Mueller cucked by Deputy AG Rosenstein

So much for getting all those old tax returns

washingtonexaminer.com/rod-rosenstein-mueller-needs-to-come-to-me-if-he-wants-to-chase-any-crime-outside-scope-of-russia-probe/article/2630745

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ss6eS
rt.com/viral/394917-associated-press-retraction-trump-russia/
nytimes.com/2017/06/29/pageoneplus/corrections-june-29-2017.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/mERz5
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862801658132254720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deep-state BTFO.

ROSENSTEIN'D

It's a sad state of affairs that the Deputy AG is having to remind the Deep State shill of what the law actually is. But making America great again was always gonna be a long battle.

>and Mueller and his team are still there...
>...with their phony investigation in search of a crime...
>...not at all how justice is supposed to work...
>...and a team of Clinton cuck lawyers with conflicts so egregious that it is astounding they have the fucking nerve to appoint them in the first place...
>... as the ever more obvious crimes of the Obama administration go unacknowledged by the Justice Department

I have them already

Good on Rosenstein.

I still don't believe he's on our side though. But who knows.

>implying he won't allow him.

THIS TIME

DRPOMPFHY

IS DONE

mueller literally cant do anything

Checked and yeah. Rosenstein (look at how easily he was confirmed) and Mueller are deep state shills until proven otherwise.

I still remember shills trying to imply that Comey was somehow /ourguy/ a few months back. There's no way that's possible; at the very best he's trying to extricate himself from the situation without committing any more crimes.

This, and it will all end in nothing. Just wasted a few million tax dollars on this garbage.

scrumpff

Good. The fire rises.

I wonder which will it be

I can't wait for the moment this investigation is over and Trump says his three famous words to Rosenstein. I will celebrate that day!

PIERCENAAALD GRUUUUMPF

>21k likes
who?

Also what's to say Rosenstein won't just let Mueller go ahead anyway

>May 10
Do you think he knows yet that it was never actually 17 agencies? Also, they didn't technically "lie," since they only ever said it was a serious possibility.

I'd rather it be "wasted" on proving or disproving any wrongdoing by the Trump campaign so the whole issue can be ended, than wasted on another fucking golf trip.

This forced meme is so stupid I'm sure Trump will blow it out entierly one of these days, he's literally using property that he is the owner of, it's the opposite of irresponsible unlike Obama who had to vacation at exotic resorts on the other side of the world, Trump is simply working at his preferred residence during a recess of Congress while the West Wing is rennovated. In fact, Trump's "vacation" as it's described is significantly SHORTER than the one being taken by Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi

FINALLY, but wait
>be Mueller
>go to Rosenstein
>i actually looked by accident into Trump dealings and finances, and it just happend that i found some disturbing shit
>gee,i sure hope this doesn't get leaked
>could ask deputy AG to make a public statement just in case
>sucks that i had to stumble upon all these tax frauds and unpaid """parking tickets"""

>looked by accident into Trump dealings and finances
Good one

These ppl are dead inside and stupid outside

>muh 17

Literally /our guy/. R-right goyim?

The Jew has spoken. Mueller know your role or he'll SHUT IT DOWN.

> muh Comey testimony
> muh Clapper
> muh astroturfed subreddits

When do we get evidence of Trump committing a SINGLE crime? Literally any crime in his life?
2018?
2020?

At this point, it's literally all they have. I'm not opposed to letting them have one little thing they can bitch and moan about for my enjoyment.

why not all three?

dronal crumpfff

I told you Rosenstein was /ourkike/.

Rod is a good guy with a good reputation. He'll pull through for Trump.

if this is true look for Rosenstein being attacked in the media

Ooh them digits

Jews doing what the goys are too pussy to do as usual.

Rod and Miller in the same week. Sup Forums is losing its fastball.

>222

But who will investigate the delegates?!

>17 intelligence agencies meme

hahahahaha

ah yes the fucking COAST GUARD and NATIONAL PARK SERVICE sure knows about da ruzzian haxx

>Mueller asks him for permission
>grants it
Or he'll just include unrelated garbage "within the scope" for a technicality.

Until Mueller asks, and is denied, then fuck off.

Let's hope the battle gets won.

miller has been our jew for awhile

besides, those of us with a little brains don't hate ALL kikes/nigs/whatever that would be counter productive

Thomas Sowell was ournig for years

I still have faith in the man. Barry better look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, Hillary too.

