despite the fact that the terms of Britain’s departure are not yet known,” DIHK President Eric Schweitzer said, referring to a survey conducted in February among 1,300 German businesses operating in the U.K.

So what. We are buyers. We import vastly more than we export, that is why the rest of the world have been saying 'on the day of brexit' so much

>ff now

>close to one in ten

Wow

they don't, its a bluff.

that's roughly £40k per each person, considering our foreign investment funds being way higher, we'll make promises and NOT pay- price is good!

>This much reality denial in one thread
Wow. Just wow...

It would be sad if it weren't so funny.

Guess the money can go and fund all those Islamic refugee shitholes, total kraut cuck.

We'll win a trade war with you too.

But if any one of the 27 member states can veto at the end of it theres no point in even trying. One will veto. But then again you don't exactly play fair Fritz

>Trust me goy its just an economic freedom I swear no mass army

It's reaching the point I'm beginning to think a literal random off the street would run us better than our "elected" officials, I mean jesus christ what the fuck are they doing?q

>Get all your manufactured shit from China anyway

Can't see it

A random on the street is more likely to be an anti-immigration person, so I'd let them be PM.

But we paid approx 14.5 Billion euros in 2016 alone, so even if we pay an exit fee of 40 billion euros that like a few years of membership worth. So what's the big deal?

The fact that the EU are demanding money goes to show that they're the ones who are failing, they need the cash and will do anything to get it.

Face it, we won, we're leaving. Some petty exit fee means fuck all, what's important is the long term economic benefits with free trade with the US and other faster growing parts of the world.

>We have Gove assuring EU leaders that they will retain access to our fishing ports.

Greece, Poland. You owe us so will you veto this deal please

Fuck that. We need May. She is redpilled.

>Germany
>drives EU
>every nation that tells the EU to fuck off is forced to keep voting until they agree
>or the vote's just ignored
>now in, everyone gets fucked by barbarians until they have enough
>UK has enough and leaves
>Germany lucks out and gets the one woman that proves not only men can be cucks
>she agrees to pay €40bn to get out of easily one of the worst deals in Europe since Hannibal negotiated a purchase for war elephants
Germany didn't purge the jews, they became the jews.

Citation needed.

Because greece has nothing to lose if the EU doesnt hold up their end of the bargain. They wont get kicked out because they need greece's help with crazy turkey. Meanwhile the UK will lose what little trade they have after brexit if they dont pay

They are fucking mutually exclusive

>Me want EU club
>Requires their court
>Me no want court

Who put the girl in charge?

Fuck May no she is not she's fucking Hillary Clinton, she doesn't even want to leave the EU

You're an idiot. theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/06/downing-street-denies-uk-willing-to-pay-40bn-brexit-divorce-bill

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/p9saz

Europe has been the undisputed bitch of the United States for the last 72 years. And that's all Germany's fault. Again.

>Norduc cuckbot
Why haven't the mods banned this thing yet? Bots are not allowed on Sup Forums.

What a waste. Probably just gunna get spent on mussies and other hands out.

May needs to go. There is no need to pay ransom to liars and thieves. Truth is this is probably another remoaner leak. Half my country is dead to me.

German cuck is apparently happy to stay in the EU and have unelected EU-kikes tell them to implement more gun control and take more refugees.

Pathetic!

>Half my country is dead to me.
Welcome to my world.

One Euro to rule them all, One Euro to find them, One Euro to bring them all, and in the EU bind them, in the Land of Germany where the new Reich arise.

have fun with the rapefugees while Merkel sells your country out for fat stacks for herself suckers

Wait a sec. Compensation for fucking what?! And who exactly receives it?

What happened to the 200Billion?
Are they trying to pull a Don King?

>have unelected EU-kikes
they are called Germans, lad

Compensation for leaving. It's simple.