Man jailed after wife of 10 years discovered he had been raping her in her sleep

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-rape-wife-ten-years-sleep-sexual-assault-jailed-prison-newcastle-a7874806.html
I'm confused. How's that even rape? I mean it's bad he didn't tell her the day after and hid it for half a year, but 10 years in prison? Don't muslims get just community work for raping kids in the UK?
And how that woman can feel violated? It's not like he shared those videos with anyone.
What do you think, Sup Forums? Is that normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Me24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive time archive.is/3Me24

That was fast

But on time.

k, but brah, is that rape? I mean, there was no consent, but I wouldn't mind if my wife sucked me off in my sleep and didn't let me know it.

Women are retarded, alright?

/thread

you can't rape your wife

How is it possible to "rape" your wife. She gave you consent on marriage day

Their marriage must have been on the fence to begin with. He should have known better but was probably intoxicated while doing it.

Well, let's say you got in argument and she's mad at you. And then you force her to have sex with you. I would say that's a rape.

Whats the fucking point of being married if you can't fuck your wife when you want.

But she's your wife??

I read the title to your post and automatically thought it was the UK. Seriously what the hell is going on there? Forget North Korea, lets nuke the UK.

They enjoy the 'sleep' creeping, it's the filming that angers them

t. Unrepentant Duggarer

But you would have abused her. That's not good, mayne.

How does that not wake a woman up? I don't get it I really don't. I've heard of it being done but I just don't believe it 99% of the time.

>archive.is/3Me24
>404

you are slipping, Norbot

>Have sex with wife
>Turns out i'm raping her
>Go to jail for the rest of my life
>She takes all the money i worked my entire life for
>Marries Jamal

This is the future you picked

hard to abuse property, especially if the beatings and rape are in accordance with Allah

>you can't rape your wife

she was alcoholic

she was passed out drunk, so she is basically scum, which explains her having a problem with it.

if i was fucking my gf while she was asleep, she would just laugh about it. she wants me to fuck her. she would probably prefer to be awake, simply so she could enjoy it, but why press charges? its not like i would be hurting her.

This

I've heard of it being done to sober women, it must be lies.
No way it's not going to wake them up.

She was probably blackmailing him for money/attention by threatening to do this.

This sets a VERY dangerous precedent. Any woman can go and accuse a man of rape that happened years ago and win.

You have a cool gf.

>Don't muslims get community work for raping kids?
No that's Swedistan. Over here the cops just hide it from the public and don't prosecute so the slimes don't get any backlash, and they don't look racist. It's much fucking worse.
If/when the public finds out the slimes get proper sentences. (Or they get 250k for being profiled if they beat the wrap)

>Checks flag.
Looks legit.

What about the Evidence?

>UK
>rape accusation
>evidence
What timeline do you come from?Can i go there?

>you pass out drunk
>wake up
>turns out your wife is riding your cock...without your permission!
Do you press charges Sup Forums?

i wake her up all the time by fucking her. she loves it. she loves me. the default answer to "sex?" is "yes!". If she doesn't want it she will let me know, but she almost never says no and she never ever gets mad for me asking.

Dude, they can't handle that kind of information. Be careful next time.

> How's that even rape?
It's not. She consented when she signed those marriage papers, no special additional consent is needed.

This is just another round of leftoids trying to destroy the institution of marriage.

When he literally recorded it on his phone, so there is video. But that ain't evidence right...

Whatever...girls dont matter. I'm happy being a wizard.

> I would say that's a rape.
No, that would be assault and battery.

Liberals love, LOVE pounding us over the head with the idea that rape is sex without consent -- that a girl who feels bad afterward, or was drunk before sex, or forgets who of the four guys she was doing is a girl that was 'raped'.

Well, guess what? You can't have both. If rape is sex without consent, then you can't rape your wife. She consented when she signed those marriage papers.

>implying you wouldn't go crying all the way to r/mensrights if your wife raped you in your sleep to have a kid before you were ready for it or whatever drama

>Don't muslims get just community work for raping kids in the UK?
Can verify. INVADE US ANY FUCKING TIME

No it isnt

Its called forcefuck

You serously cant fucking put a nigger puahing you down on a sidewalk with a knife to your threat and ramming his aids dick i to you csliding it trough the lubing blood , with your fucking husband jusf fucking you ON THE SAME FUCKiNG level!

see

I've recently hit level 3 of Frozen Orb

>carrying out sex attacks on his wife who was asleep in their bed
Ok what the fuck. What was the attack? She didn't even feel anything. Was she damaged in any way? Meanwhile she's getting drunk and destroying her weak woman liver because she hates herself and her kids. Now they don't have a dad and soon won't have a mom.

great, another case of suffrage putting men in shackles.

