World War 3

Do people actually believe that World War 3 is on the horizon?

People used to laugh off WW3 and North Korea happening threads where people would imply the US would get bombed or that WW3 would break out, but I've recently seen some people on this board concerned.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Some people on the board think it's necessary...

Anything can erupt into war. War is always on the horizon.

Who knows. But if it does happen im going to sniff all the girly farts i want.

I think that the economic war is already happening

Yes. Either a civil war or world war.
I heard a recent interview of Ron Paul and he said the whole system has to collapse. Just like you can't fix communism, it has to collapse. USA is so fucked up bandaids won't fix anything. It was to fall so something new without the evilness can be built. He thinks we are going thru what the Soviets were in the 80s. Ppl are angry. Ppl are divided. Ppl are sick of being oppressed and lied to. Ppl sick of false wars and false flags. Sick of the media. Sick of the Rothschilds, Soros, Rockefellers, that whole group controlling everything. It's like birthing pains. It will be painful but something new will be born.
Apparently the solar eclipse is a warning sign that something big and bad is ahead.
And Deagle the CIA mouth piece forecasts that in 2025 USA population is going down to about 50 million. What are they planning? What do they know?

>Yes. Either a civil war or world war.

Haven't people been saying this for quite some time now?

市民은 거리로 나오지마십시오
市民은 門을 열지마십시오
市民은 爆徒들이 숨겨주지마십시오
市民은 軍作戰에 協助해주집시오

爆徒에게 알립니다
爆徒에게 알립니다
銃을 버리고 自首하라
銃을 버리고 自首하라
아직도 늦지 않았으니 卽時 自首하라
銃을 버리고 自首히면 生命을 寶藏한다
銃을 들고 나와라 投降 하라
銃을 들고 나와라 投降 하라
投降하면 生命을 寶藏한다

Listen all foreigners in Kwangju
Army performed military operation
To clear the rioters in the city
Please keep inside the buildings
And don't come out

光州地域 內 暴徒들은 빠른 時間 안에 鎭壓될 것이오니
市民 여러 分 安心하십시오
市民 여러 分 安心하십시오

I hope to God it happens. It's the only way to fix things. Le god emperor xD is a kike puppet.

A World War 3 scenario would be pretty apocalyptic. If one war breaks out, it improves the odds for another power to wage their offensive war successfully, leading to a chain reaction creating a pretty terrible conflict.

So if the US invades North Korea, then China is encouraged to secure critical territory in the Himalayas against India. If that happens, then the US assists India while Pakistan assists China. And when that happens, Afghanistan becomes hot again and Iran allies with China and Pakistan in the Middle East to go after the US. And when that happens, Saudi Arabia is dragged into the conflict, leading to an Iraq and Iran vs Gulf states conflict, with Israel and Turkey doing who knows what. And after all this fighting is happening, this is the perfect time for Russia to invade Europe and secure territory over Eastern Europe to rebuild their Orthodox Superpower.

It's like a domino effect. The moment the US becomes bogged down in a war, is the perfect opportunity to wage another war against a power, leading to a cascade of conflicts to ultimately overthrow Western supremacy.

Who will win?

Well, if ALL the powers decide to wage their war at once, we are inevitably going to have to choose which theaters to win and which theaters to lose. We can't win them all at once.

And that doesn't even begin to describe what would happen if things got nuclear.

There is a higher chance of NK nuking China than the US.

The dumfuk Chinease voted for sanctions on Korea, they won't take that well.

A Nuclear Korea is an independent Korea. A Nuclear Regime defeats the entire purpose of having a puppet border state in the first place.

yeh, there is another thread about just that topic.

Well an invasion of NK is bound to go nuclear, therefore it won't happen.

People assume WW3 won't happen because of the destructive weapons that would be unleashed. As if that's ever stopped us before.
If it's in our arsenal, it's going to be used eventually. Nuclear weapons in particular will be used in one of two scenarios: the side that's losing, or the side that's at a disadvantage in a conventional war and uses them to even the odds, prompting retaliation.

If that's the threshold for nuclear weapons, Humanity isn't going to survive as a species. It would be best if we would self-remove ourselves from the galaxy.

Few possible outcomes
1) NK goes even more insane and actually launches something.
2) China/Pakistan, etc all go ballistic
3) False flag attack on America to stoke the fires even more

My bet is on #3, I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to pull something that large a scale. MSM would also cover it up too, like they do everything else.

WW3 will happen if and only if there is money to be made from it. So the question is. Who has the money, power and resources now, and who are the runner up to take control of these assets?
Until you have a clear answer to this question, no ww3 will happen.

USA aint gonna do shit unless NK test a higher yeild nuke then maybe they will do a critical strike with non nuclear weapons

If it happens it will be at night time in NK

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is a very possible WW3 scenario at this point.

[US vs Russia] is Blue Balls.

(KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

[Europe vs Europe/Islam/EU/Leftists/UN] is already happening and will only escalate.

[World vs Islam] would occur if Mecca got Nuked.

People that laugh off the idea of WW3 or a giant economic collapse happening at any time are suffering from the normalization fallacy, people didn't think a second world war would happen until it did.

Most people are blind sheep.

Any happenings to report for this week? DNC busts or pizzagate exposure?

No WW3 will happen over night. You will not wake up one morning finding the world in mayhem. Unless you have been sleeping for five years. It will happen gradually over years. The world wide part of it is the zenit.

>10 years ago
>ww3, hahaha

>today
>it is actually possible, even more than in cold war

Interesting times.
We watched berlin wall collapse, 9/11 attacks and persian gulf wars, soviet union collapse and jugoslavia civil war...

I thought that when soviet union collapsed, it was the most dangerous situation for Finland.

But now...

idk, I don't think everybody is just dying to die some time soon.

good info. maybe Jews are going to false flag nuke mecca if they don't get their way? secret jewish nukes are a big problem if they have them

You can't bump your own thread dipshit.

We are arleady living in the thirld world war. The governments no longer use weapons because they have finally realized that the most effective way to destroy a country is by diving its citizens. We by fighting each other are doing the jobs of the soldiers. The terrorist attacks, the wars in middle east and the media are just distractions from the real problems