Wow

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off kike.

Good for you faggot

GTKRWN.

the day of the rake is soon upon you and you and your familly and all you Canadian brothers and sisters will perish.

You're not fooling anybody, you're either Muslim or using a proxy in a Muslim country, which is it?

Do something about it kike.

Soo naive,

You again

kys kike

another fake gay jew shill. saw this same post 3 times. i hope 3 of your family is raped and killed for it. faggot kike

Nothing worse than a kikeleaf.

>1 post by this id.
What a fucking surprise, fuck off shill.

Will Hillary Self-INCRIMINATE in New Book "WHAT HAPPENED?" youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

>leafposting

jew isn't a race,....

sage

You have to go back.

Need a lift?

Fuckin kikes

Oh boy. Yet another false flag post. Which one of you made this one?

Fuck off Menachem.

No one just happens upon Sup Forums. The end.

So instead of re-examining yourself and your race, you decide to virtue signal about solidarity.

Day of the oven can't come soon enough.

Hello my Jewish friend remember that Sup Forums is a satirical board of peace

Judaism to be the most fanatical of all religions... They tie their religion directly to their race. As if they are inherently demons from birth. Perhaps you should condemn the Talmud publicly and get back to us.

>As a Jew

Thanks for saying that so I don't have to read your shit thread.

SAGE

>1 pot by this ID.
>"What a fucking surprise, fuck off shill."

Are all Brits this fucking retarded?

>But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

Like the way your tribe treats Europeans?

>It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world.

We felt the same way when we learned of Jewish subversion in the western world.

>I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Yes we know. Stand up with the minorities of the world to get rid of white people IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

Yet we are the evil ones? You do realise your people are persecuted because of the way you treat other groups of people right?

Sage flavored pasta with bait dressing.

>But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

wrong. We oppose Jewish power structures like the IMF and the EU, not individual Jews

Sup Forums truly is the easiest board to b8

You're on Sup Forums retard, we are more extreme than others.

you were here before, postin the exact same shit,
to that is the only one reply SAGED + pic related

>As a Jew...
Stopped reading there

any day now!

i know right? fucking bigots
just look at pic related,cant you see how fucking evil and full of hatred he is?
btw we dont want to kill jews,we just want them banned out of politics and media

>happening
don't forget to sage

>be white
>grow up protestant (((christian)))
>get taught that hell is a horrible place to avoid, life is full of sin and suffering, but as a christian christ is waiting for you in heaven when you die
>at 7 years old first start thinking that if that's true it'd probably be better to be dead than alive
>movies like Star Wars and other optimistic sci-fi keep me from suicide
>want to go into movie industry, and happen to get into a good film school
>feminist and kikes there hate me for literally no reason other than the color of my skin
>asked to leave the film school after mentioning that I didn't like feminism because of the contradiction of women wanting to be as sexually provocative as they can be while chewing into men for being objectified
>find out about supremacist and racist views like (((yours)))

Flag related

Haha, this is why the west is falling. You mistake your ally for your enemy. ( Only white Muslims though, other Muslims are shit )

1 post by this ID

Racism is prejudice + power. You have to have power over the people you hate for it to be racism, aka significant.

Since jews have power over everyone else, as the objectively most socially, academically, economically, and intellectually advantaged race on the planet, it is impossible for hating jews to be a bad thing.

It's like black men not liking white people. Nobody faults them for that, even though they have killed quite a few of us in recent memory.

>"us"
>saying Racism is prejudice + power
have a (((you)))

too many layers of irony for you

prejudice + power is a favorite of the jews to excuse blacks from their prejudice agaisnt whitey, so whitey has to love niggers no matter how much they want him out of the picture forever (and whitey, therefore, gets out of the picture forever)

What they forget is that it excuses whitey from hating them, leading to

>BUT MUH HOLOCAUST
>"I'm not of german descent lol"

This board is just a C.I.A Psychology operation. Probobly run by jewish shadow government. So don't think the world think's like this op.

>using kike subverted nu-language
Racism is discrimination against someone because of their race; if you use the (((nu-definition))), then intense hatred that the poor oppressed mudslimes feel against white people isn't technically racism, or a black criminal that goes on a self proclaimed racially motivated crime spree technically isn't racist.

Basically, if you're not a Jew, then you're a pretty good goy

At least juden from israel are fun on this board. You are just another leaf.

KIKE KIKE PARASITE
SCHEMING SINCE A HOOK NOSED TYKE
SAGE

>1 post by this id

Guys at least remember to sage.

