NEW MAN TAX IS SO PROGRESSIVE

thesun.co.uk/news/4176712/men-tax-pay-more-melbourne-cafe/

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/gvkqnm/marxist-vegan-restaurant-in-michigan-closes-for-predictably-marxist-reasons
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>let's alienate 50% of our potential customers with a retarded increase in price that discriminates based on sex

Bankruptcy soon

Its gonna be hilarious when this inevitably backfires when men refuse to go to places like this.

Why the fuck would anyone want to go to an establishment which insults them at the door?

>implying anything but beta males go here
>implying beta males aren't willing to pay this tax

they won't lose a dime, cucks love being cucked

True. Their market is exclusively faggots and cucks that enjoy being ballbusted, which is the majority of the population now.

They'll be fine.

What would happen if I opened up a cafe that said men have priority seating and woman have to pay an 18% tax?

they'll pay the tax with a smile and post it on instagram "paid my man tax today! :) #womenrule #womenshealth"

you'd be a sexist bigot.

If it's in the US, that's completely illegal.

If you live anywhere near this, it's your duty to go and record you interaction, then sue them with the most jewish lawyer money can buy.

It was actually quite funny I spent a year going to university (quit when I realised how fucking retarded it was) and the majority of the dudes who went there were self identified feminists. They were also all limp wristed faggots who would continually get friend zoned by women.
I knew a few dudes who actually openly said they are anti feminist and they had a new woman hanging off them every week.
Funny how it do.

>Men pay an 18% tax
>Respect goes both ways

What did they mean by this?

In Leafland? Public lynching.

it's in melbourne, australia

>When your date wants to go there for drinks and you xbox360 walk away

I just lost some brain cells reading that

What happens if a poor black gay disabled muslim man walks in the cafe? are they gonna charge him 18% more?

that would be racist, homophobic, and islamophobic, would it not?

Please tell me this isn't real.

Why have you charged me more for this meal?

Its our man tax sir

Did you assume my gender and use the wrong pronoun on me, get your manager

Im sorry Zir, the meal is on the house

Nobody could be this stupid

I would just go in there and say I identify as a woman and video tape the interaction.
If they attempted to charge me the extra money I would take them to court for discrimination :^)

>go in, order a load of food
>nosh it down, then burp, scratch your bsalls and loosen your belt and let rip a fart
>call the fucko over for the bill
> look at bill then tell them 'this is incorrect sir, I identify as a woman'
>you get to pay the cheaper rate
>before you leave, make sure you have a shit in their lav; remembering of course to not flush

Is this kind of sexual discrimination legal in Australia?

Genuine genius

only if you disciminate against women and minorities. straight white men are ok to discriminate against

boys...this is a vegan cafè

it's expected to be all faggotry and shit

It's strange that it's not covered by beards and squares shirt and issue glasses and different coloured hair and flow bleed everywhere

"It's not real."

Do you believe me?

Why are Russian grandmas so fucking strong? I've seen one carry a single log on her shoulders before.

>walk into cafe
>actually I identify as a woman right now

Maybe some guy should make a men's restaurant where women pay 18% more for pink food. Current market data shows women will still pay for it.

WTF does this cafe pay women less than men? or do they want women to get more money than men?

>vegan cafe
Oh, so no actual men will even be going there?

Bars and clubs do this, only worse.

Bring the women in and the men (betas) follow.

>respect goes both ways
>move your ass a women wants to sit down
>also, your meal is 18% more than hers

Cucks will gladly pay it too, especially in melbourne.

Tax women more because healthcare for men is more expensive. It would be discrimination to have men pay more for the same quality of care.

This user got it. Cucks love being cuck'd. I wouldn't be shocked to see an increase in business because 2017 Trump in office so fuck it all I guess.

Maybe those pretty Melbourne slags need some English meat in them? Being a Bong gets me grills in America, maybe Stralya is the same?

>vegan cafe
who goes into vegan cafes anyway

>Open that here
>Will be broke by 3rd day.

maybe, if you're eggbound and need a shite

kikebook = /handsomeherbrunswick
twitter = /handsome__her

>"I like that it is making men stop and question their privilege a little bit," owner Alex O’Brien said.

>"There’s been nothing but positivity from everyone, males and females," she added.

>One man even donated $50 to show his support, she related.

>Well, it's been a hectic couple of days. Who would have thought one little chalkboard would cause such a stir?
>Notes from the real world - yesterday and today we were jam-packed with customers showing their support. I had a woman bring her daughters in today and when she came up to the till and saw our gorgeous vulva stones and our period sticker packs she beamed, thanked us for what we were doing and said "what a beautiful place to take my daughters"... I swelled with pride.
>We've had men travel across town to visit us and pay "the man tax" and throw some extra in the donation jar - guys, you're pretty neat.
>Many thanks are in order to the local community who have come up with so many of the concepts and pillars that underpin HH, but most importantly I need to thank my incredible staff who have taken all of this in their stride.
>It's not every day that your boss pulls you into her fire-pit of feminism and you have to quickly become warriors and defend where you work and what you do on a level that others never do. You have not only been incredibly strong, proud and supportive, but nurturing and protective as well.
>In three days we have opened the cafe, withstood a social media storm, hosted a joyously entertaining trivia night for a fabulous women's network, and gotten Australia talking about the long forgotten gender pay gap.
>Thank you to everybody for coming along for the ride

I'm at a loss as to why no one in the news or in person has actually tried confronting and debating them on this considering the gender pay gap has been explained and disproven thousands of times before.

Gender pay gap is literally a theory. The only factual argument is an earnings gap because women as a while earn much less than men because of the types of jobs they chose. More women are graduating than men now, but ironically it wont change this because productivity and efficiency will be massivly decreased and drive down wages.