//endwomenssuffrage
//openbordersforisrael
//stopmaleoppression

and the likeness of those faggot style blahs

Yes. Pic related

Of course. She has caused me years of trauma that I don't know about. And now our child is gonna lose a parent thanks to her raping me in my sleep.

Conception actually isn't that easy. If she figures out an easy and good way to get pregnant then I'll buy her a new handbag instead of complaining on plebbit.

if he was muslim they would have thrown him a parade

>The man’s wife discovered the videos after her husband left his mobile phone at home when he went to work.

>“Initially, she couldn't get access to it, which caused her to become suspicious.” Eventually she managed to access the application. Mr Giuliani added: “It showed video recordings of the defendant participating in sexual activity with his wife while she was asleep.

rape should be the punishment for wives who brute force their husband's phone lock

Muslims get 22 years for raping and pimping kids, but they get let out after 5.

No joke.

videos or it never happend.

Behold the power of Indian science!

If I was a brit and some dirty paki did that to my daughter, I would wait until he got out and then strike him repeatedly with the largest spoon I could get my hands on, I swear by God I would do it.

True

>Poo is trying to find ways to get away with rape.
I'm onto you, rajeessh. Fucking poo in loos.

>she's mad at you
Got nothing to do with it; marriage equals consent.

>you can't rape your wife
This.

The retard filmed it and she found the videos on his phone, what a pleb.

She didnt even report him, he reported himself lmao

>But you would have abused her.
This is the slippery slope that slowly eroded marriage into whatever the hell you say it is.

I wouldn't say so. but I think that women are actually humans too.
Anyway, I imagine you wouldn't want to be physically forced to do something you don't want to do either.

Probably because he knew he had to or she would bring the pain.

Im betting there is a lot more to this story. Would happily put money down that she is an abusive cunt who has witheld sex for years and spends her time browbeating her cuck of a husband into submission.

Something is really off with this couple. I'd imprison them both. But it's a good thing I'm not in charge of law enforcement because that would become expensive quickly.

That's gay.

thankyou for your input

damn kids and their API's

pics?

>implying this isn't 100% woman lie
>lol raep'd me in sleep
get real

I'll cummy in your mummy and you'll get a new brother in your mum's tummy. Very yummy!!

I really don't understand the whole "got raped in my sleep", "got raped when passed out drunk" scenarios.

I've been sound asleep before & passed out drunk and still felt things happening to my body (a spider crawling, dog coming into my bed, etc.) enough so to wake up on many occasions.

kek my sides

How does one not feel a dick going in their vagina/ass or feeling up their breasts & nether regions when they're sleeping?

I don't get it.

She must have been very drunk every night not to notice. This story seems like bullshit to me.

Perhaps she knew it was happening, but didn't know he was recording

I don't want a kid, but I wouldn't mind my wife trying to "rape" me in my sleep.

Interesting. I learned of the amish community practicing what they call "soaking" several years ago, same as this coupling. Thought it was weird because it's supervised and pre-marital, two things you wouldn't expect out of such a pious group of people. Is there really something to this shit?

How would you feel if your wife fuck your ass with a dildo while you slept?

I think 10 years is too much, but he'll probably serve just some months. I'm assuming.

Don't know, I found this in a red pill thread. I Haven't fact checked it. Scary stuff, if true....

so one time I had sex with my girlfriend and she didn't remember it the next morning.

that night before we went to sleep she told me "just stick it in whenever"

I'm honestly shocked more people don't murder their child's rapist, especially if said rapist got let off easily. If it happened to my hypothetical kids, it'd be pretty hard not to exact revenge

Listen and believe rapes are a powerful tool of oppression.

That's what this is.

yeah, and semen is a super powerful happy drug that makes women healthier, live longer and stay younger, and is a general natural anti depressant

its almost like nature made these this so you have a bond and stay monogamous, its almost like everything you know about classic romance is true, because it actually has some basis in bodily function

God, what i'd do for some couplins right now.

What a great feeling that is.

This