Those two are end game.

Do right wing retards know that Bill Clinton was impeached over a blowjob from an investigation that began about Whitewater and led to Monica Lewinsky. Republicans sure as shit didn't care back then.

So it is said, so it shall be done. Checked.

Whitewater being a land deal. When the investigation began, Monica had never even been to the WH.

He was impeached by an opposition party that controlled congress.

my point was more about an investigation that went way off track from where it began. republicans loved it then

Translation: deep state got word krakatoa-tier chimpout incoming if they don't shut this bullshit witch hunt down stat.

They might get some blurry photos of him jaywalking back in the 70's by then.

Both whitewater fraud and WJC perjury were actual crimes. There is no crime re:Trump. This is abominably unconstitutional.

He found nothing on Whitewater and years later found a blowjob.

Trump is guilty as fuck, the grand jury has impaneled and even u retards know Trump is fucked

Well yeah, they needed to find something to draw the publics attention away from the fact that the Whitewater allegations were completely legit. Can't have such a big name politician getting exposed for fraud or someone might notice 99% of the rest of the fuckers are doing that shit too.

How did the grand jury that was impanelled in the Hillary private e-mail server FBI investigation not produce even one single indictment?

Pic related source is the New Yorker
archive.is/Ss6eS

Real question here: If Trump really is a corrupt piece of shit, why are you so interested in hiding his corruption? If he has nothing to hide then it would not be a problem, deep down you know Trump is guilty and you're making excuses for his treason.

Don't be a sheep.

Trump couldn't make it more obvious how guilty he is when he's so triggered that Mueller is investigating him

this

Jewsenstein must have figured out that Mueller was pardoned in exchange for helping go after the Clinton network.

You dumb fucking idiots. We have given you months to let the man who fairly and freely won the election by appealing to the most American voters. You have not taken us up on our offer
You have likewise provided no convincing theory, let alone proof or evidence, of Trump having done anything wrong.
We knew this was always the tactic of the MSM and lefty shills which is why Trump's entire primary and general campaigns were so excrutiatingly closely followed here.

There is no wrongdoing that will be found because Trump is a truly great and virtuous man.

In fact, you idiots only help him grow stronger in his support with the way you treat him. On top of that, just because of how he is being covered, you have given Americans what we have wanted for a long time. Full open transparency. I sleep soundly at night knowing the federal government that I helped to elect is not doing anything underhanded or shady at the direction or instruction of the President.

He is the opposite of Obama who was the obfuscator and liar in chief, loved to brag about transparency but operated almost entirely in secret for 8 full years

drumpf is done

How much have we heard from Mueller himself? Why did Trump meet with him the day before his being appointed special counsel?

He's mad that it's wasting time. Trump just doesn't articulate properly so it makes it look like he's hiding stuff

He was in talks of being the new FBI director.

>washington examiner

You may want to read the original interview if you think this is some type of victory for Trump. Pay very careful attention to the wording Rosentstein uses.

Perhaps we should get a special counsel to investigate Mueller's cover up of 9/11 as a start?20 years of covering for th Mossad/Bush/Clinton/Obama criminal cabal. he would have lots to tell.

I unironically think all of those things are more likely than trump lying.

Because he hasn't lied before or you just don't think he's lying now?

the 17 intel agencies 'news' has been officially debunked as fakenews by AP und NYT themselves

rt.com/viral/394917-associated-press-retraction-trump-russia/

nytimes.com/2017/06/29/pageoneplus/corrections-june-29-2017.html?_r=0

Trump is a fuckin boy scout compared to 99.9999% of DC people. It's sad if you can't see the good in the man

>nytimes com/2017/06/29/pageoneplus/corrections-june-29-2017.html?_r=0
archive.is/mERz5

It's seems to me, Rosenstein said little more than "Director Mueller and I are aware of the boundaries of the investigation". Bound by that policy thing. He couldn't asked about Clinton crimes as, "He cannot comment about whether there is a an investigation or not". Or Mueller's conflicts of interest, or other conflicts to ad nauseam. So, to summarize, we got squat. Fire McChrystle ! Time he retires. Maybe Pres. Trump needs to make some field promotions to 4 star generals and walk Kelly and the entire Bush/Obama West wing holdovers off the property and remove their security clearances.

