WE'RE GOING TO MARS, BOYS!!!

WE DID IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
archive.is/pFFoD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would unironically shoot him to spite you and every other faggot. We have shit to do here first, you fucking faggot.

fuck you

I agree, we need to purge communism as an IDEA from the collective consciousness.

But you mean we should IMPLEMENT communism, so fuck you die in a fire kill yourself.

You mean Tesla is going to the shitters and Heard is leaving a sinking ship. Musk on suicide watch

>People actually believes (((they))) would let us leave earth

thank fuck!

>not using space resources to fix earth

thank jesus
I was so worried
we need to keep these roasties away from any person of national importance

because the few that are gonna be shipped were going to change the world

I would love to hate fuck this disgrace.

Love johnny depp.

>Love johnny depp.
If you're a prepubescent boy, he loves you too.

any truth to that nonsense?

NOW I AINT SAYIN SHE A GOLD DIGGER

>we can only solve one problem at a time

no

SOON LADS

Fuck yeah.
Captcha Chad Urinal

Ayy lmaos back on the menu boys
Captcha Road Libre !

Apparently she was "manipulative"

Who would have guessed?

I would face fuck her so hard. I can picture what would remain of her face quite perfectly

why is it unlucky for her?

she's the only common factor in both marriages?

yeah we need to take care of all these refugees and don't forget the niggers too!

>You will never get manipulated and used by Amber
>she will never be your smoking hot succubus

why live

> We have shit to do here first, you fucking faggot.
You're not the boss of me, shill, and I want to go to Mars to escape the stench of non-Whites like you.

Lets be honest here, lads
This is good for the future of our civilization
Musk on vagoo was wacky
now he is back to work

>Elon Musk is going to take us to Mars
lmao, he hasn't even accomplished as much as Steve Jobs, and he was also a fraud

Now that the dust has settled, who should Lord Elon court next? Let's play matchmaker.

I choose MEW. Make it happen.

fuck that eco garbage entrepreneur
I don't really like what Tesla is doing to the car market and how it got there. If he was independently financed, power to him, but he's not. His ideas were fueled with tax money channeled by leftist crooks

No free ride on the alimony/child support pony.

>Heard, 31
user getting used
tick tock manipulative cunt
It's going to be fun seeing her hit the wall
AHAHAHAHAH!

Musk is a fucking meme

Tell me one thing, a single thing he haves actually made

at least musk isnt gay, steve jobs died from aids.

not r9k but hear me out
lots of famous women are famous through marriage/rich through marriage
this woman just "happened" to go from an extremely wealthy man to an even more wealthy man and people just treat them like they are equal footing?
she didn't work to get the status of either men and she's clearly a gold digger, yet that's not even allowed to be discussed anymore??

now he can focus on his other boring hole. progress!

They would never send a Canadian to another planet, all Canadian men are feminine like Swedes. Pretty sure they already have short listed candidates for the private missions already being planned.

No one wants you for a serious scientific mission, pussy boy. Go lick Trudeau's ass hole.

You don't you say, you mongrel. My point is that we have to sort our Race out first and that can begin with you. You call me non-White to cover up your own mongrel ancestry, not my fault Hank.

Now do as I fucking tell you.

No, I mean we have to fix our situation here before running off, you fucking bitch faggot.

>WE WUZ SOLJUZ AN SHEEIT
>fucks off to (((mars))) because his Race is fucked

What a nigger.

>31
It cannot be!

>audible kek

he made that bitch poor

Land a fucking rocket
Make space transport cheaper
Made every car manufacturer shit their pants and start an electric car push
Revolutionized two stagnant industries
Meanwhile you haven't yet learned how to conjugate the verb to have

Stop talking Britain Down! the empire shall extend to the rest of the sol system

just get this men some sex bot

Finally there's someone reasonable ITT. Yeah, he's on the government tit a lot, but he's already a god among men, and I don't think that's even his final form.

I salute you, Elon Musk. It begins here.

MEW bestest of best girls. No doubt.

Remove all the muds?

>Land a fucking rocket
>Make space transport cheaper

So small improvments costing billons of dollars from taxpayers? Anyone with a big budget can do it

>Made every car manufacturer shit their pants and start an electric car push

Tesla is an utter failure, no one in the industry is afraid of ion-lithium cars, he didnt invented anything at all.

>Revolutionized two stagnant industries
>he really believes this

Tell me whats the big invention in those industries, he just reused things already made and convinced the gov to hand him so shekels.

You're the reason we're not on Mars right now. Fuck off.

SAY IT WITH ME

BROS

BERFORE

HOES

There is hope for Elon hoo thank fuck

well, he might be a scam artist or not i definitely have a lot of respect for him after that
dodged a bullet there

She looks cute but that kissy mark is pretty cringey

I guess Elon finally learned the truth of the vaginal jew

I'll believe that when I see it. It's never going to happen.

solar city is a scam and so is Tesla

What's the over/under on how long she hits up the tabloids with allegations of abuse?

I would much rather have someone like John Carmack receive tax payer funding rather than Elon Musk to be honest.

Paypal

+ until*

It's good to know Elon was smart enough to realize her end game. Took him long enough. Or maybe he knew all along and just wanted a thorough pump and dump.

Elon is a stupid mother fucker for dating a model instead of some quite christian girl.

Shame.

Elon Musk wouldn't get us to Mars, he hasn't accomplished anything in that regard at all. Plus, there's literally zero reason to go there in the first place. All space exploration at this point is pointless to us without some kind of FTL travel or teleportation tech.