Can't be done in the US. Violates the Civil rights act.

From everything I have read into, over the 10 years I've looked into all this, the "gap" is caused by women not working as many hours as men as they have less full time jobs, but even comparing full time man vs full time woman, women still work less because they take off more time in the year for holidays, period issues, pregnancies, etc when you look into the stats, that is the biggest reason.

>I had a woman bring her daughters in today and when she came up to the till and saw our gorgeous vulva stones and our period sticker packs she beamed

It's in Australia.

man you aussies must love getting cucked, first the emus and now this, when will it end.

I know. That's why I made my post

You mean the pay gap that is a MYTH?
>vegan cafe

Oh, nevermind. Why would such a niche business try and alienate customers? How many women are really spiteful enough to patronize a place just because it charges men more?

I don't live in that state, if I did, I would have went in and asked why they're promoting misinformation and propaganda and it's also illegal to charge men more for the sake they are men.

Would be interesting to see what they pay servers there compared to the average.

Sad but true

There are men that get off on this kind of thing, they literally want to be treated like shit

Just a way for them to be greedy Jews and get away with it, also they're vegan so only cucks go there anyways

Who knows? It's womanspeak psychobabble.

Imagine all the nu-male cucks lining-up to donate, then eating some tofu smugly afterwards.

see

couldn't you sue them for this?

Exactly. The problem with the gender pay gap theory though is that if a man out performs a woman and gets a raise, it will be immidiately labled 'gender pay gap'. The fact that men generally do out perform women means that the only real solution is to pay people exactly the same rate regardless of performance. The employer is then left with a hard descision, increase the wages for everyone, or give no one raises and potentially lose well performing employees because they are not being incentivised.

Someone should sue for discrimination

They should also add a rule #4, where every man that frequents that cafe gets branded with an "ally of women" mark. So everyone can know which men are unfuckable manginas.

I want too, but I can't, I think this reality is getting to post-ironic for me guys

Hows business?

Isn't it against the law?

Apparently business is booming now.
see
No one is going against them at all.

post yfw men just stop going there and they go out of business

Ah yes discrimination, the logical conclusion of equality.

Jesus wtf.

Respect goes both ways, but heres a mandatory sexist tax to show how much I respect you. These fucking idiots.

rip bros.
The novelty will wear off though.

Or institute actual sexism and only hire men.

get a bunch of guys and 1 woman to go there

have the woman pay the bill
if they over charge the woman call them sexist

Why does everyone keep assuming they are going to go out of business? Lmao.
If you read the article and their social media, since this they have only GAINED so much money and customers that they had to train a whole bunch of new full time staff. They have people coming from all over to "pay the man tax", they have men donating on top of that tax. Everyone who is against them is sitting back saying "hehe lul they'll go out of business no need for me to go and debate them" meanwhile in reality all the beta's are doing all they can do to fund and defend this place.
see this post for quotes by the cafe

My grandma is living in a village and has been doing physical labor almost all her life. She's almost 80 and in pretty good health.
City babushkas are sick and fragile, because they sit on benches all day doing nothing.

Australia is more cucked than Canada, confirmed.

>vulva stones
>period sticker packs
>"what a beautiful place to take my daughters"

Prove I identify as a male.

On women maybe its close.
Definitely not on gays, trans, Islam, etc though.

Oh, and in villages they eat healthy homegrown veggies and meat. And in cities just the same trash as everybody else.

This cant be real.

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/gvkqnm/marxist-vegan-restaurant-in-michigan-closes-for-predictably-marxist-reasons

bugs reactions are underrated

The western world has been compromised, My goal is to save enough and move to a relatively remote countryside abroad or select regions in the US. We can all feel the tension in the air, I just hope I have enough time to save and prepare. Our Society has gone batshit crazy.

this reads like an exaggerated shitpost

Checked and vastly underrated

How many women would even go to this place? It's like female sports, only a handful are vocal about not be paid the same, yet majority will only watch championship games.

Personally I have no problem with a business owner making decisions like this for their own establishment. It should be the same for smoking. What's funny is that it's usually these types of people that think it's ok for them but cry and whine about "civil rights" when a christian bakery won't bake a cake for some faggots.

You can confirm its real yourself, the first half is from the news article, the second half was posted to their facebook.

>Sees post
>Checks out if the gf is cute
>Waits for break up

And here you go, a redpilled gf

Do you we have enough information from the IRS to determine what the average income tax paid by males is and that paid by females? I'm sure it's not a big difference, but it should be somewhat different since our wages are are higher.

Do they have proof of any of this?

Teach us, master

Everything Australians say sounds like a shitpost. They can't not be cunts regardless of opinion.

>make shitty rules against men (somehow legal?)
>men don't show up
>suddenly all the female perks aren't perks

Self selection solved their manufactured sexism issue. There's a lesson to be learned.

From a study in New Zealand:
>Men are net contributors roughly between ages 25-64 and contribute far more per year than women during this time -- about $10k per capita compared to about $3k per capita for women.

Except a lower different in the states due to our lower marginal tax rates.

Men need to pursue a class action lawsuit against this company. It is illegal what they are doing, discriminating against men due to their sex. Please oh please sue them out of business.

Apparently you're not living in reality.

>make shitty rules against men (it's not legal)
>men come in droves from all over to pay the tax and donate extra money on top of that
>suddenly they have so much money and so many customers they have to hire extra staff.

people against they sit back doing nothing.
people for them go and make an effort.

I think of this video, when I imagine some guy from Sup Forums going to that restaurant

Back story - a chess master who used to regularly do an eat-n-run from Australian restaurants

youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

How to get men to not come to your bar.