>>136382672

>direct link to boogie2988
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=0MLfAQTf1zg

Nobody wants to see this shit man

Listening to someone who has so little control a doctor has to medically surgically restrict him. Jesus Christ.

not to boogie, i ll give him the view

hello from america!

this

faggotry has no bounds

Pol mentality

>he will never get the surgery
gets the surgery
>he is going to die on the operating table
doesn't die
>he is going to be eating tons of liquid calories
eating 400 calories a day

Why are you always wrong?

>Why are you always wrong?
Because Sup Forums is satire.

>Because Sup Forums is satire.

Dunno why kek wasted those digits on you.

When is he gonna shill for cash to remove the excess skin?

His feeder wife might still leave him though.

based norbot

seeing someone fatter than me makes me feel good

I remember when fags were posting this same image and mocking us right before November 8th.

They're not laughing anymore.

He's mentally ill.

I hope that fat piece of shit dies when Obamacare is gone and taxpayers won't be paying for his medical bills.

exactly, and hopefully all the fucking fly over states draining us to keep their hospitals open. fuck obamacare

Reported tube spammer

>eating 400 calories a day
>been a day
Nigger you have no idea how fat people work. Getting a surgery is easy but he will die once he starts gorging on food because it's what he's done his whole life.

He refuses to fix the main reason why he turned obese in the first place which is his severe mental illness. Until he's willing to work on that he'll eventually break and kill himself trying to eat like before.

good for him for going through all that rather than just giving up all together like most mega-fats tbqh

Imagine having so little willpower that it's easier to have somebody cut you open and remove your stomach than to skip a meal every once in a while.

>tfw you ended up paying