FREE MARTIN

FREE MARTIN
R
E
E

>No victims
>All of his clients made a ton of money
>Charges brought because of unrelated prejudicial reasons

He got punished for misrepresenting his past investment returns which literally every hedge fund manager or attempted hedge fund manager is guilty of doing.

They locked him up on this pretense because the other things he did that triggered people and mocked the system are not actually crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iG66-tpsb0E
reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-shkreli-idUSKBN1AM0QP
money.cnn.com/2017/08/04/news/martin-shkreli-verdict/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is just a necessary chapter in his Supervillain backstory. He will escape.

He's just missing his headphones.

Fuck him, where's the wu tang?

I hope they throw the book at him. 20 years is what he deserves

Leftypol shills spotted. He's our lad.

Hello jidf

youtube.com/watch?v=iG66-tpsb0E

Fuck off back to plebbit, and die.

#IStandWithMartin
#FreeMartin
#JusticeForMartin

Sounds like you guys don't like capitalism.

They won't lock him up, he'll just get a slap on the wrist.

Fuck , who will give me some legit economical afvice now?

I'm still waiting for gommie countries to create cutting edge medicine.

The whole trial was brought on prejudiced pretenses, to make an example, and they will probably give him a bullshit sentence. The judge sentences, and I guarantee the judge is going to be a lefty shill.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-crime-shkreli-idUSKBN1AM0QP

from scrawny nerd to wealthy c level exec now back to a scrawny nerd. fate is vicious.

Keep worshipping the synagogue of satan. That website is where you ledonald cucks belong

What a load of horseshit. The only guy who stood up to our faggot judicial system and he gets hammered

Leftypol cries out in anguish as it strikes you.

kek, found the pleb who hasn't even engaged the shkreli case enough to have a babby-tier shallow understanding of what's going on. you deserve 20 years of dick in your mouth for being a faggot.

Normies hate him because they unironically think he made it impossible for AIDS infested niggers and fags to get their meds when it's not the case at all and they don't understand what he was doing.

What happened here was he stepped on the toes of Big Pharm and the medical industry and is paying for it but they're painting a different picture for the public. This is just a glimpse of the power those legal cartels have on the country.

Stop pretending to be antisemitic when you are literally jidf

He's been found guility and has shown zero remorse. He's brought a tough sentence down on himself. If he wasn't so narcissistic and looked apologetic i doubt he'd get more than 6 months.

After his youtube streaming stunt, i can see him getting at least 8 years, likely closer to 10.

Found the jidf kekistani newfag. Fuck off back to ptg.

it's his fault for trusting the jewish lawyer to be fair. his lawyer is an absolute monster, but has way too many wealthy clients. they were never on the same page and there's no way he'd risk future clients by defending shkreli properly.
as soon as shkreli started with his alpha careless attitude, the lawyer should've gone with it. instead, he made shkreli act like a whimpering dog in court

it should be said that all of his business partners are going to continue deals with him except for the investors who jumped at the (((opportunity))) to send him to prison

Hes a jew you stupid fucking shabbos goy

You are a Pharisaic faggot.

>He trolled people
>and isn't sorry!
>LOCK HIM UP FOR A DECADE!

None of the alleged victims of the 'crime' in question lost any money. His 'crime' was exaggerating his past.

he's a retarded faggot who abused IP laws under the guise of a political statement

>jidf
>kekistan
>ptg
lol just admit you don't know what you're talking about and stop trying to fit in with your overused boring accusations. 20 years of dick in your mouth for being a pretty big faggot seems pretty fair to me, deserved even.

>He hurt feels
>lock him up for 20 years!

Literally gulag archipelago-tier, Leftypol.

>His 'crime' was exaggerating his past.

It's called fraud you cunt.

Fraud is fraud

He didn't tell his investors the risks

Imagine if you put your money into an IRA and then found out they were using your money to bet on horse races

Not only would you be pissed we can let people walk around doing that, the only difference between him and Madoff is Madoff made the wrong bet

Just admit you love circumcising little boys. Nic3 meme fuck off back to 9gag

No one was injured.

What a fucking loser. I only like Pharma Bro's that don't get captured.

Are you a paid shill or are you defending this kikery for free? Are you martin? I hope you die in prison

>Imagine if you were selling something and you withheld some information to make it look more attractive.

WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!

You have zero understanding of how the legal system functions.

If a black mugger tells the judge to get fucked after being found guilty, he gets a worse sentence. The same thing applies to white collar crimes.

Criminals, who show zero remorse, and outward contemplate for the justice system get worse sentences. This inst' rocket science.

All he needed to do was shut the fuck up during this trial like any normal person would and he would have been a lot better off. The same thing applies to anyone.

>He got punished for misrepresenting his past investment returns which literally every hedge fund manager or attempted hedge fund manager is guilty of doing.

