If we collected everyone's money in a big pile and split it evenly, all of the worlds suffering would end

If we collected everyone's money in a big pile and split it evenly, all of the worlds suffering would end.
Radical I know, but it's the truth.

You can't eat money, 'tard. You're still going to need to trade with people who actually produce.

If all the world's wealth was split evenly among us we could all afford food

why you care other people ? I am waiting here for food give meh

Does the person who sells you the food get all his money he made taken away and redistributed again? If yes, then why would be bother to grow food in the first place?

Private companies will make the roads, just like they do now

Farmers would be unable to maintain their capital and we would all starve.

Sage

If all the world's wealth was spread evenly, there wouldn't be any because no one would do shit....We would all just sit around and wait for handouts.

Use sub-sahara africa as an example.

Why would a farmer want to make food after the good commies give him gibs?

>If we collected everyone's money
Collected? you mean steal?

The only good commie is a dead commie.

Like water off a duck's back.

>all of the worlds suffering would end

Yeah for like 1 month until the money was gone you fucking child.

some towelhead would burn the pile and everyone would go back to the stone age

Everyone would get like $5,000 dumb ass

1. If money was totally distributed equally world wide people would find other means of trade and your dollar would be absolutely worthless.
2. You need a class based system or your society fails.

Start right now and give me all your money pinko faggot.

I know how fucking cheesy this is but, money can't buy happiness

most people can't afford to trust everyone to take only what they need from that pile of money to survive.

what would stop people from taking more than what they need with so much money up for grabs? their good nature? no.

the govt, right?

laws?

police?

educate us, user.

Actually the actual number is about $8500. But yeah, everybody would be as equally as poor.

lol and another commie is welcomed into the fold

>give me all your money
>i'll give it back to you

>I'll give it back to you
More like
>I'll take all your money
>and you'll get like 5% of it back, if that

Enjoy your 1400 dollars. Buy some pizza, sit back and watch while the world's previous billionaires climb their way back to the top and you're left with even greater levels of income inequality.

You are extremely stupid. The existence of money does not equal the existence of food.

It wouldn't end because apes would still spend it on stupid shit that they don't need and then the nigs would ask for more and then people give them more money just for them to spend it on more things for them to end up demanding more gigs ~

>(((we)))

Let's break this down here.
The actual amount of money in the world is 60 trillion dollars.
There are 7 billion people.
That works out to $8500 per person.
Now I'm not even going to talk about what a retarded idea like this would do to your economy, I'm just going to go ahead and assume for the sake of argument that everything goes back to normal business afterwards.
Rent is about $1000 a month, transportation is $200 for bare minimum, utilities are about $100 a month, and food for one person could be also $100 if you conserved. You would survive for 6 months until you ran out of money. That is living by a strict budget and no spending money.
Also, spoiler alert: the money will end up right back into the hands of the people who had it in the first place at the end of this. Only difference now is your common man went from having at least something to having absolutely nothing.

Here's an idea if we collected every communist in a big pile and split it evenly we could end world hunger.

Radical I know, but it's the truth.