Why does ISIS hate Britain so much?

I never hear ISIS fighters trying to bomb Germany, it is always France or Britain. Even that one Tunisian guy who drove a truck into some Germans last Christmas, actually wanted to fly to Syria instead of killing Germans.

What's ISIS' beef with Brits?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing
express.de/duesseldorf/anschlagsziel-duesseldorf-so-wollte-das-is-trio-in-der-altstadt-morden-27921712
bild.de/politik/2017/politik/eilmeldung-bombendrohung-50804908.bild.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/verdaechtiger-verriet-sich-im-internet-geplanter-anschlag-auf-russische-botschaft-im-letzten-moment-verhindert_id_6968349.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/12090433/Tel-Aviv-gunman-shot-dead-after-a-week-on-the-run.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They had their fun with France, now they're having it with us. They said at one point that we will get the "lion's share" of attacks.

gee, i wonder why?

fucking mon then you paki cunts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing
express.de/duesseldorf/anschlagsziel-duesseldorf-so-wollte-das-is-trio-in-der-altstadt-morden-27921712
bild.de/politik/2017/politik/eilmeldung-bombendrohung-50804908.bild.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/verdaechtiger-verriet-sich-im-internet-geplanter-anschlag-auf-russische-botschaft-im-letzten-moment-verhindert_id_6968349.html

Well Germany already knows how to submit, so they dont need to scare the population

I hope they are building a nuke, we deserve to be nuked. Well London and Manchester anyway.

We don't need to make it a competition. We're all getting fucked eventually, from the way it's looking.

British involvement in the middle east. They also hate America but I guess Britain is an easier target right now

Atlantic wall when?

The only transgender I ever saw was in high school and he had to leave because he was being "bullied" so much.

I was always under the impression that France and Britain just tended to have far more communities, not only of Muslims generally, but those of the ethnic minorities who are more culturally prone to salafi extremism.
It's also potentially a carry-over from Britain and France poking their business into the Muslim world after the defeat of the Ottoman Empire.

How are Isis not defeated yet?

>A fucking lion
Those things arent even native to that island. Wtf man.

Those are drag queens, different thing

We could hardly use a robin or a peregrine falcon, could we?
You think that's weird, look at the Welsh flag.

Oy vey! They're materializing out of nowhere.

Don't be naive, the same (((people))) who puppet our governments have been channeling funding and arms to them for years to destabilize the region, at the behest of Israelis and Saudis and in the interest of oil and trying to maintain a military presence near Iran etc.

I think he was pre-operation. I've never seen men who just did it as a hobby. Maybe London. Most of what is wrong with this country is in London and Birmingham.

Dick tongued dragons are symbolic because they're mythological.

This man gets it.

Because it's easy, quite frankly
Brits are coward pussies too afraid to be radical and organize themselves
Go lurk /britpol/ and you'll understand

i wonder why these islamic terrorists never seem to strike at israel? i mean surely its geographic location and history would make it THE prime target for any jihad.

anyone know why?

Yeah, and what about Scotland's obsession with unicorns and a freshwater plesiosaur.

Because there's this weird fucking notion between Muslims here that it's the UK's fault entirely for the Syria crisis and shit, despite us taking in migrants and shit.

What the fuck? Why don't they hate the US? Oh wait, the US funds them!

This. Islam means submission. Literally

They take pride in defiling the land of the Crusaders while your own government imports more and arrests those who oppose them under ludicrous hate laws.

The Welsh flag is Satanic. I want it removed and replaced with the cross of St David, who was actually native to Wales, unlike the dragon or the lion.
t. Welshman

British troops did most of the killing back there.

they just realize they are so cucked that they are inviting this type of violence.

And the French aren't? You voted Macron AFTER the Paris attacks. What militias have you established? We are at least equal in cuckery. At least.

