YES YES YES YES

archive.is/iYXlu

anyone excited about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zm02FOr6Os
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_HB_56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we legal bet on how long each member of Trump's cabinet will last?

If he was only willing to find or even breed other Sup Forumsacks and move them into high positions, we'd get shit don a lot faster.

Hell yeah
Miller is a walking talking human redpill
His enemies fear him because he is smart af and can maintain composure and still make his points in the face of leftist IRL shitposting like what Acosta did

He's literally /ourguy/.

This guy really reminds me of goebbels

it would be exciting if he wasn't a jew. he could be going for the long-con. you never know

That was the plan all along

mooch should come back in a month or so

>Steve Bannon wants Miller for the job

This feels like Bannon is trying to push Miller out of the way to get more influence over Trump. Would Miller still be Senior Advisor if he took the job?

It's a good meme but I hope he will still have a hand in shaping policy, RAISE was millers baby, comms director is a full time gig unfortunately

Yes. I loved Scaramucci however. He's what I would be if I developed my work ethic.

HONORARY GOY

He needs to learn to not get in dumb nerd arguments with the press.

>make his points
He argues like every other internet idiot who thinks a quick "stinger" is actual, credible point.

Just look at his statue of liberty comment. He didn't actually address the idea (i.e. fact) that America is a country made manifest by immigrants, but deflected with an accurate yet irrelevant reply. It's like arguing with someone on the internet. They make a strawman to focus their attention on with tunnel vision without actually providing substance to their main points. Milo does the same thing 90% of the time.

I mean it works on an emotional level, but does not with anybody with a wit of academic, scientific, or critical sense.

If anything this would give Miller much more influence since Trump loves watching those press briefings. He and Miller are on the same team.

He's a jew, but its like no one told this guy he's supposed to be working for the cabal.
I kind of like him.

not gonna happen.

>I mean it works on an emotional level, but does not with anybody with a wit of academic, scientific, or critical sense.
we are talking about convincing normies here

>t. Press brainlet

Not until Kelly falls out of favor, at least.

>Can we legal bet on how long each member of Trump's cabinet will last?

Miller ain't going anywhere, Bannon neither, both were put there by Robert Mercer

Yeah he should make policy debates based on poetry like the real smart people

>does not with anybody with a wit of academic, scientific, or critical sense.

this is politics, you have to sell it to stupid, thats your market

BARACK (Noun):
The sound a country makes just before it PUKES!

Hello brainlet. He did address it. It's not about legal or illegal immigrants but about green card policy. Jim was b8ing him.

Lmao. Miller did the right thing against Acosta's rhetorical conceits.
>the Statue of Liberty says we need brown third world immigrants because America is a nation of white European immigrants ,':^)

Which press conference did you watch?

>Immigration had long periods of interruption
>% of immigrants was much smaller than imagined
>Liberal immigration policy was the exception, not the rule

These are some of the points he made. Sounds like you watched the highlights.
>Leftypol shill scared shitless of him.

There's little to debate. The Statue of Liberty does not decide immigration policy. Never has, never will.

Acosta, on the other hand, had zero credible points and masked this by trying to talk over Miller.

Did he ask for permission?

>it would be exciting if he wasn't a jew.

He is crypto-german.

he looks like he could be family with putin

the guy who wrote daddy T's inauguration speech and most of the rest? I'm fine with this. Good times ahead, will watch every press brief if true

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zm02FOr6Os

He's great, he just talks somewhat oddly. Would be a very red pill pick though, and the base may like it. It's a risky job to have, so not sure it's a great idea to have him in there and potentially get fired or quit

>this triggers the journalist

It's better he's a Jew. He knows their Jew secrets and can out kike them at a level unreachable to us.

Literally Gobbels. Yes please.

"wtf i love jews now"

t. Sup Forums

FUCK YEAH!

Dude ass-blasted CNN the other day, and then turned them over for a dirty deep-throat.

>America is a country made manifest by immigrants
because its fucking not. muh SOL came almost 100 years later.

Sol is literally a giant idol.

>that America is a country made manifest by immigrants

What do you mean?

America was built by colonists, settlers, and genuine immigrant labor. Not by refugees seeking government's tit.

lol I give him three months

the media is going to take him apart

the first thing that's going to leak is some kind of literal pro nazi speech and it will be down hill from there

Gibs do not create anything.

>the guy who wrote

Yes. The guy behind Trump's strategy of not EVER shitting on the white burger working class.

The media have refused to write about it, because it makes Trump look good.

I would love to see that tbqh. But I don't want anything to harm trump.

GOEBBELS WILL FINALLY HAVE HIS REVENGE!

I'm wondering why he didn't get a significant position in the administration earlier, considering his involvement in the campaign.

stupid, he's much better as a behind the scenes guy

???

Miller stomped a hole into Acosta's chest which will never heal; this was only ONE altercation.

>it's not about legal or illegal immigrants, but about green card policy

Don't try to be cute. You're not nearly as clever as Miller. Green cards and legal immigration are intimately entwined.

>
Path to U.S. Citizenship

>This page describes the most COMMON path to U.S. citizenship, which allows a green card holder (permanent resident) of at least 5 YEARS to apply for NATURALIZATION. Other paths include:

>Green card holders married to U.S. citizens
>Green card holders in the military and their family
>Citizenship through parents

Highlighted for easier readability.
t.brainlet.

He'd be wasted on a press secretary position so no.

> countering straw with straw

I know what you're trying to get at but he BTFO Acosta and people who bleed blue wouldn't be convinced anyway

they were both retarded

no, he's a good policy guy on immigration but creepy in front of the cameras

For communication directors/press secretaries, you need smooth people like Scaramucci or attractive people (preferably women to soften the message up)

He's a kike, so I'll keep my eye on him, but I haven't seen anything shifty yet, so I'm fine with this for now. From what I've seen, he's decent.

this. i could only be happier if i were personally chucking commies from my MAGA-themed helicopter.