You can be sad till the cows come home, but I'm happy to have the critical thinking to recognize bullshit. Trump IS a bullshit artist, that's not up for debate. Other "DC people" may or may not lie more, but I'm thankfully also smart enough to recognize false equivalencies...

>archive.is/mERz5

Thanks. I missed that.

Weird but the AP link of the retraction is broken. These fucking fakenews media bastards.

The "17 intel agencies" never claimed Trump worked with Russia. The 3 claimed a certain degree of confidence that Russia tried to interfere, through trolling online or whatever. This is how bad the media spin this shit. It's like telling a toddler what they want to hear.

>either an entirely corrupt deep state is attempting a coordinated coup
>or an outsider is telling the truth

GEE WHAT COULD IT BE?

the STEIN KLAN on the good side this time!

This is how the fakenews media manipulates:

Washington Compost:

Rosenstein: Special counsel Mueller can investigate any crimes he uncovers in Russia probe

WashingtonExaminer:

Rosenstein: Mueller needs to come to me if he wants to chase any crime outside scope of Russia probe

He was impeached for lying to the American public about his blowjob. He should have just told the press to fuck off about it.

DROOOOMMMMPPPSTTHHH

2 intel agencies and not really whole intel agencies but a hand picked (by Clapper) committee of special agents.

WaPo has a blatant anti-Trump agenda. Even NYT isn't as bad.

Both of them are true and they aren't exclusive.

Read the original mandate of the special counsel he has the power to investigate Russia and any crime that arises from Russia (like cover ups for example). If he wants to expand his mandate beyond Russia he has to ask the AG for that.

>He was impeached for lying to the American public about his blowjob.
Specifically under oath, but no one knows or cares jack shit about honor anymore.

> We have given you months to let the man who fairly and freely won the election by appealing to the most American voters

try again

>cucked

Talk is cheap. Fire Mueller.

let's put Trump under oath

>Republicans sure as shit didn't care back then.

>implying politicians have any standards except double standards

I was like 5 years old anyway so why should I give a shit about the partisan bullshit of the 90s? And Bill Clinton survived the whole thing anyway, he wasn't kicked out of the White House. There won't be enough votes in the Senate and the House to impeach Donald Trump and Democrats are going to lose 2018 and 2020 and then after that perhaps they'll realize how much of a mistake it was to yell RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! and collaborate with the Clinton clan instead of proposing an alternative to Donald Trump (which they can't because they're corporate cocksuckers who want open borders and mass immigration)

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862801658132254720

I'm calling bullshit. Rob doesn't care. This is just to prove mueller with political cover.

That's not how the electoral college works and you know it, it was designed to represent the country as a whole not just the most populous cities

He said the most American voters.
Not illegals, dead people, and repeat voters. Because, you know, those don't count.
Just so you know.

Thank God. I was worried. Contemplating dying with 800 rounds of ar in Columbia University with cultural Marxists bleeding and clawing for breath at my feet while I reload and kill more communists. If shit goes bad I'll just take out my local mosque in a fiery blitz to remind the Muslims they're not safe in white man's land.

SPECULATION THREAD

Whether or not he has lied or not before this is irrelevant. I just happen to believe that trump is smart enough to not risk everything he has worked for something this stupid.

SKRILGRSSSSSSCOOOOOOOOPS

Jews took a calculated guess and realized they would all die in civil war if they tried fucking with trump. 1/3 of the country is literally crazy and wants to kill the other 2/3rds because we don't got jobs but we have a fuck ton of fuxking guns. Make my day Jews. You better make more alt right movies or cultural Marxism will be blown up. Islamists and their jew overlords being brought into my country will quite literally fear the white man. We will kill all you sharia law supporting communists supporting Marxists. You've been warned deep state. Try it I'm begging you. Try to fuck over trump I dare you. Fucking do it pussies

Bump

Lmao Holyfuck quite a conspiracy theory there. Your under the illusion this is all set up and Mueller is on our team? How dumb are you to think trump can turn Mueller a swamp creature to the light

He dictated to his son how to respond regarding the meetings. That's a huge, "what the fuck are you doing?" His legal counsel is either being ignored or they're inept. He's not a risk averse person.

honestly trump is lucky he hasn't been jailed even before he ran for president

>Mueller summons a grand jury
>Liberals: THIS IS IT, BLUMPF IS BTFO
>Next day, Mueller requests information about Flynn from the White House

B A S E D