PizzaGate

Do you think pizzagate could actually be a thing? what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/gKTiUaloDDA
youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/K_6_jf63OLI
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-10/new-research-shows-guccifer-20-files-were-copied-locally-dnc-not-hacked-russians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very possible, just people aren't ready to swallow that pill all at once since they've been brainwashed for so long by the media lol

listen to the emails decoded

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

say it was a thing. How could we expose the DNC? Is there some kind of plan to show undeniable evidence of this shit to the public?

I accidentally invented this dumb pizza slang like 10 years ago on Sup Forums when someone asked for cp and I posted a bunch of pics of cheese pizza

I can't believe this is going to be my retarded mark on history

nice bait

How did James Rothschild's dick tatse, David?

This code list was speculative. Use the FBI symbols and pre-existing pedo terms.

These rich people sure do eat a lot of pizza.

Pizzagate is fake news bullshit and you are all autistic retards if you believe it.

>could

I feel mods awakening as this is an important thread and everyone needs to get some sleep ....

A guy broke into the pizza shop and shot one hole through the hard drive. The CCTV cameras were positioned the other way during the break in. The suspect was an actor that has leftist ties.
That solidified as truth for me.

Man I'm tired just now. Man I sure would like to lie down in bed...

Yup , controlled opposition to dismiss the investigation.

similar to the DNC leaker that was killed in a mugging yet his wallet, watch, and phone were left untouched.

What you think of as reality is going to get more and more absurd until you can't take it seriously any longer. Then you'll wake up.

How does it feel to be a person who will never be successful at anything?

Honest question, I don't know how you would deal with the hopelessness.

I always hide pizzagate threads, but I know that famous/powerful people have been known to fuck kids, my question is: why? You can fuck any model you want, you can pay 10 million dollars to fuck Megan Fox, why fuck some kid? Is it just a power trip? Do you reckon it's an acquired taste or somehow rich powerful people are more likely to be this lowest form of degenerate? Or is it because we're actually unaware of how many people suffer from this sick fetish?

If the DNC was involved in pedophilia, do you think they killed Seth Rich in fear of him releasing evidence?

All that power and prestiege over time become boring, so they devolve into more and more degenerate things to get that 'rush' they've missed. Trafficking kids, drugs, etc was the next step, I guess.

I feel as if it is a fetish that is becoming more popular because these kids that are looking at Hollywood for influence are getting the idea that being slutty and that sex is ok no matter what age. Its really fucked up

Because we're never satisfied. Get what you want, and it won't be long before you want something else. When you can have whatever you want, you'll want whatever you can have. At least as long as you're a slave to your instincts.

You've got it backwards.

Many of them are rich and powerful BECAUSE they like to do that. So they can be blackmailed. And once someone is totally blackmail-able, then they are Federal Reserve approved to be President.

The fact that Trump does not do that is why the media and establishment hate him so much. They can not destroy him at a moment's notice for being a bad goy. And he has been a very, very bad goy.

Also adrenochrome, maybe.

cmon Sup Forums do you think seth rich was the leaker and do you think the DNC killed him?

Seth Rich definitely was the leaker. Hersh, Assange & Rod Wheeler have all said it publicly. He had motive, means and opportunity.

As for DNC killing him, probably, yeah. The number of people who had incriminating shit on the Clintons that just ends up dead is truly frightening. And quite a large number of them had their accidents in between the time they decided to testify against them and the date of testimony. It's really not a stretch to believe Seth Rich is in that group.

Of course it's real, why else would Nickelodeon have blocked me on Twitter? Pic related.

Why do pizzagate threads get deleted? Fucking kikes. Stop diddling kids

Pizza gate was a successful subversion campaign by (((them))) to make us look like conspiritards to normies. There was code used in the emails but not pedo code, we were close on their tails with corruption and they threw us off with easy bait

Oh and by the way, metadata studies show that the data was transferred at a speed that is beyond internet download speeds. In other words: it is physically impossible for the retrieval of DNC data to have been a hack, Russian or otherwise. Someone was downloading it to a thumb drive.

