Why is it so hard to get your hands on a gun?

Why is it so hard to get your hands on a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9MdjHKAR9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the US? About as hard as managing to find your key to get down to the store.

For perfectly good reasons

because your government is cucked by feminazis

It's easier to get an illegal gun over a legal one.

I don't know how it works in Sweden, but in France it's pretty easy. You just need to join a shooting club and if you want semiautos you just need to send a request to your police station

>An old south african trick.
If you want a gun, The police station.
>South africans get guns confiscated
>People steal it from the police station

>swedish flag
Because arming muslim extremists is bad.

Still mad that I can't get that shit shipped directly to my house. Like, excuse me, it says right there "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". And the guy down the street who ran an FFL out of his living room moved >:(

You tell me. Here it is about as hard as buying a moped.

Maybe it is because you let (((someone))) steal your freedom.

But what do I do if I really want a weapon for self defense?

then call the police and stop being a gun bigot oy vey

you're lucky you're not in some kind of somali barbarian gun nut country

Apparently it's not hard at all for Euros. Just gotta be in a club and keep everything locked tight. Just can't carry it or use it in defense for any reason.

I went to wal-mart yesterday and bought some ammo and deodorant. Life is good.

It's not :)

Hard is good.
If it's too easy nigs will get them.

Sorry Muhammad, you don't need one of those.

There is no such thing as an illegal gun.

It's not. $130 and a background check (10 minutes) gets you the worlds best handgun, the hi-point 9mm. Murica

>Why is it so hard to get your hands on a gun?
It isn't though?
Takes a bit more effort than in the US and a few weeks of patience, but its not like its hard. Provided you are not a criminal or a nigger, that is.

You can make one if you really want to. It's not hard to make a single shot, slam-fire gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9MdjHKAR9E

>German High-Performance Machine Pistol
Go grab a stone. it's in your budget.

I took a 6 hour course and went to the store a couple months later after a detailed criminal background and reference check. Bought an SKS

I'm wearing one of my CCW's right now.

Noice

Poorfag

>There is no such thing as an illegal gun.
No it is more of a the government would break my face in and give me a felony if they found out gun.

If you want the pew pew pew pew in your photo, get your checkbook ready. A legal one costs as much as a car.

That looks like fun. Dangerous as fuck, but fun.

It literally takes less than 10 minutes, depending how busy the store is.
Those MP5's are a little pricey, though.

because you live in Swedenstan

Sure in the US, but what are the gun laws in the Confederacy?

>be me
>see a nigger
>decide to buy a gun
>goto local armoury, I mean gun store
>buy a recoiless antimaterial rifle
>see Tyrone
>he enters my property
>passes do not trespass sign
>blow his nigger head off from a mile away
>cops cart of body

Man its good being a Texan

Because weapons are a unique commodity type in that they guarantee their own value.

Yep

guns are easy to get, it's the ammo that's hard to find now

Because you're in Sweden

Ammo is and always has been the choke point.

What you mean? What changed?

Because we live in a country with more and more idiots that start implementing policy. Like every other Democrat or liberal they blame everything except the problem itself, which is themselves.

>Texan
>my property
>only a mile away
y'all need to move out of the city to the countryside, son

When Obama takes our guns, you'll be glad you bought 30,000 .22 rounds.

It isn't. Unless you are a mentally unstable person (leftist for short). A career criminal (nog for short). to all others, buying a gun is easy and legal.
Yes burgers, you are right. We have no concealed carry permits. But we do get to own them, use them for hunting and at the gun range. Transporting them to and from has some horrible restrictions, but that can be dealt with.

I don't know about your state but I can order any ammo online in very large amounts and have it delivered to my door within two days.

getting pretty common here to
>buy a box, use half a box, save the rest for a rainy day
Almost like people expect '''rain'''

>it's the ammo that's hard to find
What the fuck kind of fedora gun are you shooting?

>walk into walmart
>buy rifle

Not that hard user

t. amerifat

>rain

Danes are the best, never met one I disliked in my entire life. You'll be fine.

Tokarev obviously

Also (checked)

Tokarevs are pretty solid. 8/10

check the gun licence laws in your country

>mfw 2 years ago my local gun store got 10k surplus of 7,62x25
>mfw i bought all of it for $700

this turns me on, and i'm honestly only into 2d

flat is justice

Only for non-freedom land livers

its hard for any interesting guns (semi autos, handguns) because they are mostly banned (except for a limited amount of pre-ban guns and those are very expensive).

This is now a why is it better to live in America thread

thanks for the mauser swedecuck

>Just gotta be in a club and keep everything locked tight.
>Just can't carry it or use it in defense for any reason.
How fucking gay. No wonder Euros are such insufferable faggots.

Swedish mausers are the best surplus bolt actions imo

Sexy

Dutch Mannlichers and Gew88s have smoother actions, but unfortunately use enbloc clips.

It takes 2 years to get a handgun here.