He was punished for using other investors money, to pay off other investors. There was a bit of distortion (meaning not a direct switch of money between his investors, using him as a proxy), but none the less he was still guilty of criminal charges.

You can't be this fucking thick.

Not every crime has to result in direct injury.

The law is clear, and he fucking broke it. He didn't have to do what he did - made a conscious decision to commit fraud and got caught.

There are many crimes that fall under the umbrella of "no victims."

Everyone got paid.

If every possible crime got prosecuted almost no one would be free today.

The real reason for this trial was his exercising his first amendment rights in a way that offended others.

>Believing in victimless crimes

Who's the jew here? I think it's you.

How many years did he get?

FREELY THE SHKRELI

He hasn't been sentenced yet.

Fuck off. He dindu nuffin on kiketube. He is free til sentencing... if he wants to drink some beer n fuck niggers n whores until the day of the gallows so be it. Live n let live... if your life is so fucking dim all you have to do is worry about others, consider becoming an hero... you won't be missed

Yeah, just some information. Like the fact you only have a couple hundred dollars in the bank and not the millions you've said.

Just a slip of the tongue.

>Criminals, who show zero remorse, and outward contemplate for the justice system get worse sentences
>contemplate

The word you were grasping for in your low IQ moronic brain is 'contempt', and a system which operates in the manner which you've described deserves it.

Well then what the fuck

Clearly it proved to be irrelevant to the investment performance.

>foreskin meme
>l33t speaking
>9gag
listen if you just admit that you don't really know shit about fuck about the shkreli case now, i'll reduce your sentence to 15 years of dick in your mouth and 5 years probation with a medium sized buttplug. after that, you're scotch free to go make more unqualified and unwanted statements about something else that you don't know fuck about, but not until you serve the punishment that you deserve.

Yeah no. I'm not the one conducting money making schemes here.

>(((defrauds))) others
>others made money

Pick one faggot... can't have both

>How dare someone plan to make money when they have nothing!

Let's bring back the sumptuary laws while we're at it.

>Everyone got paid.

That doesn't excuse the fact that he broke the law.

>If every possible crime got prosecuted almost no one would be free today.
He operates at a level we commoners can't really comprehend. That statement is ridiculous when it comes to his field of work.
If you remember correctly, the story about him jacking up the price was the initial issue that brought his name to light. The criminal accusations we're piled on some time later. I, (I) believe his whole youtube/talkshow charade was to change public perception for a better outcome of his trial. He didn't/couldn't deny the fact of what they were accusing him of, because he was guilty, and he didn't want to made an example of... especially with all the negative publicity surrounding his name.

That being said, I'm a huge fan of the guy. I think he's a "real"-person, that's amassed a fuckton of money. He's a bit arrogant, but he's cool.

There's nothing wrong with making money, but you can't sit here and call me a Jew as an insult when you're defending a giga-Jew.

You're both pathetic, now shut the hell up

His crime was that he wasn't supposed to be able to make money because he didn't follow their rules.
>He wasn't already rich
>he didn't graduate from Columbia
>therefore he is a bad actor and a criminal

don't get in the way of justice or you'll be, deservedly might i add, charged with obstruction of shitposting - which we punish around here by throwing the book at you. 20 years of noose around your neck.

>we commoners
>we

Mouse in your pocket nigger? I've got $6 gorillion in the bank and the gold teeth of the other 6 gorillion in my safe

This is the world we live in right now. Liberals get promoted for doing the exact same thing that puts everyone else in jail.

money.cnn.com/2017/08/04/news/martin-shkreli-verdict/index.html
>based Norwaybot I summon you

So, securities fraud. From what I remember, he was opening other investments, taking new investors money, and paying older investors. That's has nothing to do with, not being part of a club, or anything along those lines, it has to do with breaking the law outright.

Bitch, I own the Bogs. Get on my level, son.

Pivotal facts in the case:
>He didn't has as much money in his bank account as he said
>He didn't actually graduate from Columbia

These are the facts the state used to establish his fraud.

yo actually

>These are the facts the state used to establish his fraud.

How are these fact directly related to the financial law he was being criminally charged with? If anything, it was trying to define his character to the jury.

I mean, if it was in direct relation, it was false advertising. If you were going to invest millions on someone and they said I graduated from Harvard, wouldn't you feel more comfortable in going forward with that investment.

> Prosecutors argued that he lied to investors at MSMB Capital and MSMB Healthcare about how well the funds were doing, and that he used money from Retrophin as a piggy bank to pay off MSMB investors, and to cover personal loans and other debts.

"Shkreli misled investors in his self-indulgent scheme," FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William Sweeney said in a statement after the verdict. "Today's conviction shows that those who corrupt the market will ultimately be brought to justice."

Kek, I understood the reference. Well meme'd leaf

Please explain.

Finally. I wondered why they don't exist.