Generation Z

Why is this generation (generation Z) so sad? Pretty much every 12 - 18 year old that I meet has anxiety or depression. The people in generation X and Y were a lot more happier and raised their childern that would be generation Z; so you would expect them to be just as happy.

If we let these depressed edgelords breed, then the next generation could be much darker and gloomy. Then again, I could be contradicting what I just said about how this generation of people should be happier because the previous generation was just as happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syBoET78bAw
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/has-the-smartphone-destroyed-a-generation/534198/
archive.is/eP8Vr
youtu.be/Gkpr1btb1Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are spoiled shit whose only concern is their status in social media.

my nigga

Because they were born into a doomed society with not enough time to acquire enough wealth to survive the collapse.

Everyone can feel it coming.

everyone is like that when they're young

Because we're spoiled as shit and we've all been told we're perfect in our own ways and when people of my generation start to realize that they're not they freak out like little pussies.

Gen Z'er here

this

teenagers are full of edgelords

this
we were all edgy little shits as teenagers

Because generations X and Y grew up in a time where technology wasn't just quite there for the longest time and things that were designed to be fun were actually fun.

Also Gen Y and Z learned how sadistic and misanthropic the world actually is way too early and in way too brutal of a fashion.

they seem pretty happy to me. at least in America

Because expecting your son to man up is baaaaad.

I'm 23 and I have chronic panic attacks and depression. I have only told a handful of people and I keep it very secret. I work 60 hours a week and lead a very functional life aside from me being a closet alcoholic.
These pussies piss me off because they are either faking it for attention or they too frail to get the fuck over it and go on with their day.
Also, depression and anxiety "awareness" is fucking gay. Its a mental health problem, sure, but sulking about it doesnt do shit.

Gen Z reporting in
because for the first 16 or 17 years of life, I was fed a bunch of general sjw shit and accepted it as truth. swallowed my first redpill at 18, and am now 20. I now know that the reality I was fed for most of my life was a lie, and I will very soon have to shoulder the burden of reconstructing the family unit in an economy that is in tatters, while simultaneously preventing my race from being genocided. It's a bleak reality to wake up to.

Yeah the females are, that's something few seem to get, males are getting more and more depressed and angry, it will not end well.

What they perceive to be depression and anxiety is actually the human condition. Having been pampered and born into a renaissance of convenience makes the realities of life seem that much more difficult.

I've always thought of Gen Y, Millenials, to be a bunch of miserable, neurotic, self-absorbed cunts as well, to be honest.

This

they all seem frail and meek to me

> Pretty much every 12 - 18 year old that I meet has anxiety or depression.
That's the complete opposite from truth.
Millenials were so fugged up in IL when they were teens they were like out of the movie "Kids". Every week there was a gang rape case in some school.

Society is systematically neutering males.

I'd like to see emo and scene culture make a come back. I was a bit of a scene kid but mostly got called emo because I couldn't dye my hair weird colours, and look at me now, browsing Sup Forums daily, clearly scene and emo culture leads one down the right path

Same here, weird how that worked.

What comes after 'Z'?

Gen Z here.
There is no shortage of things to be sad and angry about. The world and it's inhabitants are shit

Alpha then Omega.

Firsthand experience, its not as bad as it seems, but it is rather a new filter to society, survival of the fittest vol Z. Noone likes depressed people who sit on their phone lol

youtube.com/watch?v=syBoET78bAw

Unfortunately it seems to be chav that has come back.

just because you ended up on pol, doesn't mean you've made it and are accepted. Emo and scene culture is gay as fuck. It is my sworn duty to oppose any form of scene faggotry

Sounds a lot like Millennials

Gen Z here, 20 y/o. Have never really been depressed trough my life. My friends from high school / college are like that as well, people with goals and ambitions who were raised well with good manners. But my friends from my small town who I sometimes hang out with are all kinds of fucked up. They have no idea what they're doing, they have no guidance. It seems their parents don't really give a shit. They're often very toxic, negative and aggressive. I feel bad for them but I've learned not to speak up because it doesn't lead anywhere. Nowadays I would just spend an odd afternoon with them if it happens spontaneously but I of course love being with my college friends way more.

In my opinion it happens because of shit parents. They either can't discipline their kids, are afraid to tell them "no" or just don't care about what their kids are doing most of the time. And the kids are dumb as fuck, too. I offered to tutor one of them math and it was a painful expirience. All he could do is shift the blame to his teacher because he doesn't know this or that. It was infuriating for me..

Emo is just a melodically complex genre for empathetic whites that started in the late 80s, the "scene" you're thinking of is some hot topic 2008 edgelord type shit.

