Black people do not get sunburns and are resistant to high uv

black people do not get sunburns and are resistant to high uv.

this makes black people superior to the white race, the strongest race will survive, its evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebony.com/wellness-empowerment/doctors-orders-yes-black-people-do-get-sunburn-405
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100315144818.htm
seenamagowitzfoundation.org/blacks-at-higher-risk-of-pancreatic-cancer/
youtu.be/iyAPDGFX8MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and they were still enlaved lel

nice post mr. goldstein!

niglets may not get sunburnt, that just means they can work in my cotton fields for a longer time. these monkeys aren't smart enough to survive as a strong race.

He's so fucked up on lean that he can't even aim right

and now the white race is going extinct while blacks are outbreeding everyone

your point?

Pretty handy if you can't make clothing or buildings.

your gona die if we die idiot.. whos gona keep making food and other stuff niggers??

Vitamin D deficiency

They can't even swim

white people to this day cant replicate the great pyramid.

so the fuck you saying blacks cant make buildings?

Yes they are, thats why they are taking over Europe, the true master race

and now the black race is going extinct while cockroaches are outbreeding everyone

your point?

>implying black people made the great pyramid

Black people cannot swim, planet is 70% covered in water.

blacks absolutely do get sunburns

Africans can't even survive in their own continent without food aid. Does anybody have the big Zimbabwe picture? I can't find it.

Niggers can't survive in Europe without modern technology as they need far more sun than Europeans

That's why we made clothes and buildings, turns out you don't have to stand around in the sun all day every day.

This is the dumbest statement I've ever heard. It'd be easy as balls to create a pyramid today with white people inventions. What is a crane, train, bulldozer, shit even a fucking dump truck. Goddamn you people are retarded.

>Sup Forums is effortlessly baited into another asinine namecalling thread about africans

You guys need to stop coming up with ways to try and embarrass niggers and work on your own self confidence. You are one insecure bunch of fucks. Embarrassments to the white race. Sort yourselves out. Stop wasting your own time on this shit.

sage goes in the options field

nice, more will starve to death.

>resistant to the sun
>die in cold weather.

They DO get sunburns, and require much more time in the sun to recive its benefits. Because we don't we can thrive in the north and south where sun is limited. We also adapt to high eun areas via a tan. That and sunscreen.

Exactly, they need Higer levels of sun exposure thats what they were built for

what makes us superior is our natural masculinity and big dicks, deep down I think everyone here knows that

>black people do not get sunburns and are resistant to high uv.
>neither do white people if... they wear clothes

I guess blacks were means to be naked, you know, like apes.

Did you know they're far worst off from thermal radiation of a nuke blast?

Where someone with fair skin might get off with 1st degree burns, they go to 3rd and die from it.

>black people don't get sun bur-

ebony.com/wellness-empowerment/doctors-orders-yes-black-people-do-get-sunburn-405

>100 vs 1

white boys lol

Black people in Europe run a dangerous shortage of vitamin D. Their skin is blocking too many sunrays.

maybe in africa, in america they've been around 12-14% since the start of the 20th century. keep in mind they used to be 50%+ in the south during slavery.

On the other hand niggas when going too far north or south wont be able to take enough sunlight to produce a sufficiant amount of vitamin d. Its almost like humans devoloped to be able to live in different conditions
Sage

They absorb about 40 percent more.

how can they thrive when they cant even feed themselves? Besides, nuclear winter is the future.

when you get out America, I'll get out of Europe :)

Try getting vitamin D in norway

Nope. This means blacks never learned to save food for the winter and only learned to satisfy themselves in the now. This is why whites have larger skulls and brains.

Why should we get out of the countries we founded and built, nigger?

Get out of the countries YOU'VE done nothing but try to destroy, shitksin.

Muh dick
Muh sunburn resistance

Nigs just nigging

These get me every time

This also makes them vulnerable to cold environments.

Blacks are not designed for northern regions. Their skin can't properly absorb the sunlight to create vitiman d, which fights cancer. They have the highest cancer rates.

African-Americans have highest cancer rates of all racial ethnicities, yet feel less at risk, study finds

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100315144818.htm

these threads made by homosexual white guys pretending to be black always bring a smile to my face.

>five million black abortions since the sixties
Sure thing Jamal

You don't have to get out. Very soon Europe will have enough of you niggers and kill all of you. And the rest of the world will likely follow suit. You have to remember that you are an ugly subhuman nigger and that is all you will ever be. You are dirt stupid and you are hated everywhere. Very soon your worthless kind will be exterminated like the human excrement you are.

nog iq only is 80ish superior to the white race.

