Dear Flatearthers that infect this board:

Dear Flatearthers that infect this board:

A good weather balloon and equipment costs
~$70.
A helium tank rental
~$30
The camera equipment you would need
~$250

If you can't be arsed to check for yourself for $400 or less, stop making fucking threads of your inane nonsense like it's some fucking mystery.

Just admit that Christian conspiracy theories like the chip of the beast are pretty fucking retarded and move on.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIFYiHGqshc.
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=2QGAyB-5bsc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
discord.me/fet
youtube.com/watch?v=dBBxMKe8yGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Wide Angle Camera Lens)))

bump

>shilling this hard.
At least try to hide it shareblue fag

Buy one without a wide angle camera lens.
It'll be your weather balloon.
Think of all the possibilities.
You could even draw your face on it.

weather balloons can't get anywhere close to space, they can only reach about 30km altitude

Fuck off noob!

Daily reminder that spherecuckoldry is not tolerated on this board and ever spherecuckold deserves imminent death

/meta

You do realize that 100% of the flat earth shit is just trolling, right? It exists as a circle jerk of shitposting designed to make fun of the crazies that ruin the name of critical thinking (conspiracy theories)
/meta

Flat Earth Theory is just troll science taken to another level.

I see no problems with this.

what does thsi have to do with the Chip of the beast?

just lol at putting IoT in your body in 5 years because its the trend

This has been done

youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro

Why don't you do it, since you believe so much in your jewish science

Ummm this already was done and the guy said he saw the earth was flat. m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIFYiHGqshc. Look up Auguste Picard.

yeah ok
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

The Flatearth conspiracy is a psy-op designed to discredit other actual conspiracies through discrediting. Just ignore the flat earth posters, anyone dumb enough to fall for them isn't worth your time in the first place.

When you think about why dont we have spaceships and a space colony in another solar system,you would say because the fucking niggers and arabs and other subhumans leeching off.
The truth is mankind has no fucking business in space while grown,educated men argue that the fucking planet is flat.Its all you morons,who drag mankind lower than any nigger could ever.

soon you'll reborn as us who know the true

have non of the flat earthers gone around the world before?

also, 99% of the "flat earthers" are just shitposting in the same way they use to for reptilians, but for some reason people stay attached to this one

Mars is in Canada.

I'd be willing to bet that you have never actually done this. If you have, you would know that the world IS round, it's just much, much larger than what we are told.

You're wrong, but not for the reasons you think.
On a sphere, the horizon looks level at every point and doesn't curve, because the horizon is the same distance away from you at every point. You actually can't see a curve. In fact, if we were on a disc you WOULD be able to see a curve, since the edge would be a different distance away in every direction (unless you were standing in the middle).
So flat-earthers, why can't you see the curve?

That looks flat to me, obviously its going to be a little curved because light bends when it travels you fucking idiot

They'd just say the camera has tech that makes a curve on every image, they need to take a hot air balloon ride to see the curvature with their own eyes.

This. Until and unless we can leave the planet this stuff is impossible to verify on an individual level. Why does this matter so much except to xtians obsessed with proving Genesis is 100% truth.

Vastly more important conspiracies and this stuff really seems to distract from them. Again, why does it matter except to distract? Either its flat or its a sphere, I'll probably never know for sure so it's safe to assume the majority opinion and leave it at that. I'd rather focus on immediate shit that directly affects us.

Because its a part of a concerted effort to divert mandking course from space.Its the main reason for the dumbing down of the population too.
If you believe the planet is flat,you wont put public pressure on the government to explore space with humans.

this stupid round earther OP btfo he will never recover

flat earth is a CIA psyop
steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign

Mong thats wide angle, even the metal above is fish-eye in that nasa pic.

Actually there are snowless areas in Antarctica. My money would bet that if there was a mars set, it would be there.
This will probably be my last post.

(((Space exploration))) is a fucking racket.
>give us trillions of dollars goy, you'll get to see cool photosand videos!

youtube.com/watch?v=2QGAyB-5bsc

If its flat why are there time zones?

checkmate, Shareblue

...Barre des Ecrins is not at 0m, is it? You completely left that variable out of your equation.

According to google the mountain pictured is over 4km tall.

Or maybe a counter-disinformation campaign. Tell people the truth in such a crazy way that they don't believe it.