I'm still trying to avoid the realization that I'm old enough to already be dealing with faggots of 'sociologists' already making hypotheses and generalizations about this new "generation z"

finally emo is back
I've been waiting for new emo music for like 10 years

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/has-the-smartphone-destroyed-a-generation/534198/

Here's the archive archive.is/eP8Vr

you are the most based man on Sup Forums archive bro

Well how about you stop faking it

Because their parents are cucks who were taught don't judge!" as though standards are evil. Therefore they don't know what they want to be like, and just fulfil their spur-of-the-moment desires without achieving anything.

They can see the writing on the wall and unlike all those shitskins surounding them, they can actually read it.

>age 20
>gen z

You're a millennial.

thanks based norwegian, I was hoping you'd do that, although the article is actually interesting

They can't fucking hack it because their entire lives mommy has been telling them how wonderful they are and social media has made them even softer. Fucking spineless little cunts.

I don't know but I can't wait until gen z turns 18 and I'm in my prime. fuck millenial women, go for gen z.

this
Gen Z starts around 1998-2000
exact year not determined

Born in 97.

every generation has more pressure to succeed. The constant exposure to media makes kids think that if they don't have a clear life path at 15 they already failed at living meaningful life.

Tell the social engineers and ' experts ' to fuck right off with their labels. Embrace Freedom and do your own thing while making a mockery of the construct you are ' Supposed ' to fit into for ease of conditioning and control.

" Next Thing You Know, They'll Take My Thoughts Away ! " .DM.

Believe it or not shit teachers exist...

I'm that "dumb as fuck kid" that can't do math for shit thanks to growing up in a school district that Just let me fall through the cracks. I only passed math once in my life lol and that's the one time I had a teacher that did his fucking job

I had a relative who had anxiety and depression and he hung himself because he felt unworthy of life since he was mentally weak.

fpbp

I just turned 20, and I had the same revelations. It's basically daunting hopelessness that keeps Gen Z sad.

Disconnected from parents, taught nihilistic philosophy in school and on social media, spend too much time indoors, too much pressure about school, not connected to Jesus, lack a connection to their heritage and their countrymen.

youtu.be/Gkpr1btb1Ak

The Gen Z I know isn't at all depressed of burdened with modern bullshit.

parents are also victims of the pocket jew. Most of my students have complained to me about how their parents don't listen to them because they are texting or neglect them so they can go back to browsing facebook

I believe that shit teachers exist, of course they do, i've had a few myself. Thing is that kid who i was teaching went to my high school and is two years younger than me. We had the same math teacher. She's fine with how she works in my opinion it's just that there's too many kids in the classroom and too much shit to do. Kids who can't do at least PART of the thinking required to learn the whole lesson get left out from grasping the whole concept, sadly. I mean, you could "teach" all kids math and have them all have at least B's in exams trough just making them memorize patterns of how different problems are solved but what's the purpose of that?

The education system in US and over here is also very different so I wasn't trying to speak for you but I was just showing my own point of view from here. But I'm all for getting better teachers, don't get me wrong.

This guy gets it.

no it's from '95 and up you retards

The only thing I have noticed is that they're obsessed with video games and smart phones

Jesus can suck a fat fucking nigger cock. Religeon is something that gives you hope and purpose not happiness. If the days come when you have to "love Jesus" in order to be happy and successful is the day I become a fucking terrorist.

>fucked econony (thanks boomers)
>cost of living is a nightmare thanks to (((urban))) population density (thanks ny/ca)
>just pull yourself by your bootstraps like I did when I had a house, and my own business and two degrees at your age
>hearing this doesnt either break you or make you cynical as fuck

>gives no source whatsoever

You would actually know that the starting year of gen z is still in debate.

I'm 21 and people born in the 80s and early 90s are much more cucked than based 95 and on bros.

Enjoy being a vulgar, obnoxious degenerate until you grow old and alone.

can it please be 97

is it just me or has society gotten progressively worse since the war on drugs
everything today is nerfed and makes life so fucking lame

you can still be a half millennial and half z hybrid too u kno

life has always been shit. You were just a kid before and shielded from all the bad stuff

There's no established date, but it's generally accepted to have started between 95-98. I think at this point it's ended though, or just about, so idk what the kids being born in 2020 will be called.

it's because theyre all redpilled. dont act like the redpill didnt make you depressed, at least at first

this. You can basically feel it coming in the air, like people could feel WW1 and WW2 coming years before they did.

We're probably planting the seeds inside the next Hitler as we speak.

Redpilled in denial.

Social media.

There are many problems today:

- A big issue is they were never taught to smile. No, seriously. You know how people who are given botox suffer from muted emotions and feel less happy. Well people in the US walk around smiling about as much as Russia and are about as happy too. Have you noticed how the US has almost no musicals or movies with people smiling anymore?