...affects mostly white kids who play vidya all day

Hey nigger, what's your race's average IQ?

THEN WHY AFRICA IS STARVING TIER?
OP BTFO.

Nigger Americans Have The Highest Risk of Pancreatic Cancer

"According to a report by the Sol Goldman Pancreatic Cancer Center, the incidence rate among Blacks is 30 to 70% higher than other racial groups in America."

seenamagowitzfoundation.org/blacks-at-higher-risk-of-pancreatic-cancer/

I'm a doctor, sweetie :)

but they're also dumb as fuck.

no actually this makes life for africans living outside of africa very shitty because they will never get sufficient uv exposure anywhere outside of africa due to their inferior skin

Black people should just get fucking shot in the head

why did you change your flag?

If white people could survive the cold buttassnaked then you might have a good counter-argument.

Needing a slightly thicker winter coat is a pretty decent trade-off for being able to withstand the rays of the primary source of energy on the Earth's crust.

Thats why god issued a great flood. Because africans cant swim

Niggers did not come up with even a single advancement of humankind in the entire history of this planet.

They are the loser race.

>Dat trigger disciple shown by both niggers
Oh god, they are learning.

This. If anything they're at higher risk because they don't get minor sunburns, they skip straight to severe sunburns. Additionally, many of them don't realize they're at risk so they take zero precautions.

I agree with this....personal experience of an unfortunate life long over exposure to the common negroe.....they are dumb as rocks

Nigger please, where I live if you are black you will suffer from vitamin D deficiency and your bones will be fucked and your children will get rickets. To survive up here, you need to take medicine made by and invented by whites.

Now, if I wanted to live in Africa, all I would need to do is cover my skin with cloths (literally the first or second human invention).

>outbred
>at their own volition

lmao, you tar babies are only breeding profusely because of White mans gibs and white farmers in Africa. Cut both of those things and you'll start killing each other in a week.

Blacks dont sunburn! Kek

How old are you?

underageb&

>b-b-but peanut butter

>all I would need to do is cover my skin with cloths
not to mention the dozens of shots to prevent disease on contact with that shithole

Whites built up their countries for them since it was fairly obvious that they would never in a million years do it themselves and the violent neegs were so ungrateful as to turn back around on us.

In a sane world, all blacks would have an immense appreciation for the humanitarian cause of colonialism and how they were the benefactors of it but alas, leftism has poisoned the well. The movement is so abstract (ie. Jewish) as to have to literally contradict 1. basic reality, 2. common sense, and 3. the natural world and it's effects in literally everything it touches

If it weren't for evil whitey they'd be flying peanut-butter powered pyramids amongst the stars smdh

"I don't understand science". The post

makes sense since they dont know how to build houses

Are you sure about that?

youtu.be/iyAPDGFX8MI

Imagine being so insecure you have to start talking about dicks. Literally gay as fuck

The reason they are resistant to UV is because the groups of homo sapiens that did not emigrate to other continents received high doses of solar rays. Ergo their skin adapt to the harsh conditions of Africa. Thats why northern countries are white, skin turned white to adapt to the snowy enviroment and it made hunting way easier for people back then.

Im sorry but you can go fuck yourself. Niggers are still niggers. They will never be superior to white people.

>1 post by this ID
Unlike niggers, whites can build buildings and make clothing though.

Checkmate.

they are resistant to high uv to pick cotton while we chill at pool. its evolution

>czech
>we

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you people are the white equivalent of niggers

WE WUZ SLAVEOWNERS N SHIEEET

They can't swim, and ice caps are melting.

Who's laughing now?

>flying peanut-butter powered pyramids amongst the stars
kek

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

>Niggers don't get sunburns.

Aew, are you retarded or smth, Shaniqeqee is lying to you.

WE ENSLAVED WHITES FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! What's that supposed to prove?

>Do get sunburn.

Dumb niggers can't use proper grammar.

you didnt enslave anyone.

turkish slavery isn't even slavery to begin with kek

Oy vey stop ruining my bait dammit!

Black people look at me line an alien when they see me with my t shirt in upper Canada by the end of the winter.
It's evolution, stay home nigger.

But they still getting their foreign aid. White people are literally killing their race with all this "feel bad for africa and give them money, also don't have children" bullshit