So it was an internal leaker, the one that Podesta refers to and says he'd be for making an example of "even though we have no real basis for it".

It's scary, scary shit.

>what does Sup Forums think
LURK MOAR NEWFAG, SAGE

Regardless if pizzagate is a thing or not. Seth Rich was the leaker and im pretty sure wikileaks hinted at him being the leaker after he died. But why would the DNC hire a murder so sloppy, they wanted to set up a mugging and the mugger forgot the wallet. ffs one job

I see you, shill.

>to make us look like conspiritards to normies
As a conspiratard Russia narrative is pushed by the entire mainstream media.

>There was code used in the emails but not pedo code
It was pedo code. From people who have pedo artwork in their homes and on their instagrams and pizza restaurant walls. There are mountains of circumstantial evidence and easily enough to justify starting an investigation.

>we were close on their tails with corruption
Still are; more all the time. Judicial Watch just got hold of emails that prove that the FBI, WH and fake news journalists were colluding to manage the news of the Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting. (And that the FBI had denied the existence of these communications before - a lie)

>and they threw us off with easy bait
Convincing a bunch of honest ordinary people that their government is actually controlled by Satanic pedo blackmailing operations is not "easy bait"

You could use that same logic to state the exact opposite.

Because they were so confident in their ability to manage the job, they got sloppy?

If it was a Clinton hit, then this was not the first one. They've got away with it so many times before and were so confident that the media would shill for them, the people involved got sloppy.

Also law of averages. Even if the other jobs were done professionally (and many would insist they were not), they've done so many that they were bound to fuck up at some point.

Have you guys seen my handkerchief with a map on it? It was pizza related. Thanks!

Reported

Bingo.

Fucking leafs

Same way as everyone else on this autistic website, including you.

>Pizza related

i'm a pedo from deepweb and am in various communities (not just the public ones)
pizzagate is a myth
it's not real to the extent that these conspiracy tards think it is

You don't see the owl? Are you blind?

I think you were all wasting your time, you are probably a shill, and anyone with reasonable deduction skills knows high profile people rarely get held accountable for child sex crimes.
Most of you were so fucking clueless you didn't even realize the silent government coup that happened overnight.

Too many coincidences to not have some truth to it.

Where are your "pizzagate is a myth" memes?

LIAR

Interesting shill tactic there

Do humanity a favor and jump off a tall building.

>I know that famous/powerful people have been known to fuck kids, my question is: why?
they think they get magic powers from it

>it's not real to the extent that these conspiracy tards think it is

let's talk about Caligula

Bump

Read Albert Pike. Get familiar with Luceferians. There's a statue of him in DC. Everything you need to know is in books not google.

Back to page 1

Did any of you manlets interview the guy that accused James publicly of child rape over 10 years ago?

A lot of people have accused him of very naughty things. See Carole Greenwood.

oy vey look at the pedo symbol it matches the one on the fbi website.
you guys are so fucking retarded

>i'm a pedo from deepweb
you deserve a (you) shill. You must've racked your brain for that one.

Child sex trafficking carried out in service of the ruling elite is a very real thing and has been for a long time, and it's not just the richest of the rich that partake of it. It has bubbled up to the surface many times all over the world, but these incidents get memoryholed and the general public doesn't think to connect them.

As for whether or not Comet Ping Pong and James Alefantis are involved in anything like that, we can only speculate, but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to suggest that there is something very fishy about him.

In general, the only real question when it comes to elite pedophilia is, "Exactly who is doing exactly what?" Pizzagate was the first time we felt we had a strong lead on a particular politician, and it was HRC and her inner circle. That's why it was so exciting for us. We felt we were on the verge of proving some specifics of a general thing we'd known about for decades.

You know who I'm talking about then?
Again, have any if you stepped on the ground to interview people? The answer is probably no.... instead you have made a mockery out of child abuse, harassed people, and make cute memes.

Nice try, scumbag.

YOU HAVE ATTACKED ME WITH AN ASSAULT MEME, I SHALL REPORT YOU TO THE DALLAS FBI OFFICE!!!!!