Bannon might if he keeps causing in-fighting

Trump likes most of his cabinet. It's only faggots like Sessions who are weak.

>>In Croatia, being correct is also being retarded

This. Bannon isn't going anywhere. Unless Trump has him removed by men with guns and shackles he will stay to complete his mission. Bannon has waited his entire life to battle the globalist.

>and genuine immigrant labor

Green card holders are "genuine immigrant labor" by almost every definition of the term. What are you arguing?

Our refugee quota, is a separate issue. However yes, refugees can apply for green cards after a year in country, and this usually follows their 18-24 months of screening before showing up on our shores as refugees.

prior to the general income tax, most federal government revenue was generated by sales of land deeds to homesteaders. that's not really a renewable resource.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

/ourjew/

Miller is, dare I say? /ourjew/

We need him taking care of immigration not BTFOing lugenpresse as funny as that would be

as someone out of the loop, can someone QR me on Scaramucci?

That's a sneaky flag, Luxembourg.

Crazy fuck who acted like a movie mobster and got fired after a week for saying things like Bannon sucks his own cock. Funny guy though he was entertaining

thanks alot, user. have a rare pepe

NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD THIS, SO DON'T EVEN THINK IT

the President's representative making a (literal) pro-Nazi speech = Nazism in public conversation. That would go very well for us.

*a lot

Stop obfuscating.

You and I both know that the end goal of our entire modern immigration system is to import Democratic voters. This is the root issue, and the main motivating factor of RAISE. We want an immigration system which will benefit likely bring in new Republican voters, i.e. white middle and upper class people with skills to offer. We do not need a brown lower class anymore, it's time to move past that.

Literally him and bannon are the only two people in the trump admin that i actually like

Stolen

good goy

someone catch that nigger!

This.
Not to mention miller stands his ground when pushed on important issues instead of cucking out in the clutch.
Not to mention miller is the day-walker equivalent of a jew making him a very powerful weapon.
Miller is one of the most important members of trump's team in all honesty, probably even on the same level as bannon.

Rare flag

dude's a jawlet that looks like he's been bullied his whole life. Donnie sure knows how to pick em

Jim was trying to say that American immigration is about accepting anyone without qualifications - using a poem to sell that notion.

Miller quickly realizes what he's trying to do and emphasizes that immigration policy is shifted and ebbed according to the needs of the country.

So instead of focusing on the fact that immigration policy has always adapted to skill requirements and workforce requirements, 'smart' people like you get hung up on his comment about the poem.

Why?

>He didn't actually address the idea (i.e. fact) that America is a country made manifest by immigrants
This is correct, but not what Acosta said. Acosta said america has been a beacon of hope to the world for other countries to send their people here. That's bullshit. That's only been a leftist assertation, and the assumption that we will just let you come here because we should feel sorry for you has never been true.

Will he have time to write his speeches anymore???

He may be a jew, but he's /ourjew/
He will be gassed last

There are not nearly enough refugees accepted to matter for that.

Immigration should be about bringing in people willing and wanting to contribute to our American society as it has always been. Politicizing it either way is foolish. Half of Trump's cabinet members had ancestors who came here with little skills, money, or even English-speaking abilities. All of a sudden we're too full? Cut the shit with this. Our basic ideals shouldn't be hackey sack for partisan fuckery.

It was you people who created this. Now suck it down.

Well, that would be a HUGE waste.

Can anyone name at least 3 former comm directors of previous presidents ?

It's just an overblown position as every position in the Trump cabinet

What movie dis, user?

>All of a sudden we're too full?

Yes. Yes, we are. Miller was also right when it tried to say that mass immigration had always been punctuated by "dams" where it was all but stopped to allow assimilation to take hold.

Even now, it's too late for this country, but yeah--fuck off, we're full.

>Can we legal bet on how long each member of Trump's cabinet will last?

Check out predictit.org

When the day of the rope comes, this Jew will be made king. I wonder what led him to diverge from the standard Jewish narrative that is hellbent on destroying white people. Reading about his background, I'm pretty sure he was red pilled after his family lost its money and he was forced to go to a "culturally enriched" school.

MUELLER SPECULATION

Your options at this point are to shut up and let us try to fix things or cry as you're lined up against the wall, you anti-white shill.

Fake news

>using a poem to sell that notion.
He used a poem because he's a journalist and not a historian. Historically we've accepted large bodies of unskilled migrants who started low when they arrived and rose through our upwardly mobile society. That's a fact. Most migrants either wrote "laborer" as an occupation or simply left it blank in their immigration records. Now, it's common sense that most people who are well off in their native country aren't going to uproot their lives and start a new one in a totally different, foreign nation. Think this through.

But to directly answer your question, Miller's point was a deflection from the actual meat of the argument. That's why I get "hung" on on it.

>emphasizes that immigration policy is shifted and ebbed
There is no argument in that statement in and of itself. Why do you cling to that point like it has merit? If anything it detracts from your argument because many states require basic, manual labor in agriculture and services. Those states who tried to restrict immigration for political reasons often suffered economic losses:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_HB_56

So again, do you have some data points on why you support THAT statement?

someone bump my thread

Few roads most where shit holes and it took the arm 60 days to drive across the us.
Schools where private and the majoirty of poor children didn't go

We created taxes every time we had a war to pay for the military

>Scaramucci
>Smooth

>he's a journalist

Wrong. He's a propagandist, which actually explains why he used that poem.