STOP BEING OPENLY "RACIST"

STOP BEING OPENLY "RACIST"

Your actions are counter productive and serve to redpill the enemy while your own people are oblivious to the racial hatred.

That includes your shitposting online. You can be against racemixing and mass immigration without going full:"niggers are retarded and should hang from a tree".
You people are being baited by subhumans who feed off "opression" and want you to call them niggers. And by only throwing around insults you make people with similar opinions look like unintelligent people who hold a baseless hatred for the "poor opressed coloureds".

tell me why it's wrong to be racist.

we've reached maximum sperg. i see Sup Forums leaking out to the real world. its cringy as fuck.

Micheal rly wants that nana

Show your flag, faggot.

Zero reading comprehension. Sup Forumstards are retarded.

That pic is fucking genius

We already know the true thoughts and intentions of you consevatards. Sup Forums isn't exactly a secret you know, so your taqiya won't help you

what's your beef with the picture though?
we're not Americans we didn't even ever have black slaves

I'm sure I've seen US TV hosts comparing people to things or animals based on their looks so leave us our harmless jokes too and don't project your insecurities globally

also, fuck you SJF for closing the Last Man Standing, the only sitcom worth watching since the dawn of time

NIGGER

He did in the OP, you dumb cunt.

Nah, fuck that. Going to stand by my beliefs.

lol are you retarded? If anything is an example of taqiya it's what democrats do. Conservative are far more open and honest about their likes and dislikes. Dems are the ones lying through their teeth pretending everything is hunky dory.

It isn't but i can shit on blacks without calling them niggers. I just call them imbeciles so they can't play the race card.

Here you go

Most blacks are not browsing some obscure websites. No they get called niggers on twitter by our people and then whine about racist America

If we all go 200% "NIGGER KIKE SHTISKIN DIE" 100% will seem tame

You can! You can tell your fellow whites in secret so you can scheme against blacks around you.

They don't have to know that you hate them.

>secret
No thanks. Not going to be forced to speak in hushed whispers about my beliefs. Going to just go ahead and say them.

KYS ((OP))

>Racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race
Yeah fuck off OP. I'm a racist and don't give a fuck about your shaming tactics.

OP is correct, in order to truly defeat these people you need to identify when they defeat themselves. This includes: showing bursts of emotion, correlating opinion as fact, not understanding what racism is, calling out false assumptions about your characters based on nothing and so on. But when you have the attributes that allow them to dismiss you, you have lost in the eyes of the onlooker.

If we had more people out there acting and speaking like Jared Taylor, it would definitely be more productive than "fuck niggers" as rhetoric.

Openly racist? Shit nigga, I doubt half of the people here give their "racist" thoughts beyond Sup Forums.

Reassess urself OP nd stuff m'kay

Most conservatives still hide it through passive aggressive means. Trump lured out enough of the bigots and racists from the right to show exactly what they're thinking. So his taqiya analogy is pretty accurate.

No.

*dabs on the non-racists*

I recall the people who celebrated it by driving to a nigger birth day party and calling people there niggers while brandishing guns.

They ended up getting sentanced to 15 years in jail. All because they were too dumb to behave in an antiwhite society that loves to destroy whites like this

Remember what Dr Luther Pierce said. Do not let your anger be self destructive.

Do not destroy your life for the sake of insulting some subhuman with the word nigger.