Thats good. You should literally start a petition and start with the churches for signatures

They have
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/12090433/Tel-Aviv-gunman-shot-dead-after-a-week-on-the-run.html
He pledged allegiance to ISIS

Because the Jews are literally using these terrorist organisations as pawns to create unnecessary conflict which acts as a smokescreen to misdirect us from them.
Also because they get away with their complete double standard over foisting multiculturalism on the west, whilst putting up walls and swarming their country with armed service personnel all the time.
If Hamas attacks Israelis, which they have done, Israel firebombs the living fuck out of Gaza.
If Muslims attack Brits, Britons take to twitter to admonish those dastardly racists who dare blame Muslims.

Churches have already campaigned to do something about it, but it's useless. We're the most atheist country in the UK. Actually, that might be due to a lack of Muslims in comparison to England.

>equal
Not true. You brits had a majority vote leave, in france frexit is not even an idea

They just have very strict security in Israel but of course Islamic attacks happen there

>Churches have already campaigned to do something about it, but it's useless
Thats horseshit. If the churches in wales began flying that flag, there'd be nothing anyone could do about it

>am of British descent
>loathe the eternal Anglo

At this point who doesn't hate the UK?

The weak fear the strong

>/britpol
What's that? Or more importantly, where is that? I'd love to get me some shitty Brits larping on some /britpol/ site.

Well, I've seen churches that fly the St David's cross and haven't seen the same for the Ddraig Goch, but I was talking about making it the national flag.

>the absolute state of newfags
It's a general here. Go on the catalogue and search it.

this. bring it on fuckers. no surrender

Brexit is a fucking disaster fucking ameridumb

Sykes-Picot. Divided the region with British and French help. ISIS referenced it in their initial push across the Iraq border.

I WANT MORE HAPPENING

Yes, but it's a sign of the people's view on mass migration, which is negative. The only reasons why the youth voted Remain by majority are the facts that the anti-immigration ones are usually poorer and politically detached and the richer ones have never seen an immigrant in their life.
I don't want to make it a dickmeasuring contest between us, so I hope Le Pen wins next time so you can at least vote against immigration, but let's not get too carried away with thinking that we're completely cucked in terms of popular opinion.

Died at your picture.

Are you aware of this thing called the Iraq war

kek took me a second to see it

Because they're cucks. God fuck the queen

Be careful what you wish for France, next time it could be you

They don't. They're just easy prey.

Go back to plebbit, abdul. Or fucking don't post for a couple years

Because Sykes and Picot did nothing wrong.

Lions were native there, but they were wiped out for being dangerous

80% of the people running into the store were wearing ninja masks. ISIS is probably not the Muslims.

This. ISIS might be seen as psychopathic killers but there is some notion of rationality among them. For the countries they attack, it is because of their involvement in the middle east whether it be directly (sending troops) or indirectly (using airstrikes or funding) or affiliation to countries they don't like.

There can only be one Caliphate!

Because Germany will channel the jihadis to UK and all over the place.

Easier to get into in comparison to the USA

>it could
We'll get more, it's not a matter of if but when

Well, atleast compared to France, Sweden, and Germany, the British seem to be the most keen on retaliation. Hopefully this flares up into something a bit more two sided if there really is a serious string of attacks.

Iraq first and foremost but also Israel

it's actually going alright lmao, I think everyone in the media wants it to wrong so they don't look stupid though

ISIS doesn't exist

Nor are Unicorns or Dragons, yet they're still our national animals.

They say they're going to bomb the US, too. It does happen, like with those sandies from Cali and that gay bar in Orlando (although, whether ISIS was involved remains to be known).

The real reason why they want to bomb UK, US and France is because we're actually relevant. We've controlled the brown bastards at one point (except the US who fail every time), and we bomb them whenever they get rowdy.

And you aren't?

Even with the somalis and muslims you have, you also have guns making any terrorist attack 100x worse.

Most normal white people.
Meanwhile no one - no one on Sup Forums and outside it, no white and non-white - likes America.

bullshit Asians love us and suck our dicks on the reg.