> attempts to disprove my vid with an entirely different vid that had no relations to my previous vid at all

nice job shill

Yeah,tell me something you.What you should consider is how did the two big enemys of the cold war get along with each other by knowingly faking their space stuff and getting alone still.
There is something up there that scared everybody so much even the trillion tons of gold and other rare materials mined is not enough to justify going to space.
For man to survive it needs to become interstellar.

elevations are all calculated for sorry bro

its been proven flat you just have people living in a delusion

Why can we see objects that should be behind the curvature?

If earth is round and I am jumping, why I don't land 400 meters away from my initial position? Because, you know, people tend to say that the Earth is moving 400 meters per second.

muh gravity n sheeeiiit

You are a very clever shill.

What is relativity

How are they being calculated for when they're clearly NOT being calculated for?

>earth is a perfect sphere

I have bad news your you brah

there's valid arguments about NASA admitting they Photoshop pictures and say they are pictures of the earth from space, and some of the ISS videos are quite suspect imho senpai... I don't think anyone really believes in flat Earth right away but you can see the path they take to get there, right?

Enemies of the Cold War? You mean the two ZOGs that teamed up to crush Germany in WW2? The entire Cold War was just a Hegelian dialectic to herd the goy into globalist materialism. I bet you think nukes are real too kek.

coriolis effect

*the sound of shills are no longer to be heard*

>answers question with another, unrelated question
Earth isn't a perfect sphere. Tall things will peek over the horizon. See how the parts of the island you can see are mountains? Mountains tend to be tall, funnily enough.

Look the fisheye lenses making the flat earth look round.

Relativity and gravity are just fancy words for round earth bullshit and false facts. How can gravity stop the movement of the fucking planet?
You are pathetic.

Sure.And im an alien from Sirius crying how retarded this species got since the last time i visited.

>pear

nope try again

Lighten up pal, no need to be so Sirius about it.

Exactly.

>pic
top fucking lel

>the great master of lies
>the great master of lies

Your crying would be compelling if you could find a high altitude photo without a fisheye lense. The one in your pic is proof of flat earth if you use a normal lense.

Kill yourself reddit. How dare you speak?

OK.

What makes time go slower on earth everyday?
around millions of years ago,it was expected that everyday was 23 hours,as time passes on,the planet's movement slows down.
How can it do that? The gravitational pull slows down the planet's velocity once time passes on,to the point where our planet stops moving at all and it becomes a fire and ice literal hell.
People have to correct atomic clocks everyday by adding time.

So what you're saying is.
>The planet is Hollow

You know the only thing worse than (((flat earthers)))? Plebbit cucks who feel the need to "debunk it" to show off their "intelligence".
The irony of the whole situation is completely fucking breathtaking.

>what makes time go slower on earth every day
Universal acceleration, which also explains gravity.

It doesn't you fucking imbecile. Proof pics

There is a terrible darkness descending upon the planet, and we shall not see it ended in our lifetimes.

thanks
i think i made an autistic explaination.

wait fuck this,i'm drunk enough to not post in this shit thread.it will be deleted anyways.

you wont see the curvature without wideangle lense though as the weatherballoon wont go much higher than about 1% of the earths radius which is just far too few to see the curvature.
also the earth is hollow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

but if people want to discuss flat earth

discord.me/fet
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

>see Slovenian flag
>he's drunk
can't argue with that

>2017

>still thinks the earth is round

....Kek

you can't get high enough up with a weather balloon to actually see much of a curve at all, what you're seeing in this picture is from the lens.

truth.

People that unironically believe the earth is round are certifiably too stupid to be convinced of the truth.

Just let them be good goys and move along. There's almost no point with arguing with dumb people. If you know the earth is flat it means you aren't retarded.

>can barely see curvature from dozens of miles above clouds
>can see boats going over curvature at sea level
seems legit

Dear idiot that is incapable of an organic thought

youtube.com/watch?v=dBBxMKe8yGg
there are several people testing this yourself, he even had the decency to take 2, and compare a fish eye lens to a normal lens.

the "level" is the distance from the earths core, making it find the level in a curved way

the clouds are just scattering the rays. otherwise the sun would be directly above/in the clouds, and i can assure you when you fly with a plane over the clouds the sun will appear just as high above you as before

tell that to the nigger that said it.

Haaahahaahah jesus i know you are just trolling but fuck me you are good at it... have a (you)

shrek conquered some land

thats swamp gas

>not understanding that light bends amd is due to gravity and light dropping as a result of gravity

Top kek, user. You're a certified moron.

No you retard, the earth is round, you just have to go much higher than a weather balloon can reach to see the curve.

Nope, I'm a normal guy.