What is it about American society/culture that produces so many school shootings and other related shooting rampages in...

what is it about American society/culture that produces so many school shootings and other related shooting rampages in the usa.

jew media

Autistic people with easy access to guns

r9k mindset on autistic boys and manchildren

i was thinking its more about. the high expectations for everyone and all the rich people that just have life on easy mode. and you get bullied for being an average person. you feel like you will never be as good as all the rich and powerful people in the usa so you just give up and kill people.

Shitty people and easily accessible guns.

My question is why is it always white upper middle class boys that do it? Why don't niggs chimp out a shoot the man ever.

It's not, whites are actually underrepresented in school shootings, I have a pic of the stats saved but I'm phoneposting right now.

Meds with the side effect of "May want to kill self or others" being passed out like candy.

If it wasn't that it would be buses or pipebombs and shit. We took in every nutjob running too or from something so ended up with a bunch of religious fanatics, crazies, political extremists, and refugees.

Stop wondering why we are fucked up.

An entire generation raised by single moms, promotion of "multiculturalism" while demonizing white culture in a white country meant for white people.

just this

Almost all shootings on school grounds are done by blacks. It's just that the only ones that get lots of press are Asians or Whites. The Black ones just fade into the background of Blacks constantly shooting each other, although they still get added to the statistics which makes it seem like there is a school shooting problem separate from the black crime problem. Also very few of college shootings are done by blacks for obvious reasons.

>what is it about American society/culture that produces so many school shootings and other related shooting rampages in the usa.

Divide and conquer has hit them hard and the SSRI's and lack of vitamins cause their brains to fry

Our country was literly founded by religious nutjobs. Having the right to be crazy is a virtue in the United States.

Big pharma mind drugs

They block the medical records of school shooters going public and the only reason we know about the Elliot Rodger case was he facebook posted that he finished the last pills before he started

Diversity

bullying of autists

you a loner white nerd with no friends being bullied non stop by others without friends spending 13 years of you're life in hell no i don't see that being stressful at all.

The FBI defines a mass shooting as any event in which 4 or more people are shot. Not necessarily killed, but shot.

Niggers fall into this way way more than whites, it's just that the kike media has a fit whenever a white kid does it

Doom and Marilyn Manson, mostly.

My question is why shootings have gone down ever since Obamas final days in office.

>what is it about American society/culture that produces so many school shootings

Are you saying individual white kids are just better at killing and niggs "gotta get those numbers up"

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

k i k e s

The rate of spree shootings in America, when adjusted for population, is actually pretty much the same as the rest of the world.

I don't understand how people keep forgetting that we're a country of 320,000,000 people. Yeah, we're going to have more shootings than Denmark.

Well it's summer right now, shooting season has not started back up yet.

so we agree

>I don't understand how people keep forgetting that we're a country of 320,000,000 people.
The jews did this.

how's frank doing Rick? i heard that hoozer bit the big dozer in the sky.

There are shooting at black schools across this country almost weekly. They just don't get covered by the media because they tend to be gang related.

Blacks killing other blacks is never covered by the news.

School shootings are the only ones that count apparently.

A nig gunning down 6 nigs waiting for the bus in Chicago is just another day.

I never understood why the media never saw this a problem. 50% of murders in this country are commit by blacks.

>Blacks killing other blacks is never covered by the news.
Animals kill other animals every day. It's only news when humans do it.

It's a "cultural thing".
The swiss HAVE guns.
Yanks LOVE guns.