Is he, dare I say it, /OURGUY/ ?

Is he, dare I say it, /OURGUY/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGCWCySBq_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degenerate who makes a mockery of Christianity by engaging in buggery with other men. Would be executed in my ideal society.

Who really cares if he's doing damage to our enemies?

True that he is good for purple-pilling people, but that's it. Still deserves it unless he repents.

he is your clown and you can have it

I don't get why Sup Forums would turn down a guy who BTFOs SJWs and feminists as hard as Milo does. Its like you'd rather purity spiral than win.

(((Milo)))

He's catholic and Greek.

(((milo)))

Regardless of his ideals he is 2nd to Trump when it comes to bringing out the worst in SJWs. Every campus he went to on the West Coast became a warzone. If we want someone who will get the far-left to be despised in that sense is /our guy/

ISIS-tier niggerdom. He's done more for a cause than you ever will so you attack his personal life as a way to cope with your own inadequacies.

He has bathed in human blood.

This guy gets it. The only other person who does as good a job is /OURGIRL/

this faggot is alright by me. Bugger on you beautiful bastard.

bwahahahahahhaha

look at his tiny red hat!

Who fucking cares? He's a cuckservative faggot.

>but he BTFO's le essjaydubyoos #BASED
Back to /r/the_donald.

It's like you'd rather suck cock than think for yourself

How can he be /OURGUY/ when he mocking 2D traps and his mouth is full with black dicks?

Nice Marxist-tier pseudo-psychology. What next, Professor Szekelwitz, you going to tell me that my parents didn't give me enough attention? Maybe I'm sexually frustrated? Get real.
He is a vile JEW who is only "redpilled" when attacking feminists and fatties (the low-hanging fruit), when he isn't taking black cocks up his bumhole. Is this the type of person you want our youth to idolise?

>jew
>fag
>likes nigs
No

kill yourself OP

Milo animated series soon?

He's Catholic, stated it multiple times. His jewish background is from his grandmother. He isn't a practitioner of judaism.
Everything I said was true: Your shitposting on a mongolian sheep-herding forum amounts to nothing compared to him and his body of work.

No. Puddles is /our guy/.

>IN THIS EPISODE MILO GETS HIMSELF IN A BIT OF A PICKLE WHEN REALISING THAT HE HAS OBTAINED HIV FROM ONE OF THE 72 AFRICAN MALES HE HAS BEEN RAMMED BY IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS
>NOW, HE IS ON A MISSION TO FIND OUT WHICH ONE HE OBTAINED HIV FROM AND OBTAIN RETRIBUTION BY BUGGERING HIM A THIRD TIME
No thanks.

Should someone on Twitter ask him if liking traps is gay, so we can settle this once and for all?

He's a jew. He's a faggot. He claims to exclusively have sex with niggers. Aside from his attacks on the left, he's nothing like us. He's a fucking degenerate racemixing kike fag.

NO

He uses "we" when referring to Jews, as he is an ethnic Jew, so still a member of the tribe.
It's bad enough that he claims to be a heretic, but he doesn't even commit to it, as I doubt a sincere Catholic would be taking it up the you-know-what and bragging about it.
I don't care what he has done for the movement (wew, he criticised feminism), the fact is it doesn't excuse him for the ills he has done.

No, he's a degenerate.
Advocates against Islam because fags and women. Mah liberty, constitution and sheit

> nothing compared to him and his body of work.
Milo's "body of work" will be forgotten by virtually everyone within the next couple of years. He's not some great revolutionary thinker, he's just one of many opportunistic talking heads that come and go.

>racemixing
how is it racemixing if its non-reproductive?

Being anti-SJW is not enough.
One should be a decent person at least which this faggot isn't.

>he claims to be a heretic
source: your ass
He's a provacatuer. You're the one who's being uptight about what sins he may be struggling with. At no point is he professing his sexual proclivities are a moral good. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself to keep from crying.

>One should be a decent person
what does it matter if he's bringing so many people on board and helping to get our message out there?

He struggles with no sins. He openly and proudly boasts about his sex "life".
>heretic
Source: Catholic.

He isn't even popular anymore. He's crashing. PJW, Molyneux, Southern and Rebel Media are doing more than him now, and are tackling issues more important now, even if they're alt-lite.

mfw he is pro-Israel as fuck

Yeah but this board attacks them too, so its probably just a matter of time before they D&C them the same way they did Milo

Stop shilling for your boyfriend Sargon.

Day of rope soon.

Milo is alt light.
But many alt right people dont understand that we need the alt light, as a step-1 redpilling for normies. Once they are alt light, we can invite them to be alt right. In very rare cases will normies switch to alt right directly in one step.
So embrace them, at least publicly. Also pretend to be alt light or "classical liberal" in public, to not scare normies off and make them lower their guards and listen. Strategic control of your power level. cost/benefit analysis of making each argument in each situation.

