Racism

How come poeple can talk about racism and white privelege, but yet highest earning house hold incomes by race are Chinese and Indians in the US. How does this fact fit into their narative?

Chinese master race

>highest earning house hold incomes by race are Chinese and Indians in the US
you mean jewish

Asians have been and will always be the master race

We came to whitey country and now we make more money than you snow niggers in your own land

Big if true

It doesn't and isn't meant to.

Masochistic self-hating White people are dumb enough to believe that "racism" and "white privilege" are bad.

I mean, if White's are privileged; why do they tolerate all the anti-White racism directed at them?

kerdasi amaq

Explain this meme to me

Because those people are cherry picked immigrants. The U.S only lets in people who are smart and skilled, not your average chinaman or shitskin.

beta white faggots

Wait a minute nigga is that motherfucking KIM right there? FUCK

Indians overqualified and undereducated for their supposed skill level are the real reason. In China and India you can have a PhD in a couple years of "classes" then they are happy to make 80K thus displacing the 120K a year white man. Simple math really.

Don't overplay your hand dude, the only country that can claim to be at the level of Western ones is Japan, and even that was because of Western investment and aid.

If Asians were so great, their own countries would be good enough that they wouldn't need to come to America in the first place.

>how does it fit into their nerrative
>coming from a nazi

You of all people should know that if facts don't fit , you make them fit

Ideology

its a good thing you evil whites are being displaced. in a few years you will be the slaves of blacks

jews are white.. well most are

those are only the communists in pic

use your real flag.

Yeah, draw attention to yourselves... smart move

Sorry bootlicker

Lol Jews are not white. You must confused religion/race. No Jew is white just as no congonese is white

>B-BUT MUH WAYT DICK

(((college))) and jealousy of wmaf

I like when leftists intentionally misrepresent white nationalist arguments.... very classy

that's for middle class people and it's because asians reach a higher level of education on average. if you compare an asian and a white working the same job, let's say law, the white guy is still paid more and promoted to partner before the asian. medicine is another example, the best residency programs and schools have a lot of whites but once you start getting into middle tier hospitals there's a lot of asian and indian doctors. white priv is about quality not quantity.

so, moving the goal post i see

>be america
>spread democracy
>get co-opted by faggots
>cuck yourself

Also consider that Chinese who emigrate to US often have higher education qualifications, so you are comparing the top tier of China to the average American.

all day

Or may be just being realistic about what we compare with what. If I moved to Myanmar and was the only Hungarian in that country, I would be a model minority because 100% of Myanmar Hungarians had college level education, meanwhile the avg. Burmese had secondary school diploma at best.

whites have their dicks up their own asses and cant ever accept east aryans are superior

it doesn't

>e asians reach a higher level of education on average.

wrong

THis is selection bias.

The Chinese that come here are by an dlarge much more educated than the average chinese in china.

You fucking idiot. Get some common sense

if someone who doesn't even speak your language well comes into your country and does better than you, you're the idiot.

Considering that most Western expats in China don't speak too much Chinese, if at all, make more money than the avg. Chinese and live more comfortably. we can consider the fact that 1.4 billion people are idiots.

protip: you can't

Chinks didn't discover anything.

Geniuses in the past have been white.

This is not even true. Highest income by race in the US are Jewish people. But they are usually lumped together with White people.

Jewish people also have almost 15 points higher average IQ than Asians.

White people have an average IQ of 103. Asians 115. And Jews 132.

>IQ of 103. Asians 115

thats pretty huge and dramatic that white people arent ready to ackowledge because they think theyre the aryan master race

I know you're joking but it's sad/funny that blacks really think this, not realizing that their numbers aren't growing and the races that are growing hate blacks even more than white people do.