Are red heads the ultimate master race?

Are red heads the ultimate master race?

They are whiter than anyone and pretty much better than other whites in every way.

Every redhead I've every fucked loved to be dominated and submissive. Used to have a pic of ex locked in a dog cage

So.... no

>ginger
>white

Tacitus describes the original germanics as being ruddy-haired, and celts were described as being red-heads. The genes for red hair are quite recessive, so you can be sure that those that display it are genetically pure.

Idk, my dick has always been extra hard for red haired girls. Blondes, on the other hand, are criminally overrated.

That is not a natural red head. Just thought I would point that out.
Sage because OP is obviously trying to slide something or is just younger than 14.

not the ones with freckles that looks straight up like a skin condition

lolol I remember this chick

Thats not even a redhead!

And aethaeteicely speaking yes, female redheads rank certainly in the master race category. Male redheads... other question

that is ultimate feminine behavior tho

Implying native Irish are ginger. They're dark af. The ginger came later from Nordic influence and the emerging "Scots-Irish" Galic culture

I've dated a red head who hated to be dominated. Kinda bummed about it desu

yes.

Are they?

One is married to a marine. She has a sister with orange hair and is becoming a sugar daddy soon. The fiance is 43 with two college aged kids.

Why couldn't I have been born in Scotland?

Gingers are more likely to fuck niggers

What?

I know that feel user, it's a tough one

Just know there are more of them out there, I need to find a new one myself

Real redheads have light eyebrows and eyelashes, making it look like they have none.

The younger sister(23) is marrying her boyfriend (43) who is a father of two kids in college. Met her once or twice, but it was years ago. Something changed her.

Ones you know?

>ultimate master race
>no soul

I knew her elder sister far as elementary.

moving back to Ireland in about a year and a half, hoping to find a nice redhead there who doesn't have dindu love/white guilt