I bought this 110 year old m1900 at the beginning of the year. Shoots perfectly.
It is really thin though, great for manlets but not normal sized men. Also the ejection port is right by your finger so your hand gets all dirty and black when shooting it. kek.

>police station
"préfecture" is not exactly a police station
more like a state station, or police headquarters
but yeah, it's basically easy to get guns here

though it takes 3 months of shooting range membership to get the right to own guns
and you gotta store ammos and guns in separate safes (which the police may come verify)

we also are fairly limited in ammo owning (1000 rounds per gun per year; reloading is legal, but we can't have more than 1000 rounds per gun plus 2kg reloading gunpowder at one time)

a hunting license (easy as fuck to get) also allows to have (without any further procedure) 5+1 rounds riffles, 2+1 rounds semi auto shotguns, and 2 rounds simple shotguns (no pump actions with a hunting license, though: but who cares when we can easily get short barrel Vepr 12s with a shooting license?)

silencers are legal for non semi autos (require a separate license for semi autos)
short barrels and folding stocks are completely legal

of course, no carry, and even less self defense (except in case of home invasion by night, if you get to face a not too red judge)

>3 gun faggots
Let us know when you grow up and get into 2ACM

It's not. I can walk to the local gun store and leave with a gen 4 glock 17 for $310.49

Not if you live in fucking NIGGER SHIT ILLINOIS

is that an AR 7?

what are you talking about? there is a gun in my hand right now

this. it really doesn't make much sense that I can order an entire crate of ammo to my doorstep, no signature required, but not a firearm.

>Glock17 gen 4 for $310
You're talking used right?

Post your address. I'll mail ya one.

nope. I recently picked up a Glock 17 Gen 4 for only $310.49 a couple weeks ago due to a website misprint that the seller honored

The only time they should be finding out is when the civil war starts. No reason to be carrying an unregistered firearm around town looking for people to shoot it with. That's what handguns are for

Checkin digits POTUS#45

Because you aren't a citizen. You lost your citizenship when you gave up your guns. Now you are merely a subject.

Noice. Now with that money you saved you can unfuck the trigger

Since the ameriturds think that three year old Timmy that shoots grandma with a forgotten revolver is an "accident", and practically every day some snowflake uses it to either off themselves or need it to "enhance an argument with an coworker", the humanity and logic is already out of the window. Remove gun control even for military grade weaponry (surface to air missiles are needed to protected the militia against dronestrikes) and let the thing run its course.

Unless you're buying uncommon ammo, it's probably the best it's been since Bush. Relatively cheap and plentiful.

Ammo is usually the choke point. You can buy a grenade launcher or a mortar legally in the US, but good like finding HE rounds. Same thing goes with AP rounds.

Funny enough Trump was bad for the gun industry. Once he took office gun and ammo sales dropped. Obama and Hillary were the best gun salemen ever lol.

Underrated

good on you user
"if you carry a gun people will call you paranoid, thats ridiculous. If I'm carrying a gun, what is there to be paranoid about?" - Clint Smith

Implying you or any government has the legal or moral right to prevent my private ownership of SAMs

Our country has lawyered gun ownership too. They have made it difficult in some states to purchase pistols, other states have even gone after ammo. Eventually, the US will ban firearm ownership entirely. No one is rounding them up, they just pass laws in the middle of the night. Most people here don't think it will happen, but these are the same people that didn't notice silent coup that just happened.

What's wrong with the trigger?
Asking for a friend

stock glock triggers suck ballz

Why?

>XDS master race here

I'm guessing it's the trigger safety.
Some gunfags get all butthurt about the trigger safety but I've shot thousands of rounds with trigger safeties on Glocks and XDs and never had a problem.

>govt knows bats best bor be

heavy pull, its mushy as in you cant really feel when its about to break... the trigger design itself is wide and tends to make people have bad form and jerk it... its nothing you cant get used to and still shoot alright but putting an aftermarket trigger in a glock is like a totally different gun.

that being said you buy glocks because they go bang everytime and are hard to kill. you dont buy a glock because you want to shoot competition or shoot a single hole out of a target, that wont happen, they arent that accurate. glocks are like Aks... you buy them to go to war with not for bragging factor

Glock triggers are gritty as fuck. Even the glock fan boys admit the triggers are shit.

At least where I live, that's not true at all

Well what do u recommend then ?

Same question

Sig P320 has a great trigger, as does the VP9 and anything with a Walther badge on it.

That's because you're a little bitch boy with no contacts you antisocial dweeb. I can literally call 3 different people from work and get a full auto ak for less than 1k

i still recommend glocks, CZ makes good guns, EAA Witness line
Arex Zero 1s
S&W M&P 2.0
id stay away from 1911's for a first handgun as they can be finicky sometimes if not sorted out
there are a lot of good used guns out there too.

>what is a Gew. 88/05

also you should clean the stock of your K31

Can you guys buy semi-auto rifles in Binland?