Ideas On The Best Way To Properly Punish The SJWs When We Win

I say we force them into gladiatorial combat to the death for our amusement. I would love to put Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn in the fuckin' Thunderdome and make them kill each other with hammers while live streaming it on YouTube. If they refuse, they go feet first into a wood chipper.

What are your ideas? Best punishments. Go.

exiling them, creating our own white nation of people with values that benefit it rather than contradict it

killing them is too logistically difficult outside of a civil war

Drop them off in Afghanistan?

Can I jack off on the back of her neck first?

Deportation to 3rd world. Let them actually live around their pet shitskins.

Enemas, then launched out cannon

Force them to wear a burka.

I've had some thought and concluded we simply send them to a relaxed, diverse camps with healthy vegan diet.

In other words: pack sjw's together with unemployed ghetto niggers and cartel spics into a forced work camp with nothing but barley gruel to eat. Security inside the camp is very relaxed, it's only forced on people attempting to leave who will be shot.

Only if we can unironically reintroduce gladitorial combat, i reckon that should be enough to toughen up atleast some of the nu-males around.

Helicopter rides.

execution by hanging then feed the bodies to animals is the most cost effective solution

Just export them to South Africa or Zimbabwe.

CIA & ADL want false flag attacks on SJWs and Anita Sarkeesian to ram through their censorship of youtube

Just force them to tell the truth

My craziest Sup Forums posts are already coming out anyway so fuckit lets just all be honest about everything

I know the skeletons in my closet aint worse than some shitposts about niggers on Sup Forums. Whats the worst thing youve done Podesta?

Lynching

We're not winning. None of you noticed the silent coup that just happened. But keep rambling to on.....

>End Welfare
>Ban birth control

pic related

Use of violence would be unnecessary in my opinion, at least in the beginning. Don't forget that these mentally ill, frontal-lobe-damaged people get triggered by mere words and differing opinions.

I forget the name of the actual experiment but I read some stuff on MK Ultra where they'd have unwitting test subjects write down what they want to achieve in their lives, their hopes and dreams and whatnot. Those subjects would then stand in a room and a voice would come through a speaker and just absolutely rip that person's aspirations to shreds. Most of the test subjects became enraged and cried as their whole worldview was torn apart by the voice in the speaker.

These people's greatest enemy is reality, and to force the inconsistencies of their thinking upon them would cause them to completely crack. I'd say the next step could go two ways. Once the subjects are broken down and brought to reality, try to reintegrate the ones who respond well to the breaking-down, dispose of the rest and improve the gene pool in the process.

with big brother tier surveillance of them, live streamed 24/7 for patriots to watch their suffering

Better idea. Build a giant fuckin enclosure with cameras everywhere and put the SJWs in with their pets. Let them kill each other off and broadcast it world wide

Ongoing Hunger Games. I like it. We need to stash interesting and exotic weapons all throughout the dome, though. Weed whackers with razor wire, for example.

Send them to the gulag. So that they can appreciate the benefits of their magnificent ideology.

We put them all in Canada or Sweden. Then we build a wall around them and let the communism that is guaranteed to appear take care of them.

Not a bad idea, user.

/thread

1-way tickets to North Korea. If they're so concerned about social justice, the DPRK is a great place to start.

Shredded and digested in a bioreactor for fuel.