Ignoring your trips, Elon is totally the
>pump and dump
kind of guy. He's a fucking poon hound... no, wait, he works 80 hours a week and
>chews glass while staring into the abyss
for fun.

>yfw this propels Elon in a quest to build perfect gynoids and liberates us all from THOT's.

>he's built reusable rockets that can take material to orbit
>accomplished nothing in that regard
wat

The most redpilled rap song of all time

I can unironically see him getting into the sex bot race desu.

How does that help us get to Mars?

He's a genius in tax leaching.

Faggot worship...

>literally zero
>literally
Amerifat logic. Good thing Musk isn't one of you.

>make space travel cheaper
The gov is going to pay for it anyway shithead, the taxpayer is getting a better deal
>didn't invent anything
That's true, but making affordable electric cars is pretty revolutionary. Henry Ford didn't invent the car either
>inb4 shill

>thots
Since when do we allow people here to speak like fucking niggers?

His previous gf was way cuter.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

It makes it cheaper.
Space agencies run on fairly tight budgets for what they're trying to accomplish, and any penny they save on merely building more of the same rocket is money they can invest into research.

>how does rocket R&D help us on a mission that hinges on cheap rocket flight

Yup, there's so many reasons you couldn't even pick a single one.

Exactly, he's a crony capitalist at wouldn't have half of what he has if it wasn't for obama shelling out american tax dollars at this asshole

>Tesla
>affordable
Goes great with my affordable yacht and sea side villa.

It doesn't hinge on cheap rocket flight though. It hinges on putting a person there without killing them in the process. We already put packages on Mars via rocket.

Wow... Okay I won't be an ass and just call you dumb.

Reusable launch systems cut the cost of going to mars by like 90%. Any vehicle going to mars for extended time - or any asteroid or such - requires the equivalent construction effort such as the International Space Station.

Reusable rocketry means we cut the cost down massively in the efforts to do ANYTHING in space.

This cost-cutting is proven here by making them more valuable (IE: able to do more.) archive.is/pFFoD

Furthermore: There is totally reason to go to space. A single Asteroid has more rare metals than our entire industry has access to on Earth. More gold. More platinum. More iron (not rare, but still). Just ONE asteroid has more value to our entire planet's industry than the productivity of every country on earth.

Bonus: You pull ONE of those into orbit and now you can construct shit in orbit. No more "tons of launches needed."

TLDR: there is MASSIVE economic reasons to go to ASTEROIDS... Mars is just cock-rubbing, I agree. No real 'economic' reason to do that... but it is still important socially speaking. Furthermore, SpaceX's efforts have benefited everything above.

>But user, this wont fix hungry poor kids in Africa and World Peace!

Yes. Yes it will. It will also cause a massive economic collapse as the value of gold drops to nothing. Oh, that might be why we haven't done it yet have we? Gee, wonder who would want to profit off our suffering instead of massive expansion and success?

If you want sources on the "value" of asteroid resources, go use google. It's legit.

>thinks colonization means throwing some people, a couple of sleeping bags and some cheetos in a rocket and off you go
>what is a supply line
I'm sorry you're retarded. Please stop posting.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Putting a lifeless drone into space is different than putting a person to Mars.

See: Reusable rocketry to put ships into low orbit = more equipment into orbit cheaper = more life sustaining equipment for solar adventures.

Idk you tell me, newfag

Wow, it's almost like we were talking about LANDING on Mars and not colonization it. Because colonization of Mars isn't even going to happen within our lifetimes, I thought I'd at least try to keep the argument on a scale of some viability.

>Ignoring the factual post that is educating
>Just keeps attacking Fin-Bro with weakly written idiocy

Look. Landing on Mars still requires the International Space Station's worth of fucking R&D, Supplies, and Equipment. Reusable rocketry makes assembling a SAFER vehicle for a SINGLE VISIT a VIABLE option.

They basically cut the cost VISITING Mars by a sizable amount.

We're not going to go through any of the effort to crash our economy like that before even a token landing. Again, I'm talking about landing on Mars and leaving, like the Apollo mission.

>Wow, it's almost like we were talking about LANDING on Mars and not colonization it
This is an Elon Musk thread, and his vision is all about one-way tickets to Mars, not just some visit. You're the one off-topic here you ignorant fuck.

fuck off

I'm responding to your statement

>All space exploration at this point is pointless to us without some kind of FTL travel or teleportation tech.

In So, my post was a multiple reply post. Both handling the cost-cutting of going to Mars by the use of reusable rocketry -AND- the reasons to go into space.

No, that isn't viable within any timeframe that should make anyone excited.

His vision won't be accomplished.

and shes not getting a single one of all those billions of dollars

It is within the timeframe. The ISS took 20 years to build, roughly. Mars time-frame is about 20 years if we're aiming for 2030s (we've been working on it for 7.)

Reusable rocketry cut that time frame in half. We could go to Mars by 2020s rather than 2030s if there was an effort to do so (which there is building effort.) Reusable rocketry makes that effort a possibility.

Without the shit SpaceX has done - a Mars Mission IS going to lose "excitement" because it will take so long to get shit built in orbit and test out equipment prior to building it.

>posts like a kid
>argues like a kid
>uses scripts as a distraction like a kid
Odds are it's a kid.

But asteroid mining and what you're saying isn't space exploration. Going to Mars would be exploration, and maybe we would set up some stations in the process, but we could just set them up without going to Mars to do that, because going to Mars is pointless.

Why does he still bother with marriage? With the women he's been with it's obvious he just wants a skilled sex toy.