>the jew killer 1933

you have to be 18 to use this site

Honorary ones are

No Irish couples are.

Latinas are.

Yes, especially if they have braids.

Yes.

No.

Why do gingers get so much shit or is it just a meme? Ginger girls are the most attractive.

I rate it like this

Aryan>Meds&Slavic>Japanese>all the other subhumans

You left out Celts

Red hair + freckles is cute af

>only the northwestern are aryan
Stop

Saami. Aryans looked like gypsies, before they mixed with old europeans.

Thats dumb. Why would Horsemen from the russian steppe look like indian daleets?

Jesus fucking christ

I have such a ridiculous hardon for arab and latina girls. I'm white as fuck, wut do Sup Forums
Are at least latinas halal for me to breed with?

oh fuck yea
see this pic
fucking raging boner right there the ultimate hot girls

that girl is at least 80-85% european.
your children would look aryan as fuck.
also some persian women look white, so your offspring wouldn't look bad.

Girl on the left is more attractive than most niggers

Americans want to destroy the aryan purity by fucking them 14/88 style then goes to the next thread shitposting against germany's population.

Cognitive dissonance.

I don't hate Iranians, but they don't look very "aryan".

The are quite pretty, just have to get rid of acne.

beauty is an interesting and hard to define concept. the girl you posted is not only physically average looking, she looks ugly on the inside posing in front of a nazi flag.

Those aren't Sapmis

god......save me from the plague,its hard to resist

Red hair is an attractiveness multiplier. If she's ugly she's super ugly, but if she's hot she's super hot.

Finns has got little to do with indo-europeans, lucky for them.

Unless you mean female lines, then maybe.

Ugly as they might look therethey still beat 98% of nigger women in looks.

Yes but actual saami look like fucking dark haired midgets. They are literally the irish of the north.

>she looks ugly on the inside posing in front of a nazi flag.

pony, please.

>Booty dance
Her inner negro is showing through

Wrong

So most of pictures of Saami are from Finnish larpers?
Without european genes she would look like picrel

Oh they believe themselves to be saami to get those gibmedats. Their status as indigenous people literally only exists to get money.

time to go again to brasil

>Blonde hair
Into the furnace it goes.

Acceptable hair colours:
Brunette
Raven black

Acceptable eye colours:
Green
Blue

Acceptable skin colours:
Ghostly/Pale white

Angie Verona is not Br.

Personally, the most beatiful girl i have ever seen in my entire life of 24 years, was Half german Half greek. Her mother is Greek and her Father German.
She was on a league on her own. She had that aura around her.
She is also very pure and shy. But she is only 18 years old. So there is a lot of room for something to go wrong.

>So most of pictures of Saami are from Finnish larpers?

Their aren't that many pure "saami" left now
finland has been majority white for so long, especially in places of interest. Most of the relatively low nomad population are blanda upped by now.

The original Saamis looked like eskimos and they were probably connected to other arctic people with Greenland being the center, then stretching into Norway/Sweden/Finland the the east and into Canada to the west.

Stop being contrarian hipster. It is impossible, that anyone thinks like that.

How?
If I was being contrarian I would think that blacks are hot, or brown eyes are cute.

>flag
the Anglo strikes again

I prefer middle-eastern/meds/South-American women. Don't tell my wife.

I believe most men do that really. Something kind/feminine about soft darker skin and hair. I do prefer blue/green eyes though.

So it seems I was fooled by muh heritage. As they were mixture of Uralic people and stone age northern Europeans, I thought they could look that white.

>Le yuropean genes
Without them she'd look asiatic, not like some doodle made with a limp dick

She's not even pretty puto gringo stop being obssesed

yes.

That's what finns looked like before intermixing with slavs and swedes...you can even see it in the facial structure today of finns...ROUND CHEECKED MOTHERFUCKERS

Yes, but Germans aren't Aryan.

Totally acceptable for me. Slightly butterface, but very nice bodies. Still better than 90% non-whites.

>flag

lol. no way

that's shopped btw, reverse it for the original

I literally can't not associate blonde females with being the highest tier of slutty

No they look like males. The Slav girls are the ultimate redpill.

mixed race women

She's getting blacked as we speak, ahmed

Gross

Yes.

faggot

I've met a few non-slutty blondes

Do you mean the white nationalist definition of Aryan or the actual definition ?

Disgusting

GIVE THE NAME KRAUTZ

Wowawiewa!!

go beat your dick to some Japanese chick with the body of a 12 year old boy fag

The word Iran comes from the word Aryan. Aryans are not swarthy

Wow that's cringy as fuck...

What are you 7?
>And she's 28 btw. Don't get your prepubescent panties in a bunch.

No. Also modern Europeans do not descend from Aryans. Stop calling modern Europeans Aryans, if you're talking about Germans/Swedes/Norwegians/etc., they are Germanic.

If you're going to make that claim next time don't post such a butterface.

This.

they use lots of makeup

Yet another stupid fucking leftist faggot that doesn't know why the Germans adopted the word "Aryan."

This is the opinion I hear most often. I think it's because if you are average, red hair is not going to do you any favors unlike dark/golden blond hair, and it will very likely (depending on shade of red) downgrade you.

But if you are already attractive, the red hair becomes a kind of "exotic" feature, boosting appeal.

I think it depends on the shade of red. I once saw an athletic man with good facial features who was covered in this almost neon Cheeto-orange stubble, aggressive acne and facial redness. It really ruined his look.

This is especially the case for men, because dark eyelashes/eyebrows give a man's face a strong look.

>Yes, but Germans aren't Aryan.
And still another retarded liberal faggot who has never once bothered to put down the bong and read why the Germans adopted the word "Aryan."

Absolutely not, the rankings are as follows

1.Meds/Slavs/Latinas
2.Gooks/Aryans/Arabs
3.Blacks/abos

Fyi Angie voted for Trump and she's taking polisci at her uni.

Could you give me a summary of why the Germans adopted the word? Why isn't "Germanic" or "Nordic" good enough? It's the most literal and accurate ethnic description.

Generation zyklon doesn't give a fuck abut your kike rules

All those awards are in the wrong places. Warm up the oven lads.

she is so sexy, but she doesnt look like she has any native blood?
shes as white as normal spainards

she has some native, the eyes are more slanty and the face is different than with europeans

germans aren't even aryans you commie fuck
germans are literal untermensch
controlled by the jews
dirty subhuman non-white cunts
germans killed more whites than jews
fuck the krauts
and fuck you too

>Could you give me a summary of why the Germans adopted the word? Why isn't "Germanic" or "Nordic" good enough? It's the most literal and accurate ethnic description.
Delighted to!

Change your flag you fucking kike!

99% of mixed race people look like sesame street characters.

LOL. No.