Kid's Party Room.

youtu.be/gKTiUaloDDA

This is why Trump is getting so much pushback by the media and DNC, he's going to blow it all open; so the MSM + DNC concocted all these things to distract everyone from it. Trump is doing his best, we're just impatient and want it to happen.

That video is so creepy. It's like Alefantis' Instagram; he evidently gets a kick out of brazenly hinting at what he does.

I doubt it's a slip of the tongue, he's basically telling those guys "yeah, fuck you, you can't do anything".

I dream of the day the MSM falls and shuts down completely

I've seen it all like the rest of you. I'm horrified at the shit too. I didn't sleep for two months after some of the shit I've seen..... like a lot you. I'm just trying to appeal to your self preservation. There are people that are focusing on human trafficking in the US and overseas on here, and other places. I'd love to personally hang some of these people in Dupont Circle. But the truth is you're chasing something that is not going to produced arrests for the 'elite.' At this point we are probably better off getting some of the lower fruit.

That's the goal, topple all the fakenews networks poisoning the peoples mind and distracting from the truth. Trump has got one shot at this to expose everything, they have to play it perfectly. Awan getting arrested 2 weeks ago might be the key to this whole thing, as well.

Hey guys, remember the email where John Podesta was talking about known pedophile Denny Hastert dissappearing to an undisclosed japanese island? What did they mean by that?

Remember when Don Jr colluded with the Russians during the election? The Trumps will pay for their crimes soon.

kys shill

>appeal to your self preservation
Huh? What?

Bump

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0

Can I get a link for the metadata claims? Want to btfo muh Russia shills.

Ya think you're hot shit,don't cha?

>i get this captcha

I missed the whole "you think you're hot shit, dontcha" phrase, what happened?

Yup, Awan's lawyer (an extremely - suspiciously - expensive Clinton heavy hitter) mentioned Pizzagate somewhat inexplicably.

Officially, Pizzagate is a bigfoot tier Internet conspiracy believed only by retards. So why the fuck would a serious guy like that bother mentioning it in a (fairly brief) message? Only plausible explanation: it's real, Awan knows about that shit and is hinting that he is indeed a blackmailer as many of us believed before he was arrested.

To be honest with you, I think the most likely plan A for Trump is not to expose the whole thing and risk mass hysteria. It's not so improbable that innocent government employees may be murdered in the street if something that like blows up.

It may even be more sensible from a national management point of view to just permanently break up the networks, arrange a few accidents for some of these scum and expose a few token victims putting all the blame on them, a bit like the way that Qatar is taking all the heat for funding terrorism when everyone knows the Saudis were doing that too.

Personally, I hope the whole thing gets blown open so nothing like this can ever happen again. And I definitely hope that Trump has some kind of Dead Mans Switch that blows the whole thing open if he gets taken out.

What is the deal with the whole cozy bear thing? Was this refuted? Supposedly this was the person with a Russian VPN montioring DNC conversations and emails.

Nice try infodriller.

Don't feed the bears.

Just a meme.

youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo

youtu.be/K_6_jf63OLI

Max spoopy

Seriously, I want to know.

Mainstream news won't go near it.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-10/new-research-shows-guccifer-20-files-were-copied-locally-dnc-not-hacked-russians

I've seen many serious people like Ray McGovern (no fan of Trump) taking about this. I think Hannity maybe talks about it too, can't remember.

I read that the Awan lawyer is pushing the whole "muh islamaphobe" is the only reason Awan was arrested. Do these people have no other defense? Fuck this world, hope it all gets blown open.

I've never actually gotten all the way through the video myself.

Bump

I dont get this, the article says these emails are not to be confused with the DNC emails released by wikileaks, so what does Guccifer have to do with this and what emails are they referring to?

I accidentally invented this leaf larp like 40 years ago on /r9k/

Pizzagate is real.

>the world is run by satanic pedophiles
>but that's why the world is so bad

Bump because shills never stop posting

But did he really do snuff films?

Damn. They sound exactly the same...

Confirmation bias.

"fake news" was created specifically to stop pizzagate.

pizzagate is fucking real

If you say so.