Which video of him with Alex Jones should I show some liberal friends to try and red pill them a bit?

Thinking this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGCWCySBq_0

And I say this as a moderate who still considers himself a liberal as sick as I am of the left's hijacking of the term.

I dunno man. I guess when they're faggots it hardly matters? It sort of shifts the scenario into weird moral territory. Though I guess a faggot that fucks niggers is worse than a normal faggot.

More like /OURFAGGOT/, and no, he's a degenerate.

>ITT: people attacking a modern court jester
How do YOU of all people get triggered by a flamboyant gay man LARPing as a jew?

He
>starts by dressing up like a clown
>tells everyone he's a degenerate in all its forms (thus releasing him of any responsibility and/or credibility)
>then starts dropping redpills like mad
>don't worry, it's all just a show...
but it's not, though.

>alt-lite vs alt-right
What you guys call the "alt-right" is just stormfags and unironic racists, how is that helpful?

(((Lauren)))
She's super short btw

Not true. I went straight from apolitical to esoteric NazBol 4 years ago and never looked back. Alt-right kiddies are barely redpilled.

Also
>hiding your views in public
lmao

>Protestant
How did I know?
The jokes he makes about his lifestyle isn't a affirmation that he thinks its morally right.

Big if true

>implying we want giants over fun-sized wom*n

He is a pedo, like all pedos he is not /ourguy/.

No, but useful.

Use every available tool.

That's a bold-faced lie. There is absolutely no proof that he is a pedo, he was a victim as a child.

>>hiding your views in public
>lmao
Yeah, get fired on an impulse. non-smart people get eliminate first. It's evolution.
Maybe it worked for you, but most people bounce back from alt-right (anti white-genocide) ideas, and shout "racist!". There are millions of normies like that, and they can cause a lot of damage. The elephant in the porcelain store has to be lead out of there gently. Its common sense.

>He was a victim as a child.
Irrelevant
>there's absolutely no proof
Well, there's him saying that a relationship between a 13 year old and an older dude is ok. He also asks Joe Rogan if he doesn't think some 14 year olds are hot. At the bare minimum he is advocating ephebophilia (and that's too generous).

looks like she's normal height for a woman

Milo is a jewish sodomite. Gas.

He was my gateway drug to this board.
I still have a soft spot for him.
Funny that he's not interesting anymore, for me, and yet still mega-triggering for the left.
He still has a place, I think.

>But if I'm honest about my views people won't like me?
Are you some kind of insecure Jew?

It's totally cowardly and Jewish to try and trick people into agreeing with you rather than always being honest and allowing people to make their own informed choices - including their decision whether to continue listening to you or not. If you tell them the full truth and they're appalled you should not care anyway, your life is not contingent on their approval.

>13 year old and an older dude is ok.
wrong, that video was edited to give that implication. He was referring to 17y/o and (legal) and men in their twenties.
> asks Joe Rogan if he doesn't think some 14 year olds are hot
15 was the age he said. He was also talking about adults finding the more mature/developed 15 year olds attractive, not that it would be OK to fuck them. Sup Forums on its own has plenty of evidence to corroborate this inclination.
> he is advocating ephebophilia
What do you know? It turns out your post saying he was a pedophile was a lie and you just admitted it!
He has said multiple times that the age of consent (17) is about right.

this guy gets it

>your life is not contingent on their approval.
The survival of the country is contingent on their aproval. Unfortunately.
Example: They believe that poor people in Africa must all be allowed in here, because compassion. Step-1: tell them it is not economically feasible, they could not fit in, we could help them better in Africa, dont worry about them. That is alt light. With their current belives telling them that the monkeys they feel sorry for are locusts and destruction and genocide, would bounce them back.
Step-1: turn off the lefty BS in their brains. step-2: their free brains can take in the full truth.
Try that in front of your boss in a happy hour chat if you are in a high paying career job. It would be retarded to get yourself fired.

Read The Brother's Karamazov, lad. If you want to make the world a better place you cannot seek change other people yourself, you've got to try and epitomize your own ideals and always stay true to them in daily life. Lying to strangers about what you believe is antithetical to this.

If you live as a totally virtuous individual it might catch on to people around you and spread, or it might not. But either way you can die knowing that you lived life the way you truly felt was right.

Isn't he pro-black?

ohhhhhhh. feelingz.

>esoteric
>NazBol
Pick one you fucking retard. Nazbol isn't an actual movement. You were converted by nothing more than online propaganda about a movement that never existed. But you probably know that, since you're a leftypol shill who came here to push nazbol so people won't become natsoc.