Get the fuck OUT! kike

>1 post

Kek. Sup Forums is stupid

SAGE BAIT THREADS

its all satire. everything you read here that is anti-semitic is satire. i thought jews had a sense of humor

>i thought jews had a sense of humor
No they are neurotic bastards with severe victim complex.

if t_D was not a thing, I'd assume that you are joking

Shut up jew

Here's your (you).

Now kindly fuck off, Leaf.

>hey, that's Angela Merkel on her arm.
>and Argentina is where they, Eva and Adolf lived
>just ask the good old cia

What are you gonna do about it canada kike?
Flood us with shills?

>As a Jew
Hello fellow white person

K.. keep me posted.

Open Borders for Israel?

fpbp

that leaf flag already is a muslim country

boom

rekt

take that, leafs

#MakeIsraelPalestineAgain
See, I can be a piece of glittering poo too.

>Oi vey I'm gonna virtually browbeat and virtue signal
I disagree with most of the shit that people on Sup Forums say, and despise most of it. But it's important because free speech disinfects all. Also, it serves a need to be more thick skinned. The best way you'll ever overcome things you hate is by countering them. Otherwise you're a useless faggot. If you can't go toe to toe with these people you'll forever be offended and "shocked"

Look at what Jew run media has done to America and get back to me. Btw, grandfather was a Jew. Gotta cull the satanic pedos within, faggot.

>As a Jew
Die kike!

OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOA!

You jews are going to burn in hell, Christ killers.
JEWS are an evil in this world. JEWS are the agents of satan. JEWS are filth. God has told me this.

I'm Jewish and so are others that post here. You sound like a delicate little flower, you prancing la la homo man.

you posted this copypasta yesterday you racist kike

Being anti-Zionist is not the same as being anti-Jewish.

Max Par

We hate jews because a large number of your people are scumbag manipulators, liars, and cheats who con and gas light people to get what they want. You don't play by the rules of morality or NAP. Fuck off you motherfuckin faggot leafkike. We see you now, we all see what you are now jew.

get in

Stick your head in an oven and gas yourself, kike.

>1 post false flag kvetching kike
Get rekt

please don't
kill every kikes still applies perfectly

Not if I kill you first wuss boy

Stick around and talk user.
I don't think they are all racists, and blame the issue of censorship, it gets out of control when it gets anonymised and underground.

Your solidarity with your Jewish brothers isn't somehow more legitimate than my solidarity with my white brothers. Thank you and good night.

Don't give a fuck about your rambling kike.
Your kind caused all of this.
Your kind caused all of this shit, what we do is just a reaction to such thing.

It doesn't matter honestly, because jews are the most fucked in every scenario.

>Option A
congrats! Kikes win and whitey disappears, becomes a tiny minority on every country.
Now hordes of millions of non-whites want to look someone else to blame for their shortcomings, after all they've indoctrinated by jews to do that.
they'll see rich, privileged jews (who look indistinguishable form whitey to them) so what's next? A tiny jewish minority gets annihilated by the hordes of non-whites they so desperately worked to import and indoctrinate.
Few manage to escape to Israle, even so the nation is surrounded by billions who hate them and the place gets easily swarmed

>Option B
Oh shit! The amount of kikery makes whitey wake up and realize jews have been conspiring against them and their interests for so long, they're angry and instead of non-whites, they don't really need to have hordes or be a majority to accomplish things, so jews get massacred for the traitorous behavior.

>tl;dr jews get fucked anyway

fuck off nigger kike faggot

Go away Kike. Nobody cares. You already control the media and most of the government, what more do you want from us? The entire planet?

>1 post by this ID

>Laef
>Jew

Goddamn, that's a bingo! Here is a reward for (((you)))

Sage.

>jew
>leaf
Get the fuck off of this board

GO BACK TO Redit YOU FUCKING SHEKEL HOARDER. WE CAN TELL BY YOUR FORMATTING.
>Faggot

Fuck off soap

>stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry
You're just a deranged leftist kuck. If you don't recognise that ((we)) share a common enemy, one that actually poses an existential threat to us, then you are really off your rocker.

You are no Jew. The Jew's have a homeland called Israel. You are not a member of the tribe, and are a coward too afraid to do your mandatory service in the IDF and claim your heritage, to work hard and carve out your destiny from your ancestral lands.

Fuck off LARPer.

if you've been persecuted for 2000 years, you must be doing something wrong - henry kissinger

>separating jews from whites
Bait larping guys stop replying