Cloning

Is it wrong to clone humans?

No.

No. If you lones me you would have a genetically identical different person. Like a twin.

It depends.
If you clone Adolf Hitler it is a good thing.

Wrong according to what set of values?
If you believe human life has some intrinsic value then cloning cheapens that.
If you believe people are disposable anyway, then I guess cloning doesn't make much of a difference

no it's not

it wouldn't be adolf hitler but just his clone

Do you think the actual world situation would not trigger the REAL Adolf? Probably he would be even more menacing.

No, if I could help protect my future legacy, I would clone myself.

Don't you guys think there's something special about humans?
Would it not be cruel to make a person live like that knowing they were an lab creation not born like every other human before them?

>tfw too autistic to be worth cloning

>not cloning a qt grill version of yourself to breed more yous

> If you believe human life has some intrinsic value then cloning cheapens that.

How in hell does that line of thinking work?

>Don't you guys think there's something special about humans?
I do. Though I'm not well able to articulate it. I can say this though: "I came out of a vag" isn't one of the top 10 reasons of why that humans are special.

These are so irrelevant points.

Not really

But then again I would like to remind you that you cant simply "copy" a person and get the exact same person twice

You can basicly remake the body but not the mind with all its values and experiences

Thus if you clone Hitler for example, he might turn out completly different because he will make other experiences than the original one

So you can literally fuck yourself?
You'd make Narcissus blush.

Is a person being born immoral?
A "clone" is just a person whose physical makeup is based on another person's, which is exactly like anyone else who's born.

This, hes a once in a life time leader. You don't grow into that shit. He was born to lead our people to victory

Yes. Cloning Hitler would help us to ask many questions.

Also hopefulky this time around he can get more done. Hitler was an underachiever.

"special"... what are you a narcissist?

You do make a good point. What if everyone one day has at least one clone which are basically property. We will see an uprising if we dont install devices that remotely detonate in them.

Which other leaders would you guys clone to fight for our side?
I think Goebbels, and Rockwell would be a nice addition.

Bill Hicks. George Carlin.
Carl Sagan.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Das right, you need an encephologram of his brain so we can put his consciousness into the new body.

As memey and reddit as it sounds, we could use a nicola tesla type. Gov't funding has most scientists in someone's pocket and we could use someone of particular talent that doesn't fear ostracism from the scientific community.