Hello

People here tell that Western Turkey is white and nothing like other parts of Turkey. I'm from Western Turkey am i white?

Yes

Jews did nothing wrong

see that guy in the background
you can almost feel his shame directed towards you as you take a selfie in public

no. in fact you look mongoloid.

Look Turkic desu

You look like a mongol.

I actually found your real wh*Te self C*RCASSIAN

sorry ich bin not bergay

You look like a roach.

You seem very Greek so I'd say at least in appearance yes.

hmm

You actually look like pic related that guy was me and you look like pic related jajajajaja mayate

PIC RELATED; IT'S A MAYATE

You are Turkish, idiot, thats all. Dont fall for this "white" meme - its created by ameritards, since they dont have any ethnicity to rely on.

What is it about this guy that is so gross? Seriously when i look closely at him i dont see anything horrible aside from the facial hair but i still gag everytime i see him.

you look like an Anatolian rape baby, w/ a little bit of Asian. So basically like a t*rk

kek thats true.

You're handsome

come home turkic man

>you look like an Anatolian rape baby, w/ a little bit of Asian. So basically like a t*rk

also
ERCİK KRAL
R
C
İ
KRAL

You're attractive (no homo).
You look more white than many Greeks I've seen.

you actually look mongoloid. I guess you should be proud you retained some actual turkik blood. But white, you are far from.

KYS

no need to be upset, my 8 legged friend

>Amerimutts

>Amerimutt tries to banter
always love that

>t*rk gets butthurt
always love that

im not american. also im a kurd :). you cant deny the real turks are just mongols. native people from present day turkey are greeks, syrians, armenians are kurds. mongols are just the invaders

No. You're a roach and you will always be a roach.

>I'm kurd
didn't read the rest
No i just love to bash amerimutts.
You're so subhuman it's funny

>has an exoskeleton
>calls me subhuman

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

reconciliation when, dude?

>Amerimutt still tries to banter
very cute
also keep that in your mind that due to being extreme mutts, you're your own race. aka not human.
oh and we're going to wipe you out in Syria.

>are just the invaders

Nice 'kurdish' flag. What does it make you?

please rape my american asshole

Kurds are fucking bro tier, Turks on the other hand...

us kurds are breeding you khans out of existence. you think erdokhan isnt kurd? Your countrys fucked, its beyond repair. even worse than america

I'm myself from Turkey and i look whiter than you. I look like a south slav while you look like someone from the asian steppes

>reconciliation when, dude?

That's a kurd baby.

you dont look white to me

I'll take a conservative Turk over aver a libtard German bitch any day. You're race is nothing to be ashamed of and it doesn't really matter in the battle of ideas.

>us kurds are breeding
>dat flag

Where exactly?

>very cute

>also keep that in your mind that due to being extreme mutts, you're your own race. aka not human.
you're literally inbred lmao

>oh and we're going to wipe you out in Syria.
kek sure you will. Just worry about the kurds. And keep my nukes safe, my chitinous friend.

>I'll take a conservative Turk over aver a libtard German bitch any day. You're race is nothing to be ashamed of and it doesn't really matter in the battle of ideas.

You do realize that a conservative Turk will be islamic right?

my family lives there. i dont, because turkey is a shithole, and i like to live in luxury

A moderate Muslim or Christian Turk is what I meant.

>you're literally inbred lmao
Again, you're an Amerimutt, you're inferior to everyone else
>kek sure you will. Just worry about the kurds. And keep my nukes safe, my chitinous friend.

Pic related
USAians are notorious for losing wars so it won't be too hard.

My family was from western "Turkey" and we are all very white. They were also expelled to Greece in a population transfer about 100 years ago that didn't really transfer much kebab the other way. Then they came to the US and opened up some diners in upstate New York and later around Detroit, Michigan that specialize in chili dogs and Gyros. I genocidally hate turks as much as I hate jews. We will take back all of Cyprus and Constantinople from you hairy ugly roaches

>and i like to live in luxury

Don't you all.

Why does it matter? Does 'being white' automatically make you a better person?

>I'm 1/124 eastern greek

>A moderate Muslim

Define this please.

Do you realize how many families lost love one there? Those are dead people the Moms, Dads, daughters and sons. Think before you post, asshole. Have some respect for the dead. You do know they're fighting for YOUR freedom too right?

we all do. only difference is my goal is to be highly educated and get a job. those people dont. youre mistaking me for some dumb arab. also i dont plan to mix with european women, i want a nice kurdish wife just like my brother. and then happily live my life. i dont wish to be a burden to others
-chink

No. Anatolians have wavy hair and rounded eyes. OP is defenitely west asian

>a moderate muslim

lol no such thing

I can't find the difference

>Again, you're an Amerimutt, you're inferior to everyone else
>y-you're inferior
>literally is america's bitch state, where we keep our nukes for convenience
>has a GDP per capita of 11k (LMAO).
I'm sorry, I don't make the rules.

>Pic related
OMG A PICTURE OF A DEAD AMERICAN. HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?

you don't look white

>You do know they're fighting for YOUR freedom too right?

PSSSSTTTTT He's supports islam, not American imposed democracy/occupation. You're the devil to him.

Turks are their own race and the most POWERFUL they don't need a classification

/Thread

No, you're a fucking roach.

America has no problem with Islam, we're fighting RADICAL Islam.

You look like a gypsy.
Kindly kill yourself, oh wait, you're an inbred mudslime, you will =))

>MUH GDP
>U-UR our bitch!!! (we're leaving nato)
lol
>OMG A PICTURE OF A DEAD AMERICAN. HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?
>MY AMERIMUTT ASS IS ON FIRE

this desu

Bro it's the internet it's not serious lurk more. Nowhere near worth your time.
>when newfags are actually middle-aged men.

>we're leaving nato
kek no you aren't. Why do all turks have delusions of grandeur? Is that something common in the Arthropod kingdom?

No amount of dead soldiers you post will change the fact that you're shitty country will be America's bitch, until the day you die.

Not really. People from Eastern Turkey tend to look like that.
>pic related

>America has no problem with Islam, we're fighting RADICAL Islam.

Define radical islam please. Does it excist in a vacuum? Does it have a different Quran than normal and/or moderate Islam? A different genocidal warlord prophet who serves as a timeless example to all? Different hadith telling of his disgusting exploits?

Please enlighten me.

Islam hates America regardless of that, we destabilized the fuck out of the region to absurd proportions for oil, they have every right to hate us.

There is an old saying. Light, bright, but damn sure aint white.

Greasy hair and face. If he cleaned up he would be ok.

>we destabilized the fuck out of the region to absurd proportions for oil, they have every right to hate us.

Islam apologists, are you still mad at your mom for dropping you on your head?

>Islam hates America regardless of that, we destabilized the fuck out of the region to absurd proportions for oil, they have every right to hate us.

Just like the yazidi did! Pious muslim fighters had every right to kill all their men and take as slaves their children and women.

Serves them absolutely right getting raped day in day out. Evil yazidi scum!