On the other hand drop by Philippines, no money but it's normal to smile and dang it people sure are happy. People sing together, some of the countries around make movies with people singing. With driving, people use their horns constantly in Philippines, but they use it like they are ringing a bicycle bell. In the US people honk their horn to express anger or insult and are road raging ready to fight half the time.

If you want some more happiness in your life, simply crack a smile and your brain will follow remembering to enjoy what's around you. You might not improve other peoples lives, but you can definitely improve your own.

Another issue is the bazaar pressures on language usage. There is a lot of double think, people have to constantly filter their thoughts for politically correctness while at the same time they are encouraged to express random anger with swearing.

Then there is the:
- higher autism (probably low vitamin d and older mothers)

- lower testosterone, low testosterone is associated with increased aggression and displeasure, causing less group cohesiveness and is a result of plastics and anti-smoking campaigns (smoking raises testosterone levels).

- kids dissatisfied dealing with an increasing population of aggressive blacks and anti-white hate culture that claims it isn't hateful (more doublethink).

- jew culture of divorce

- jew culture of movies where everything either blows up physically or emotionally.

The outcome is a group of kids that can only find peace with a piece of plastic spinning between their fingers.

No

That scene is still growing strong, trust me
I 100% agree with you about how they are probably just faking it. There are a lot of attention seekers now a days. The amount of people back in my school that sat on an isolated park bench pretending to cry and wait for some attractive girl or something to talk to them and then in the next minute, get up and act just fine and laughed and seemed happy is disgusting.

This most def, they know that theyre generation will be the cannon fodder in the most insane WW3, Civil war, yellowstone, machine war clusterfuk

Because everything's all fucked up. Social media and smartphones are literally unhealthy, the food is fucked up, the water is fucked up, pharmaceuticals are fucked up, there's shit in the air, and the entire population is feeling the economic strain. It's worse now than it was when we were born, so they came into the world with more reasons to be cynical.

Tfw Millennials will be too old and unfit to draft so gen Z will have to be the ones that suffer for the ignorance of previous generations.

Children are less and less able to be controlled.

Be generation Z

>every country is ruled by either cravens or warmongers
>Europe is being islamized
>racial tensions on the rise
>growing up through the 2008 economic crisis
>no jobs
>discouraged from intellectual activities
>history being changed right in front of them
>degeneracy everywhere

Millenials passed through higher education and have been conditioned to think that its OK, gen Z hasn't

My 16 year old bro just read 1984, didn't even have to tell him about it, suprised how red pilled he was about all of it

>

Also WW3 will be the focal point of female soldiers/combat.

The strong females will breed our kids and into the next greatest generation.

The last generation was made up of goths and emos that pretended to be sad.

Now we've got an entire generation of people who actually have so much to worry about that they're falling into actual depression.

We're all fucked.

Because they were redpilled before puberty
Generation Zyklon will save the west

Gen Z here (1999 born). I have been listening to Black Metal for the last 4 years of my life. I can't see any optimism, so I guess that the fact that kids can expose themselves to different internet cultures makes them sadder and smarter.

No fun no core no mosh no trends.

idk about you, but growing up around that symptom, it was pretty universal among my age group; we all know we're fucked and that for one reason or another, many of us will die before our time

But people didn't always take it the same way. the weak ones got fat and depressed and went left while the stronger ones took it in stride, went right and basically all of the humor related to the subject is gallows humor. We don't care, what the fuck do we have to lose? Might as well suck it up and carry on, doing what we can.

The constant inundation of technology had dulled their senses.

Generation Z has to inherit the fucked world.

>fucked econony (thanks boomers)
lol you can always tell who the entitled twats are. There are more ways to make money than ever before and alot of them dont even involve you breaking a sweat

They know what's coming to them, they know what lies ahead in the future.

#DraftOurDaughters

Male suicide rates nowadays are staggering. It's an issue that no one wants to address.

White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2015.

>complains about gen z
>posts a pic of a millennial

What did you expect from the fatherless generation? I'm expecting more mass shooters and NEETs from this generation. . Thank the gen X single mother roasties for giving us more recruits.

Are emos still around?

I sure hope so, friend

I was born in 95. Literally every single one of my friends dads is a complete cuck. Most of them were divorced by the mother. My mom cheated on my dad and he's still with her, as a stay at home husband while she works. The only time my dad has ever tried to discipline me has been in these weird emotional outbursts where he screams and looks like he's about to cry. He's on antidepressants and smokes weed every day.

My best friend told me, after his dad got divorced he was a mess and wallowed in his own sadness. He said to his dad "It seems like you care about her more than me." And his dad said that was true.

My ex girlfriends dad used to stay in a tiny room with a little bed and loads of tinned beans while their mom slept in the main bedroom. It was so pathetic.